Thread: ML Number 1

ML Number 1

I was looking for a relaxing time after a late night gym session, I decided to give Chequers a go due to it closing at 2am.
    I rocked up at around 1am, in the area, quiet streets and all. I walk down into the shop and see the mamasan. I asked for the king massage, $185. A whole $3 saving compared to Babylon.
    The mamasan asked for the cash, I asked to see the girls first, she says to wait 5 minutes and then can show me 4 girls.
    I decide to go shower so I just pay up and decide to try my luck and hope 1 of them is decent.
    Facitilies aren't as lavish as Babylon, the attendant seems chilled out, shows you the locker, answers questions and then goes and reads news. I changed to just a towel and head in.
    A big hot pool in the middle of a square room with showers on the side with one wall being mirrored. A little more likely to accidentally see dick or asscheek compared to Babylon where the showers are positioned in the back area.
    I cleaned myself up and the attendant sends me out towards a girl with a clipboard in the hallway, she takes me to the relaxing room, she offers a beverage, I get tea and relax on the seat.

A few mins later, clipboard comes and takes me to one of the massage rooms. I wait while she organises the girls. First girl was cute sort, 2nd was this pretty girl with an amazing bust on a slip body, 3rd was more older or plain looking, 4th ended up not coming. Easy choice, went with banging body girl. She was designated as No. (1).

Oh, they changed the room I was in because the wet bed was a little worn out. I appreciated that since I wouldnt have expected it. So 1 takes me to a new room and begins prepping all the towels and such. She strips down and man... just man.. wow. Her body blew my mind. A fucking mona lisa of bodies. Amazing natural tits on a slim body, long legs, beautiful ivory skin, her hips were just right for her body too. Face a solid 8, no makeup. I knew I had made the right choice here.

So being a ML, I won't go into too much detail.

The session went like this:
    She asks me to join her in the shower, small talk was pretty plain (I figure it may be since it's 1am in the morning), she cleans me in the shower, we dry off and we head to the massage table. Massage left a lot to be desired but still felt nice, went to wet bed and oiled up and then she did B2B. Her body felt amazing rubbing up against mine. Her tits felt as good as they looked, perky and firm. It gets me going like crazy. She gets me to flip over and continues B2B. It feels and looks heavenly. She uses her God given gifts to massage my lil friend. A little bit of spanish among the general massaging.

After a while, we shower and head to the massage table again. More massaging, it was soft style massage, not really targeting anything or any use of pressure, so I would say Babylon is much better if you need the massage to work anything. Flip over, comes to that time. Discuss a few things. Fun times. I get to play with her fun bags. Winning. Though, she did feel a bit mechanical throughout the session, could be the timing again but I thought I'd mention it.

Overall, I enjoyed my time there. For the amount I ended up paying, I could have gone to a FS joint but she had a top tier body so honestly I think it was a pretty fair price. The facilities are pretty good, staff are friendly, all the girls were pretty hot from the lineup (avg 8/10 vs Babylons ...5/10), I would go again.

DL : DR
    Girls: 8/10 avg (No 1 was 9ish)
    Facitlies: 8/10 (1 being just a massage table with no shower and 10 being Babylon)
    B2B: 8/10 (Could use some more interesting techniques but no complaints)
    Massage: 5/10
    Price: 7/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

Thanks for sharing brother !

A bit unusual in my book that more actions were not taken place on the wet mattress? The whole idea of having the King Massage was to play and have fun on the mattress, tits fuck and Spanish and cum on tits the works !

Then a relaxing massage on the table to recover !

But you seem pretty happy with the session, so all good !

Cheers

ps. much appreciated by posting the ML's number too. No. 1 ............haha, I'll keep that in mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sick review man. This post definitely inspired me to go there tonight. I might write my own AR for the girl I saw when I get around to it!

Thanks brothers
    Appreciate the comments

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing brother !

A bit unusual in my book that more actions were not taken place on the wet mattress? The whole idea of having the King Massage was to play and have fun on the mattress, tits fuck and Spanish and cum on tits the works !

Then a relaxing massage on the table to recover !

But you seem pretty happy with the session, so all good !

Cheers

ps. much appreciated by posting the ML's number too. No. 1 ............haha, I'll keep that in mind.
    I was following her lead, I'll see if it plays out differently with another girl