Thread: Natalie ------ CRAZY, DELICIOUS, EURASIAN

Senior Member(無間使者)

Red face Natalie ------ CRAZY, DELICIOUS, EURASIAN

Persons Name Nelly (was Natalie when I booked)

Establishment Roseville Rose , tel. 9416 7291, 104 Pacific Hwy

Rates $90.00 30min,

Age 20-25 looks young

Size/Shape Petite, 160cm, CCup Boobs, beautiful milk white boobs, young Attractive face, tight young Pussy shaved

Nat. Eurasian/ Aussie

Services Provided . Wild Fuck , FS, CBJ, Shower, HJ, Daty, Cowgirl, Light Kissing, Entertaining CHat, GFE

Value for Money Yes if you like Crazy Girls, Not for the Faint Hearted.

Date Wednesday 18/3/15

My Experience, for the first time I felt sorry for the manager Eddy, Natalie is singled minded crazy girl, & wanted to do it her way , booked for an hour, & Eddy
    apolligised that Natalie was running late, Natalie came in the waiting room, & said I have another customer waiting so you can have 30min.
    Did you come here to FUCK or PLAY , I liked to be fucked hard, do you still want me???
    Natalie is the total opposite of the way she looks, she has an attractive face girl next door look with blemish free milk white skin, big bright eyes.
    All I could think of is I want to see this young beautiful crazy girl naked .
    So I said yes I want to be fucked, her body looks young like a teenager, with those delicious plump milky white boobs , slim but with a bit of puppy fat on her hips , slim stomach, curves in all the right places, delicious looking bum.
    Natalie face reminded me of the French Actress Anais Demouster. although her eyes are wild, they flicker when she gets excited.
    Natalie kisses me, helps me undress, organises the shower, then starts to soap me up & down, feeling my erect cock, I kissed her shoulder & neck her skin tastes delicious, & those fucking boobs are amazing, all natural, so I get a mouthful so sweet.
    She says I am here for a short time, I have only been working as a WL for a few months, I work in an office, I was bored & I broke up with my boyfriend,
    I just want to make money & travel to Europe, I want a rich SUGAR DADDY, who will pay my way & who likes to fuck, because I love to fuck.
    Natalie dives on the bed, gets hold of my cock puts a dom on & sucks with venom, lots of slurping, then chocks on my cock, as it is hitting the back of her throat
    she starts to gag as she is trying to swallow my cock, I am just laying there it feels amazing, she says just let me know when you want me to fuck you.
    I said I want to taste your sweet pussy, Natalie said you can but I will show you how I like it .
    I want you to flick your tongue from right to left over my clit, lots of sucking, nice & hard with your tongue, I want to feel your tongue.
    After the instructions I got down to business Natalie responded with a lot of honey so sweet,such a youg looking shaved pussy, she asked what it tasted like isaid just like honey Natalie had a laugh , she said you want me to fuck you , we don't have much time left, so I said yes please.
    Natalie climbed on in cowgirl. I lasted 3 mins, so wet & tight just a great feeling, also feeling her beautiful body, an amazing feeling root.
    Natalie said I don't like soft men, men should act with confidence & lead the way, I fucked you today, but next time I want you to fuck me hard OK.
    I just nodded & said you have been very entertaining but you are one crazy girl , Natalie said I can also be sweet, so will you book me again, I just nodded??

Banned
    Welcome to 104 Roseville, Pacific Hwy.
    Just only opposite Roseville Railway Station. Easy find it!!
    Contact No: 02 94167291

Price From:
    $ 70 (Show time)
    $ 90 (30 Mins)
    $ 130 (45 Mins)
    $ 150 (1 hour)