Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
OK on a more serious note, you asked me to fully disclose my interests in this shop financially and emotionally: Why not, it's beautiful story and I don't mind sharing..............haha

Well, nobody knows what I do, but I can tell you all that I do have a fulltime job and that I don't work for Vicky!! You think she can afford my 6 figures salary?? Right now may be she can but when I first met her in the shop in January 2012, there were only Vicky and 1 other girl working each day and they would have got 8-10 customers a day. How much money you think she can offer to pay me to be her writer and promote her shop on this website??

Oh, sorry, I got to go, family duties, I'll finish this tomorrow after my Penthouse booking with Milo, and no I am NOT working for 5 Star either..

Cheers

OK, I'm back, let's finish this:

Where was I??

Well, the best way is to tell it straight, NO, I DO NOT HAVE ANY FINANCIAL INTEREST IN THIS SHOP NOR HAVE I EVER RECEIVED ANY FINANCIAL BENEFITS FROM VICKY!! so you all happy now?

Yes, I have received some "FREE" sessions here and there including my paid 10 get 1 free session and I have paid the full tips to the girl, I got one x 20 min free massage from Vicky while I was waiting for Cici (I almost got a free HJ too if Cici didn't arrived just in time!!), a free 30 min extension on my second visit so that I could enjoy a part II with Ada, Vicky had paid for yum cha once but I treated her to noodles the following week, and we have been buying each other beers at the pub a few time, what else would you like me to declare??

As far as emotional interest, well, what can I say, except Vicky's partner is one bloody lucky son of a bxxxx!!

And if any one who still don't understand WHY I wanted to help Vicky and how we became good friends, you should go back to the beginning of this thread and read post #1, 2 and 3 again, that's how this beautiful friendship began, I was simply blown away with Vicky's personality and the way she conducted herself. What more can I say.

Anyone asking why I spent all this time and efforts to help the shop while not getting paid for or getting free punting anytime I wanted, you probably don't understand pure friendship sometimes is not built on rewards or benefits or return on investment, you just do it, because it is right and because you feel good about doing it.

There may be only 30 something members who have posted reviews about the shop but you can easily double or triple that number for brothers who have PM'd me and thank me for introducing Snow Lotus to them and appreciated the information I share with them - those are my REWARDS because I have helped in a small way to all these brothers who are now happy and found a friendly little massage shop that they like.

Last but not lease, I would like to share an ancient Chinese saying with everyone here:

世有伯樂,然後有千里馬。千里馬常有,而伯樂不常有。

For those brothers who don't read Chinese, this basically means:

There are champion race horses, and there are champion trainers (or blood horse agents), you could have a lot of Champion race horses but unless the horse is trained by (or discovered) a Champion Trainer, the horse will just fallen by the wayside or not reaching its true potential.

Vicky is definitely a Champion mamasan, it may be fate or just by pure luck that I walked into her shop on that one pretty ordinary January evening in 2012 that may have changed her life. Well, I knew straight away at the end of that infamous treple session with Sophie, Vicky and Cici that Vicky was a Champ. And I was curious and wondering why her shop has not been more successful, so I decided to help her out!!

I just want to see if I can be her 伯樂, well the rest, as the saying goes, it's history.

Enough said.

Any more questions??

Cheers