Thread: Cecelia 9.25 pm 150403

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Cecelia 9.25 pm 150403

Prior. Doing a few drop-ins around Campsie, there wasn’t much available at this time of night. Massage joints are now starting to shut. Even a call to Summer was fruitless. How can this be a Good Friday if we can’t squeeze in an Easter punt?! I was given the task by wingman to think quickly and secure a location within the radius of the inner west…

A call to 57 George in Burwood while we made our way there. Conversation with the lady was a little sketchy and unsure, so nothing was booked. An enquiry into availability of ladies was hesitantly replied and abruptly ended. My punt master, wingman lectures me, telling me that I should speak up like a man and make a booking right then and there, whilst on the phone. I sigh and roll my eyes at this and continue to dial in the number of our next destination, Five Dock…

Now wingman. He used to complain about the dives that I bring him too, but shuts up once the service is great and affordable. He said that he does not feel good in being in these dives, as it feels somewhat dirty. His definition of a dive, as I understand it was Stanmore. While Campsie must have been a whole new level of luxury dive for him! Stanmore has showers, Campsie doesn’t. Or do they? The girls at Stanmore shower (majority), the girls at Campsie don’t. I have witnessed many a girl who would not even wet wipe the saliva of mine off their body. Especially once my gob has tried to masticate a complete D, trying very hard not to choke at the same time. In short, he is one picky fuck! So am I, but in a nonchalant way…

Kelly’s. The last time I was here, I was denied access by a Thai milf to fondle her breasts, while she was deepthroating me. As many may have already read wingman’s review of the décor, (which I have found entertaining and amusing) he is not a fan. By the way, I followed his wise words and made a booking for 2 before arriving...

We walk up the stairs, wingman mutters something about the doorway, and I roll my eyes again. We sit on a couch, well I did, while he stood. Bella and Cecelia walks in and introduce themselves. These ladies were chalk and cheese. In age, in looks, in appearance and in character. We do a once over of the ladies and we look at each other. Not that I could see much under the dim light. From memory, wingman should have first pick this round. He then pipes up and asks the girls to choose between the 2 of us. Bella literally shouts out that she wanted wingman. This, was after a few subtle prompts from him of course! And so, the 2 talkative goofballs went hand in hand. While Cecelia and I, the silent ones, paired off together in amusement at the interaction…

And just for the record, between the 2 of us, we have taken turns in having the odd dud here and there. Fortunate for both, I dare say we had an above average punt tonight. While wingman talks Bella’s ear off about the sun, the moon and the stars for 40 odd minutes, I get straight into business with Cecelia about my requests…

Cecelia. Okay. Not the cute one like Bella. But she was reasonably attractive. Lady of her vintage has a reasonably well kept body. Not toned like the other spring chicken prancing around in her bikini, but slim for her years. Clad in her moody, refined lingerie. Tallish Chinese lady from Fujian. Big eyes, warm smile, healthy head of hair and dimples…

Cecelia gave a very satisfying massage, both front and back. I was genuinely surprised at her skills. I was invigorated by her touch and company. She delivered a very professional bbbj that was a notch shy of a premium model Dyson. She had very supple, soft C’s that were very well kept. A small round of daty and lfk before Cecelia expertly caught my boys in her hand via mouth. Not a drop was spilled anywhere else on her or my body. I commended her for her efforts…

Another punt down. Another shop visited for wingman. We drove off into the miserable, wet night and started exchanging notes. From what I could gather, I don’t think he will be back to Kelly’s. Unless of course, he happened to be driving his Delorean that day…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dare I say Kelly's looked a lot like this image?

image.jpg

WM
    Punting is like a box of chocolates....

I'm fucken hungry now!