Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore, new management, your favourite hostess Coco

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found Coco is quite attractive and sensual. And agreed with all brothers, Coco's massage technique is amongst one of the best, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
    Btw whilst I agree that coco massage is top notch, I honestly can't understand why some of you wanna be playing with her tits and stuff? I mean seriously she is a nice enough lady but getting jerked off by my auntie isn't quite what I would have in mind for a happy ending haha! I think getting her to do the massage and then one ofte young ones to complete Part 2 sounds far more sensible!
    Well, you call yourself silly boy, so I guess you may be under 30 year old, fair enough, if I am your age, I probably won't rate Coco (Ada) as my no 1 ML, but I am older than her, so she is Not my auntie but rather my little sister!!

So , go ahead and find yourself a sweet young girl, you deserve it,

Cheers

Ps. I think I am a luckier punter than you, you probably will only see ML younger than 30's, good lucky to you, hope they know how to make you happy and give you pleasure, I can take any ML from 20-50, as long as she still has the look, the body and the skills, lucky me.....haha
    It's fine to be mature.....lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TIF, anychance to post weekly roster so that visti / booking can be planned earlier. ?
    Quote Originally Posted by TyC View Post
    Today" we have

Coco mama

Cici sexy captain

And our( little Coco ) MENA .......(professional massage skill and has pretty face )

I'm going to the shop in this afternoon ...
    And also, we have new girl is coming on tomorrow .

Thank you
    Good drops...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Aiyaya....

Cloudy Gor ,

I'm still waiting for a fews hot and good girls tell me^ when they free, I will make a beautiful roster very soon
    If u want to make a booking ,
    Just give me a call or come to our shop straight away
    I'm sure that u would happy with one of them

TIFFANY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually Ahlungor brother, my username was actually created by a ML and has no reference to my age as i am not quite as young as you assume. And yes i do know that you are a bit older from the ML's who told me and we've actually bumped into each other in one of the shops but I keep my online ID a little more discreet similar to bro lonely heart.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As honestly most punters would probably look for the younger variety rather than aunties? If the punter is already 40+, you're most likely married with kids with a spouse who wouldn't look out of place as a auntie in one of these joints given her age. Why go looking for old aunties when you got it at home. When you punt outside, then you go for younger upgrades to what you get at home. Of course if you're an old 60+, then a late 30's-40's auntie might be quite attractive though.

This might be quite controversial but I remember when people used to rave about Sasa/Jojo/Cici of Newtown but all 3 of them where aunties of 30-40+ (I know some of brothers have claimed that sasa was in her twenties but she was definetely not in that age bracket). These 3 famous aunties would be not much different in look to the "see-lai's" you see in the markets haha but cos they work in a massage joint who did FS, then they became desirable MILFs from desparate punters.

All relative to each persons taste. So Ahlungor bro, you might like your wide range whilst I think a large majority of us punters probably will go for the younger variety. I mean why else is SL promoting their young ones so much rather than recruiting for the old MILF's.

As honestly most punters would probably look for the younger variety rather than aunties? If the punter is already 40+, you're most likely married with kids with a spouse who wouldn't look out of place as a auntie in one of these joints given her age. Why go looking for old aunties when you got it at home. When you punt outside, then you go for younger upgrades to what you get at home. Of course if you're an old 60+, then a late 30's-40's auntie might be quite attractive though.

This might be quite controversial but I remember when people used to rave about Sasa/Jojo/Cici of Newtown but all 3 of them where aunties of 30-40+ (I know some of brothers have claimed that sasa was in her twenties but she was definetely not in that age bracket). These 3 famous aunties would be not much different in look to the "see-lai's" you see in the markets haha but cos they work in a massage joint who did FS, then they became desirable MILFs from desparate punters.

All relative to each persons taste. So Ahlungor bro, you might like your wide range whilst I think a large majority of us punters probably will go for the younger variety. I mean why else is SL promoting their young ones so much rather than recruiting for the old MILF's.
    Hi Sillyboy,

All valid points there, no argument from me.

And you are absolutely right, why is Vicky from SL hiring all these 21 jump street young girls? Because that's what the customers want, and I think she listens and understand the market, but she always has one ML everyday who can give a decent massage plus herself, so I guess she gets the right combinations of youth and experiences on her daily roster.

Sure, who won't want to have a hot young babe running her hands all over your naked body front and back and releases all your stress??

But I guess for me my preference of importance usually are: massage and massage (when my back is hurting), breasts and tits, skills and look and youth. Sometimes I may change my preference if there is a special busty girl, so some young girl really pretty or someone who I can have FS.....etc etc.

But in the long run, it always reverted back to massage, big tits, sensual skills, look and youth

Many brothers obviously go with the reverse order: youth, look ... ......

As long as you are happy, it's a MLs supermarket out there, just load up your shopping trolleys my friends

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Sillyboy,

All valid points there, no argument from me.

And you are absolutely right, why is Vicky from SL hiring all these 21 jump street young girls? Because that's what the customers want, and I think she listens and understand the market, but she always has one ML everyday who can give a decent massage plus herself, so I guess she gets the right combinations of youth and experiences on her daily roster.

Sure, who won't want to have a hot young babe running her hands all over your naked body front and back and releases all your stress??

But I guess for me my preference of importance usually are: massage and massage (when my back is hurting), breasts and tits, skills and look and youth. Sometimes I may change my preference if there is a special busty girl, so some young girl really pretty or someone who I can have FS.....etc etc.

But in the long run, it always reverted back to massage, big tits, sensual skills, look and youth

Many brothers obviously go with the reverse order: youth, look ... ......

As long as you are happy, it's a MLs supermarket out there, just load up your shopping trolleys my friends

Cheers
    Alungor if massage and massage is ur pirorty I strongly recommend "Liangzi" which is on 477 Pitt st. All the masure are flown from china here for 3-4 yrs working visa. The massage is on another level...I have tried coco n yukis (wattle st) massage,now we agree these ml have good massage in the industry and now if these ML have a rating in massage of 5, then these Liangzi girls will be 8 or 9...definitely a few levels higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Thejapguy View Post
    Alungor if massage and massage is ur pirorty I strongly recommend "Liangzi" which is on 477 Pitt st. All the masure are flown from china here for 3-4 yrs working visa. The massage is on another level...I have tried coco n yukis (wattle st) massage,now we agree these ml have good massage in the industry and now if these ML have a rating in massage of 5, then these Liangzi girls will be 8 or 9...definitely a few levels higher.
    Thanks Thejapguy,

I will definitely give them a try next time my back is hurting, I do go to legit massage for massage only when I have the needs. otherwise, I still like to have a happy ending and a handful of tits. Don't think I will get any part 2 at Liangzi, so they will have to wait..........lol

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Serving today at Stanmore:

The Legendary Coco.

Miranda 21, sexy and beautiful Taiwanese girl

New girl Lisa, from Szechuan, late 20's, slim and toned body, very well proportioned, playful, naughty and very sensual

For bookings please call 0470-380-834

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

if only this place registers themselves to be legit... i can use all my private heathcare here.
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    if only this place registers themselves to be legit... i can use all my private heathcare here.
    But you won't be cuming here if it is legit, won't you brother Moz??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

only on paper my good friend. still same service... just on paper we can all claim the benefits. i mean with Coco's skill she should be able to pass.. i mean get people like Joey or now i hear Mena is decent.. why not register the certification or what ever requirement and then all of us can claim.. i mean i can claim some of the massage shop from the shopping centre and they are no better.
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor bro, yes we can agree that people will have different perspectives to what they look for in punting. The shop owners like David, Vicky and Coco will all try to have a range that can cater to customers whether they are older but excellent at massage, or the young ones who tend to look good but less massage or in some cases less extras cos they try to use their youth and looks to trade. As i say, a lot of punters will want the younger variety and hope to hit the good skills and massage as part of their punting but there will be some who go for the aunties tried and tested but less desirable looks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw liangzhi does have decent masseuses but I think majority of them are men. Nothing wrong with getting a legit massage from them but you not likely to get any young hot girl to do it for you and definetely no extras. At their price, it is pretty expensive too compared to what you can get elaewhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mozilla bro I think getting the legit registers will only bring this business problems as it will put some unwanted spotlight on them from the authorities. For any massage joint, the 3 biggest problems they fear are lack of customers, lack of good girls to attract those customers and the fucking council.

Ahlungor bro, yes we can agree that people will have different perspectives to what they look for in punting. The shop owners like David, Vicky and Coco will all try to have a range that can cater to customers whether they are older but excellent at massage, or the young ones who tend to look good but less massage or in some cases less extras cos they try to use their youth and looks to trade. As i say, a lot of punters will want the younger variety and hope to hit the good skills and massage as part of their punting but there will be some who go for the aunties tried and tested but less desirable looks
    Haha, let me remind you that these aunties are like little sisters to me, and a lot of them are smoking hot, so horses for courses and in the eyes of the beholders.

Enough said, we are all in agreement......lol

cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol an auntie is an auntie. Can't change their age or wear and tear! Only little sister in name maybe as friend but as a punt still an auntie haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Btw liangzhi does have decent masseuses but I think majority of them are men. Nothing wrong with getting a legit massage from them but you not likely to get any young hot girl to do it for you and definetely no extras. At their price, it is pretty expensive too compared to what you can get elaewhere
    nope, majority are females...80-20....if they give you a male you can request female staff...because most pp request females thats why the male is always free..
    young hot girl there is a girl call rose...21-22 yrs old...nice, good looking and friendly..try her but yeh no HJ n things like that...not that i knw of anywhays

Quote Originally Posted by Thejapguy View Post
    nope, majority are females...80-20....if they give you a male you can request female staff...because most pp request females thats why the male is always free..
    young hot girl there is a girl call rose...21-22 yrs old...nice, good looking and friendly..try her but yeh no HJ n things like that...not that i knw of anywhays
    I wonder if that has stopped any brother from trying. BTW, I never been there, can any one advise how the rooms are like, are there enough privacy to do a quick tug if you can convince the girl.

I had a few surprised HJ's at Hygienic and that was totally legit, I just got really friendly with Lily (a girl from HongKong used to work at the Holiday Inn Harbour View's sauna) and she gave it to me for free and we got to muck around a bit too and we had to be very very quiet as there were no rooms, just separated by curtains (and both times when I got it, we were the only people in the shop !! I would only tell this because the shop is no longer there............haha

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast