Thread: Pretty and lovely Yuri, Korean, easy to fall in love with but very hard to forget.

Banned

Pretty and lovely Yuri, Korean, easy to fall in love with but very hard to forget.

I first saw Yuri when she first started working in this shop in July. I wrote an AR on her, which was then repeatedly used by the shop when Yuri was working in the shop. Just for convenience of readers who have not seen Yuri, link below.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...r-return-to-45

In fact, I saw Yuri a few more times since that session. Every time I had great times with her. However, I saw her tired face when she came to take me to her room. I learnt from Roger that many of his Chinese customers like her so much that she was heavily booked. After the shop raised the price for her due to her strong popularity, it was still hard to book her. A pretty girl has her intrinsic value and seasoned punters know who to see. I felt she too popular already and some punters who saw her wrote ARs anyway. I did not post any more ARs on Yuri, hoping that her pussy can remain super tight and did not get hurt by big dicks and rough guys.

Yuri returned to shop last Saturday and Roger has broadcast her return in a big way. When I called the shop to book her, I only got an inconvenient time on Sunday. I still took it. When I saw her, she smiled and seemed happy to see me come back for her again.

This time, Yuri seemed to have put on a little bit of weight, but she is still so lovely and her curvy body shape remained unchanged. Her perky tits are the most fascinating and beautiful to see and touch. Her big round bums so good to look at from the rear side and so awesome to penetrate from behind.

Yuri's nice and friendly character can easily make a guy fall in love with her. This could be the dream of many punters who were lucky to see her.

I am one of these lucky guys and despite she always made me strong and I had long and strong punting session with her. She often told me her pussy feel a bit painful but when I asked her if she liked to see me again. She was always positive. I was happy to hear that and whenever my finance was OK and I have some spare cash, I always wanted to see her while she was in the shop. Good on you, Yuri. Always stay well and pretty.

Yuri
    (Gold Class)

~ A Real Stunner will melt ur heart ~

** Off **

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0478 224 545 (no.45 mobile)

*shop *96827888

*Price scheduel for Yuri
    30mins/$100, 45mins/$150, 60mins/$180

*Phone booking minimum 45mins+

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuri

Bring back yuri!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    a little birdy told me that yuri is comeing back soon ,,,, fingures crossed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Woohooo about time!!!