Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DIANA : so SPECIAL, so UNIQUE, so ADORABLE, so FUCKING HOT!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Frank zone
    $350 is nothing bro
    I've paid $500 for a dead starfish chick with cbj for an hour
    And that cbj was damn bored
    There was no pretending and no excitement
    Simply a dead star fish and urging you to cum

Quote Originally Posted by Lickylickymon View Post
    So how the heck does one get notified so quickly of the roster update to make a booking???
    Check the roster around 8pm mate the day before, give or take half n hour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review ^^

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Wilson says she was booked out for the whole day within 20 minutes of the roster being published.
    And then he was still getting calls all night and all day yesterday from punters still trying to book her.
    She has lots of fans, and for very good reason.
    She is a unique beautiful extraordinary and wonderful girl.
    And she is highly addictive - once you see her once you have to see her again and again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's back!! Hope to see her again soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    any PSE or wild sex?

She is definitely one of the best, well worth the premium!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Money8888 View Post
    any PSE or wild sex?
    She is GFE well at least to me anyway. Please be nice to her. Enjoy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fucked her bbfs last year when she was starting... Amazing girl. Told her not To do bbfs again after i came 3x lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by juts0929 View Post
    Fucked her bbfs last year when she was starting... Amazing girl. Told her not To do bbfs again after i came 3x lol
    Umm yeah ok sure buddy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bbfs? Meaning no condom????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogeman View Post
    To all, whilst I have never posted here and I do not know this guy, nor the BBFS habits of Diana, I want to go on the record, and this is not a troll.

Ginza is not the safe sex shop it is made out to be by some of the posters here. I will go on the record and say that over the last 1.5 years I have had BBFS with 7 ladies there, ranging from silver to diamond class - Thai, Japanese, Chinese and others too. With some it was as part of the first session, with others it was after a few sessions. It was never forced, and was always initiated by them - usual with pussy slides that just progressed. Yes, I aware of the risks and yes I did get checked and yes I came out thankfully clean. The BBFS were not as extreme of what is being written about other places like 533 - no cip, no anal, etc.

The point is that BBFS does happen even at Ginza. Please do not be disillusioned that it does not, nor be disillusioned that it only happens to you - it does not.

Peace out.

BBFS with 7 girls over the last 1.5 years.
    That's big.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogeman View Post
    To all, whilst I have never posted here and I do not know this guy, nor the BBFS habits of Diana, I want to go on the record, and this is not a troll.

Ginza is not the safe sex shop it is made out to be by some of the posters here. I will go on the record and say that over the last 1.5 years I have had BBFS with 7 ladies there, ranging from silver to diamond class - Thai, Japanese, Chinese and others too. With some it was as part of the first session, with others it was after a few sessions. It was never forced, and was always initiated by them - usual with pussy slides that just progressed. Yes, I aware of the risks and yes I did get checked and yes I came out thankfully clean. The BBFS were not as extreme of what is being written about other places like 533 - no cip, no anal, etc.

The point is that BBFS does happen even at Ginza. Please do not be disillusioned that it does not, nor be disillusioned that it only happens to you - it does not.

Peace out.

stoogeman

I have clearly told you on the phone last time that you are banned from Ginza. check your phone number

So use this way to revenge Ginza, nothing will changed.

I have banned many people who pushed and tried to do bbfs in Ginza,
    but I find out you are the most dickhead one. you cant even have sex without "Viagar and lots of last longer spay", and girl's mouth will feel numb, no feelings at all. then fuck 1.5hrs or 2hrs nonstop, the girl will get hurt and cant continue.

In Ginza, if any customer push or try to do bbfs you will be banned for sure.

Please respect the girls. Punt wisely!

Cheers!

IMG_0977.jpg
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Shop Owner
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Bravo

Well said wilson, what a dikhead
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post

Banned
    Going off what has been reported here it appears Ginza's little secret has been exposed by some punters. No wonder this shop is popular with punters because some girls are providing full service without condoms (BBFS). If it was just one or two girls doing BBFS then you could just dismiss it but 7 girls over the last 1.5 years, you start to wonder what is going on at GINZA. Are the girls being pressured to perform BBFS for their regulars or are they being reckless about unsafe sex?

If the claims about Diana providing BBFS are true, it comes as no surprise why she has so many loyal fans and is always booked out. Some guys might be willing to spend a little bit more to have sex without a condom with a girl like Diana if she does provide BBFS while at the same time, the shop is cashing in on her popularity by increasing her rate to $350 per hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cuteguy - you have no facts of your own
    And you postulating as to what may happen and comments on Diana (never seen her) without direct or first hand knowledge are a reprehensible disgrace !!!

One can't help wondering if this is not just another of your poorly veiled bias towards MOC being played out via this dig at Ginza based totally on supposition...

If you have any regard for fair play and respect ... you should delete your tasteless contribution immediately !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Going off what has been reported here it appears Ginza's little secret has been exposed by some punters. No wonder this shop is popular with punters because some girls are providing full service without condoms (BBFS). If it was just one or two girls doing BBFS then you could just dismiss it but 7 girls over the last 1.5 years, you start to wonder what is going on at GINZA. Are the girls being pressured to perform BBFS for their regulars or are they being reckless about unsafe sex?

If the claims about ___ providing BBFS are true, it comes as no surprise why she has so many loyal fans and is always booked out. Some guys might be willing to spend a little bit more to have sex without a condom with a girl like _____ if she does provide BBFS while at the same time, the shop is cashing in on her popularity by increasing her rate to $350 per hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Hairy mate
    Can you edit & delete the "Cuteguy quote" part of your reply please ...

Hopefully he will realise that embellishing one suspect comment on a young lady is totally unacceptable and conduct unbecoming of a gentleman ... or even him.

I didn't quote him in my comment so the said slander on the girl didn't remain on the forum after he removes his ... or it gets deleted by admin

Thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Cuteguy, who is obviously a professional writer for MOC, is biased against Ginza.
    Reading between the lines it would not suprise me if he tried to be a professional writer for Ginza and they declined and now he is against them and now attacking their girls.
    Cuteguy = scum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast