Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youngest girls?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This reminds me of one time I had a WL in the old 1 Blackburn St who was very young, in both look and "feel". It was just the way she spoke about things that made her sound very naive. I had a great time with her but when I went back for a second visit she was gone. The receptionist told me they found out she lied about her age and had to send her back. Apparently she was underaged!

bella from Rockdale 485 / 42 Gladesville

really really young 18-19 year old slim pretty white girl. she can really glamour it up too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    bella from Rockdale 485 / 42 Gladesville

really really young 18-19 year old slim pretty white girl. she can really glamour it up too.
    I don't need a virgin.

I would just like to find a place that is ideally between Penrith and Paramatta (not too far off the M4) that has girls 18yo-25yo for massage and HE or FS. They don't have to be that pretty.. I just don't want anyone too overweight who is young and ready for action. I love the nerdy asian school girl look if that helps.

Anyone know of something that would suit?

There was one place in Newtown I was a regular at for a while who had a 19yo asian uni student with glasses.. kinda shy and was skinny but had nice C cups. Unfortunately, she left the place and also the location isn't good for me. I need something out west near the M4.

Anyone?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by james235 View Post
    I don't need a virgin.

I would just like to find a place that is ideally between Penrith and Paramatta (not too far off the M4) that has girls 18yo-25yo for massage and HE or FS. They don't have to be that pretty.. I just don't want anyone too overweight who is young and ready for action. I love the nerdy asian school girl look if that helps.

There was one place in Newtown I was a regular at for a while who had a 19yo asian uni student with glasses.. kinda shy and was skinny but had nice C cups. Unfortunately, she left the place and also the location isn't good for me. I need something out west near the M4.

Anyone?
    Anyone?.. nothing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't need a virgin.

I would just like to find a place that is ideally between Penrith and Paramatta (not too far off the M4) that has girls 18yo-25yo for massage and HE or FS.
    Anyone?
    I saw an advert on cracker that looks like it was a good location for me, so decided to check it out:

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRub...ation/10671274
    Went on a weekday afternoon. Two girls working … ahem.. I mean old ducks (both women were between 50-65 years old).
    Looks: 2/10
    Massage: 2/10
    H/E: 3/10
    cost: 35 bucks for 30 min massage + 40 for H/E: Not worth it! Won’t be back.

This is the only sort of thing I can find in this area. Again, would love to find something like this but with 18-25yo girls (I'm in my 20s myself and am simply looking for someone closer to my age). Any help would be appreciated!

Would love to find 18-25yo average looking nerdy girl type who is keen for some fun somewhere not far off M4. If I find the right place will definitely be a regular. Do you think I'd have better luck looking for private ads rather than a shop?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I don't need a virgin.

Anyone?
    There used to be some shops around Seven Hills and Pendle Hill.

Not sure what their current status is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those age ranges are non existent. I reckon the minimum age is around 30 and skies the limit.

Some look younger as some Asians age gracefully with or without plastic.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Leabons Lane Seven Hills, today, ask for Mandy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This reminds me of one time I had a WL in the old 1 Blackburn St who was very young, in both look and "feel". It was just the way she spoke about things that made her sound very naive. I had a great time with her but when I went back for a second visit she was gone. The receptionist told me they found out she lied about her age and had to send her back. Apparently she was underaged!

You had better watch that documentary from a few years back. (Cant think of its name) but i doubt she was sent home for that reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12