Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MONICA : Gorgeous 19yo with HUGE MELONS ... 110% GFE ... and a FANTASTIC FUCK!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You won't be disappointed bro.
    Once Rei wraps her lips around your cock, shoves her tits in your face, spreads her legs 180 degrees, moans and screams in Japanese as you fuck her tight pussy ... you will forget all about Monica

Hi ginza admin.

just wondering who is the best to book tomorrow affternoon..looking for japanese girl with big boobs. Also who enjoying for daty and fingerring.
    Looking forward for the first visit. .

thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Don’t know

Rooter
    Are you advertising for Ginza?
    At $280-$300 an hour, they wanna be damn good fucks and attentive... The pics of those girls are the same as I’m getting for $160-180 an hour.

I aint falling for that hype bullshit, everyone wants to run to Ginza now... hahaha

I know diamond girls in quite a number of different places, which i can call on for $140-$160hr and if I want BBBJ even BBFS is the go... Watch out for the wretched Chlam though...
    I picked it up last december from one of the best and most reviewed girls on here and I let the establishment know. I wasn’t happy and took a long break...
    And NAH, I’m not gonna list those diamonds out, cos I can’t be fucked really...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Monica Oh My...

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    Inspired by the posts and reviews, had my first go at Ginza with Monica. There's this eerie feeling like the Grim Reaper is hanging over my wallet. My god is this girl amazing. Tits like Aphrodite, personality gets you hard the minute you walk in and boy can she fuck. Cowgirl a definite must with this girl, but like rooter mentioned, that ass. Make sure you try reverse cowgirl and doggy. I especially liked reverse because you can see plenty of side boob cleavage bouncing up and down while she is riding. GFE overload, kisses every chance she has and makes plenty of eye contact at the right moments. If the other Ginza girls are even half as good as Monica, I'm gonna have to mortgage my house pretty soon.
    This thread made my curiosity reached the peak. I booked Monica just before my lunch time after my morning meeting. I usually did not post after report and lurking between thread to check who is my next booking. I visited Ginza and had good experiences with Nadia, Bianca, Mari, Leah and few others. But this Monica is a whole new level. Walked to the room, knocked the door and she opened the door quickly and hit my forehead - great start. She apologized, rubbed my forehead, kissed my forehead, DFK, stripped each other and GFE to the max straight after. Asked my name and where I am from. I got hooked with her witty conversation. Her Melons.. Oh my.. Natural what the heck the size with pink little nipples. Her V is really sensitive, moaning like crazy annd Yes cowgirl with this girl is a must and I have to resist so many times not to cum on this position and switched the position. She is max GFE but she can fuck really! She's not letting me go without round 2 and she emptied me successfully.
    I tried to follow rooter resolution, 1 girl - 1 punt. I have to admit I can't do that with Monica. I think I have to go back and visit her anytime soon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scarface View Post
    This thread made my curiosity reached the peak. I booked Monica just before my lunch time after my morning meeting I visited Ginza and had good experiences with Nadia, Bianca, Mari, Leah and few others. But this Monica is a whole new level. She is max GFE but she can fuck really! She's not letting me go without round 2 and she emptied me successfully.
    I tried to follow rooter resolution, 1 girl - 1 punt. I have to admit I can't do that with Monica. I think I have to go back and visit her anytime soon.
    Good stuff bro!
    Monica is a sensational girl!
    There are so many positive ARs and posts about this girl.
    Young, busty, cute, hot, GFE, and a great fuck - she ticks all the boxes.
    It's really hard to stick to my 1 visit per girl rule bro, especially with young naturally busty hot girls like Monica, Megumi, Molly, Kitty, Jennifer etc.
    It's driving me fucking crazy and I am just about to CRACK!
    I have to see these girls again!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123