Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed with Ginza

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    This Forum is much like Australian politics, two major parties and many minions and sychophants, more interested in putting the other parties down then they are in improving the outcome for the majority................
    If you want to be the first to try Ginza girls then go to 5*!

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    This Forum is much like Australian politics, two major parties and many minions and sychophants, more interested in putting the other parties down then they are in improving the outcome for the majority................
    And then there are some that just don't give a shit.

I personally visit Ginza because it's consistently great and is located just outside of the city. I've visited 5 Star once (at a very late hour) and really enjoyed it, but for me, it's just a bit annoying to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    I personally visit Ginza because it's consistently great and is located just outside of the city. I've visited 5 Star once (at a very late hour) and really enjoyed it, but for me, it's just a bit annoying to get to.
    Amen to that bro (regarding Ginza's location vs 5star's location).
    Want to try 5star again, but since Ginza is much easier to get to (for me)....now if Moon returned, or she was cloned (younger), that'd be a diff story!

After I separated from the Wicked Witch of the East in 2008, actually moved to Wooloomooloo, right down the street from 5star, literally like 2min away!

For the next move...looking to go Surry Hills (heh hehe).

If 5star & Ginza were right next to each other (where Ginza is now), it'd mean I'm dead...because it'd be Heaven (or Hell, most likely).
    No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5StarFan View Post
    Amen to that bro (regarding Ginza's location vs 5star's location).
    Want to try 5star again, but since Ginza is much easier to get to (for me)....now if Moon returned, or she was cloned (younger), that'd be a diff story!

After I separated from the Wicked Witch of the East in 2008, actually moved to Wooloomooloo, right down the street from 5star, literally like 2min away!

For the next move...looking to go Surry Hills (heh hehe).

If 5star & Ginza were right next to each other (where Ginza is now), it'd mean I'm dead...because it'd be heaven (or hell, most likely).
    Where is 5star?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Where is 5star?
    110 Cathedral St Wooloomooloo.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wooloomoolooooowwoo

Banned
    I love Ginza. I have never had a problem. Booking by text is easy as pie and if there's a delay they let me know.
    Wilson has been reserved, concise and stoic but never rude to me. They are the most professional and consistent shop I've ever been to.
    Due to reports on this forum though, I always feel a bit like this:

http://youtu.be/M2lfZg-apSA

Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Due to reports on this forum though, I always feel a bit like this:

http://youtu.be/M2lfZg-apSA

Hahaha...GOLD!

While most of us have no problem with Ginza, it might be a severe case of YMMV, and if there is a 'misunderstanding' or 'difference of opinion', it's only going to go one way, as it's not a democracy.

Wilson protects his girls, his investment and his business. Of course customers make the business, but due to overwhelming popularity and positive experiences for most, the ones that rub him (or any of the girls the wrong way)....NO SEX FOR YOU!!!
    No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Banned
    Fuck ginza fuck wilson. 1000s prayers for his shop closer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    so many haters. just find another shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh1 View Post
    Fuck ginza fuck wilson. 1000s prayers for his shop closer
    This may help to explain things ...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    This may help to explain things ...
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Looks like two people who have been banned from Ginza are having a dummy spit, what a shame.
    It must be pretty disappointing to be banned from one of the best brothels in Sydney, especially so if you like J-girls.
    Poor Max even has his picture displayed behind the counter so if he uses a different number to book the receptionist will recognise him!
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post666289
    He says he doesn't care, but he reeks of deceit like a schoolboy denying he shiitted in his pants ...
    If anyone wants to see the evidence just ask the Ginza receptionist to show you Max's ugly face.

PS Max has finally learned how to use the forum search function, but we all knew he is a slow learner, I have lost count of the number of times he has been banned now

Life is so unjust............

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    How hard does a truck fuck? And does it fuck girl trucks or little cute minis?
    Fuck like a truck means fucking so hard and badly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Looks like two people who have been banned from Ginza are having a dummy spit, what a shame.
    It must be pretty disappointing to be banned from one of the best brothels in Sydney, especially so if you like J-girls.
    Poor Max even has his picture displayed behind the counter so if he uses a different number to book the receptionist will recognise him!
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post666289
    He says he doesn't care, but he reeks of deceit like a schoolboy denying he shiitted in his pants ...
    If anyone wants to see the evidence just ask the Ginza receptionist to show you Max's ugly face.

PS Max has finally learned how to use the forum search function, but we all knew he is a slow learner, I have lost count of the number of times he has been banned now
    Yeah lol..... all of a sudden Max changes his comment to hide his stupidity.

Tried most of them long before you two when they are fresh to industry at their first shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Yeah lol..... all of a sudden Max changes his comment to hide his stupidity.
    But then he makes another stupid post by going off topic and boasting he has tried all of Ginzas girls at some other mysterious shop that he seems to be saying is better than Ginza, what a stupid loser ...

Could it be he has sour grapes from being banned from the best J-Girl shop in Sydney ...

Sorry keyboard warrior CL. I'm busy in Bangkok. Just had a two hour soapy massage at Annie's for $100 with a stunner.

Did you say I'm missing out on something?

And are you calling 5* a stupid shop again too? Then to recant later?

That's your MO! Silly bugger you are. We are all bored with you except your azzkiker boyfriend.

I never mentioned 5* dummy, but you just did, note that 5* does not have Japanese girls, so you are ful of shit again!
    Your are obviously hurting really bad from your banning from Ginza so much so that you have to boast about paying for sex in Thailand, what a loser!
    Again you claim to speak for everyone, why don't you kust speak for yourself and let others speak for themsleves, you are so full of shit!
    Again you a a troll, just trying to keep this thread going because you don't like Ginza, saying all sorts of stupid meaningless shit.

The facts are:
    - Ginza is one of the best if not the best shop in Sydney
    - You are banned from Ginza
    - Your photo is on display at Ginza behind the counter in case you try to sneak back in
    - You have been banned from the forum many times
    - You have/had many fake ids: hElPiMsTuCk, Bibimbap. Butty, ButtyReturns ,Rocket Man, Max Impact, The butler, ...
    - You helped to get Yamada banned for life from the forum by supporting him breaking the forum rules
    - You bomb others people's threads with drivel, and hijack them them for your own petty vindictive purposes

You can respond here:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-other-threads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast