Quote Originally Posted by juicykeyboard View Post
Congratulations, you just learned one of the best ways to manipulate women, give them attection then deny it to them.

The problem in your situation is that it looks like she wants you as an 'orbiter'. Women love getting attention from men and will keep a stable of guys around them who give them male validation. The sucky thing for the guys is that she will never sleep with any of them (unless she intends to use them as a backup if she gets old/ugly etc).

This is textbook female behaviour, they are expert at manipulating men this way. Every guy who reads this has gone through the exact same experience you are right now.

Exactly... and this girl is not acting in this manner, what does that tell you? her only intention 'is' to lead you on. Immature/attention seeking/manipulative women will try to keep you attracted as long as she can without giving anything in return. Above all else, this is validation for her.

In general, the reality is that a guy will persue a girl for ages and she will finally give in once she realises she has no better options. Men say that persistence won her over, but deep down, the woman will always know that she settled. I'm a firm believer that if there is no initial (physical) attraction then there never will be. In terms of growing to love somebody in an emotional sense it's different, I believe that can happen over time.

Definately do not do this. Trust me when I say that is the only thing she wants from this interaction. She wants that sweet sweet validation and if you give it to her she will lose interest immediately.

My advice is to lose this chick, however, you can start pushing her buttons by selectively giving and then taking away attention from her. This and acting assertively gets women going for some reason. I guess they think themselves to be powerful or special if they can tame some unpredictable/wild guy.

I hope I don't sound like a dick I just hate to see guys suffer from female manuipulation.
The more I think about it, the more I think all of the above applies to this girl. My question is, how can I use that in my favour? If she only likes my attention, then I think, as you say, when I ask her out she will say no. However, I also think when women are in this situation (being given attention and then having it denied), that they aren't conscious of that and feel confused enough to think that they actually like the guy.