Thread: JESSICA: Never let go of my cock

Senior Member(無間使者)

JESSICA: Never let go of my cock

After few adventures in RnT places, i need some good old full service

I was curious about ChristineCBD, i like the private apartment business that reminds me of the good old Ginza

Today i took the oppportunity to book Jessica, since was on special 130/30min and 250/hr

http://www.christine123.com/jessica.html

I booked oly 30minutes not knowing what to expect; surely the pictures looks great, but we know how are usually photoshopped or fake...well Jessica's pictures are definitively real, even though she has more meat on the belly compared to the pictures...as per the boobs...lots lots of meat there!!!

I was shown Jessica in a black lingerie by a young guy who came to pick me up outside the apartment and he asked me if i liked and wanted to proceed....after looking at those huge assets my answer couldn't have been other than YES, YES

At beginnig she looked quite shy, she watched me while undressing and lead me to the shower; after come back in the room she suddenly changes and became a ninfo...seriously, completed unexpected after the first impression
    She hugged me and then started an uninterrupted routine of DFK and cock grabbing/stroking/sucking which went on for the whole session

She gave me an enthusiastic BBBJ, not a great technique but lots of effort, balls sucking and satisfactory 69
    We had sex in many position, my favourite was cowgirl since obviously i could grab and squeeze those huge tits

She seemed really to enjoy herself, lots of moaning and great responsiveness; made me feel like a stallion; i had to refrain myself multiple times to come too early since she has a tight pussy
    Aftert i came she continued to kiss me, handed me some water and cleaned me in the shower...great final touch

IN CONCLUSION: If you like tall girls with great tits which love DFK and enjoy fucking she is the girl for you. If you like prety and delicate asian girls, she in not definitely for you. I usually like the pretty and delicate ones but today it was a great fuck...and at 120$ per 30 min is great value

I might try Sarah next time, hope CHristine manages to keep the prices contained, surely the business would improve

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report Max, Jessica is alot of fun, she has a great attitude.

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Dear all brothers,

Let Jessica BLOW your mind tonight!!!!! Call us now on 0406182838 (syd99 members hotline) or 0426282840 to book or enquire. When call, please mention you are syd99 member to receive a special discount price. Hope to see you tonight!!!

Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late

Dear all brothers,

Let Jessica BLOW your mind today!!!!! Call us now on 0406182838 (syd99 members hotline) or 0426282840 to book or enquire. When call, please mention you are syd99 member to receive a special discount price. Hope to see you today.

Winter Special is ON Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica's winter special price is $150/30mins or $230/1hr (whole day special!)

Call or txt us now on 0406182838 (syd99 members hotline) or 0426282840 to book or enquire. When call, please mention you are syd99 member to receive this special discount price. Have a good day.