Thread: Mika = Euphoria

Debo

Mika = Euphoria

Number: 02 96827888
    Site: http://www.45granville.com.au
    Cost: $250.00 for the 1 1/2 hours..

I SMS'd 45 George St and was recommended Mika, with punting it is what it is and if you don't take a chance you don't know how you will end up. I made a booking for 2pm and I would be her first customer, made my way down not taking into account the lack of traffic on the M4 and I arrived quite early no biggie though.

She introduced herself and I was very happy with the recommendation, she has a aura about her that rubs off straight away. You can tell that she is a friendly and genuine person, I have a knack for reading people and seeing BS when it's there. I knew that the time together would be stellar so I eagerly awaited her return after paying for the 1h 30 mins.

She is quite a beautiful women, her body is well proportioned and her face is very attractive, you can tell she looks after herself.

As we entered the room I felt very relaxed and comfortable, this doesn't normally happen straight away if I'm uncomfortable around someone I have just met. I undressed and showered, dried off and jumped onto the bed. She joined me and she asked what I would like to do, I said I'm happy to getting to know you better and she lied next to me.

We had a idle chit chat which turned to more intriguing questions which I will not go into detail out of respect.

We spoke for more then 40 mins before I even thought about any sexual service, when it did come to mind she provided a cat bath and a perfect CBJ. The type you would get from a lover you have know for a long time, it wasn't mechanical it was pure bliss!. The CBJ felt like it went for 20 mins, I told her to keep going since I felt so relaxed. I made sure she was happy to continue. I could tell that she was getting tired after another 5 mins so I asked her to relax so I could enjoy the remaining time being so comfortable.

I was in a state of Euphoria the same high I got from my first ever "dutch up" with some of the strongest bud I have ever smoked in my life, I was on cloud 9!. I'm more attracted to a women's mind over anything else, the physical is the added bonus. If I met her out of this line of work (I know this is business) I would definitely be on the chase.

Treat her well and I'm sure you will have a fantastic time in return..I will be returning to continue from where we left off.

She prefered not to be "numbered" so I will respect that.

Body/Face - awesome
    CBJ - blissful
    GFE - perfect
    Conversation - it felt very natural and not forced. People do say that I'm a easy person to talk to so that may have helped

A perfect punt IMO

Mika

a lovely korean gem...

This week @ 22 Brodie

Today 2pm - late

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0466 219 888 (no.22 mobile)

*shop *98981888