Thread: Thai Spanish mix SUPERMODEL Lita, Surprisinging good services, Prenium servicer queen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Thai Spanish mix SUPERMODEL Lita, Surprisinging good services, Prenium servicer queen

Updated:
    Intelligent suggest that cuteguy's report is reflecting the current services standard of Lita. I do not want to give brothers a false impression, hence I removed my report. Its this first tine in this history I do this and I hope it will be the last.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review mate, would you rate her above yumi?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    To be updated

Have you ever imagine banging a 170 super model? Our 170cm Spain/Thai mix Lita with beautiful Eurasia face will sure full fill that fantasy!!

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Any pics of Lita? Your website has pics of Yumi and Ivy. Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    To be updated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    With Thai girls in Sydney. Just don't expect you can get good service with standard services price. I remember another brother wrote the same about Jasmine. It was absolute spot on and too I have friends who tried her on standard service and questioned my recommendation. My reply was "I pay $220 and you pay $150. what do you expect!"
    Hay brother LH, I think you were referring to my post on Jasmine?

Very true on your comment. We got some very stunning Thai gals in Sydney and Lita is certainly rank top consider where she work before and how much that place charge for seeing her. The premium service price in Geisha club is a bargain!!
    In current market, too much people want a BMW but only want to pay Toyota price......it aren't going to happen boys.

My reply was "I pay $220 and you pay $150. what do you expect!"

Hey hey hey lonely heart , this is so not like your style !

Did you get a new job, a pay rise or win lot of money lately ?

So, no more value for money, looking for cheap cheap fucks and going for the premium services now ! Good on you man, I know you will eventually turn around, nice one, keep it up !

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    To be updated

I am still a bargain hunter, no pay rise, no new job. With Jasmine what I got for $220 was an absolute bargain. As for Lita I am 90% sure you can't find mix at the quality at this price. Don't believe me? Go and look yourself. No one will force you in the room. As far as my intel suggest. 9 out of 10 hello success rate. That 1 left either don't like tall girl or he is gay!!.

Well, just got the feeling that you have somehow like a "Changed" person !

Like using colours and bigger size fonts - that's so unlike lonely heart................haha

The lonely heart like this:

If you really need to spend $160, do it this way.....Lonely Heart's wallet saving tip

Mate of mind was discussing with me yesterday, hard to get good fun in the city for less than $160/hour. Then we go into how best spend it.

Of course the no brainer will be Kyoto or Sakura, But what about if I want a massage too?? We concluded that Chinese massage are actually not a bad choice given we know some girl who can do good massage for 45 mins for $50. Then you go somewhere else for part 2.

For instance I can bang Holy for $110....that is when she start early, absolutly stunning Aussie gal at Kyoto. Then go to see Foxy Joey or Candy

How would you spend your money in City........
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Comment Deleted

That was a good thread, AND I can tell you, pay $120 half an hour in Geisha Club and give $40 to Lita as tip for extra. You will be much happier than spending $160 in a city massage shop.

So , you don't go to your favourite cheap good value shops in the inner west any more ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So , you don't go to your favourite cheap good value shops in the inner west any more ??
    Maybe they're not $5.00 cheaper than city shops anymore ?

He used to argue till the cows come home if the price was not all inclusive, let alone different tiers of pricing, haha, what a big turn around !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations