Thread: 5* SuSu- A Body to Die for and now I'm in Thai Heaven

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Red face 5* SuSu- A Body to Die for and now I'm in Thai Heaven

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better this week a fucking nuclear bomb called SuSu turns up at 5* to blow my world apart.

When Jason the keeper says a girl is hot I know she will be brilliant as his standards are higher than mine and he looked at me with a smile when I asked his opinion. Susu came out to say hello. She was wearing a tiny little cap with the obligatory First Aid cross on it and a schoolgirl type outfit that was wide open at the chest to show her glorious cleavage.

As she turned to leave the one girl line-up, my face lit up at the sight of her rear. She seemed friggin’ tall with long slim legs and the number one arse of this year winking at me each time she took a step away. I looked at Jason and said “that’s fucking gorgeous! Did you see that arse?” He just smiled like he had the goods I needed and could charge me any amount he wanted.

SuSu undressed me then dispensed with her uniform and shoes. She now seemed about 165cm tall. Susu’s body is amazing. She is so slim and so flawless with a great face to match.

She was very attentive with my clothes and the towels and sheets. Even the bath mat had to be straightened. We hadn’t really done much and I was wondering how this was about to go.

When we entered the shower the kissing started and it only stopped when it was impossible for some reason like she had a cock in her mouth. Soon SuSu would have her tongue out waiting to be sucked. She is an A-Grade kisser. She got me hard as a rock in the shower and then performed BBBJ. I was grabbing her great boobs at this stage. By the way they are so unique- I've never seen this before. She has a pink colour around her nipple tips so its brown/pink/brown like some erotic dartboard. Hypnotising to look at! As I grabbed for her pussy I could tell that she had been fully lasered. I am now thinking I’m in Thai heaven at this stage.

We lay on the bed and the BBBJ continued. She did not seem like she would tire if I kept this going for the whole session. SuSu lifted her leg over me to position her most beautiful looking pussy above me. So what could I do but eat to my heart’s content.

Susu finally understood me the third time I asked her to sit on me. Up until then she was quite content to suck away at her newly discovered lollipop, being my cock. Many girls tire within a few minutes in cowgirl but not this one, she was energetic and motivated. Her action was even a little sideways at times. I was the first to suggest doggie and this would have to have been a good ten minutes after we started in cowgirl.

It’s hard to fully describe the sight before me. For a start I could see her below me but also in mirrors ahead, to the left, to the right and above me. Her back is flawless, her waist so slim and her arse soft and round and smooth. She was moaning and grabbing the sheet with one hand and reaching back to squeeze my arm with the other. Not often I would cum in doggie but this time I did my best to hold back.

A change to mish and it was confirmed by SuSu that she would definitely not do CIM. I just needed to know that so that I could play my cards right. I rode the last furlong home lying on Susu with her tongue in my mouth all of the time that I wasn’t leaning back to take a better look at her.

We went over by a shitload of time and it was me that suggested the shower. I felt like we could have spent the whole afternoon and night together easily. Susu is fucken’ hot!

WARNING: 5* is advertising doubles with Spicy/SuSu. Please only attempt this if you have a cock made of titanium.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Epic after report.

Just for you Bro Max

Sleep tight
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Just for you Bro Max

Sleep tight
    What a gal!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hotter than Jlo?

That's a hard question as j-lo is at the top of my list. But I would say YES!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    That's a hard question as j-lo is at the top of my list. But I would say YES!
    nice one. will definately be making a trip to 5* this week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review

All welcome, even me?

Stunning Gorgeous SuSu

Today after 6pm....

All Welcome

Booking 0488 857 827 / 9368 778
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE