Thread: Shanghaiese beauty - Mona. Another one of my regular secret girls. Model look

Banned

Shanghaiese beauty - Mona. Another one of my regular secret girls. Model look

I saw Mona for the first time in Dec,2013. My AR link on that visit below:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-and-beautiful

After that meeting, I was hooked by Mona's elegant model look and slim long body. Her snow-white and very smooth skin really attract me. I regularly went to see her in the past year. Mona is very popular in this shop and she is often fully booked. She often said she does not need to work in a shop as she has over 20 regular customers (who have given numbers to her and regularly sent sms to try to book her on her working day). However, she likes to work in this shop for convenience and security reasons.

Recently she returned home to visit her relatives in Shanghai, China and just came back. She sent me a message last night telling me that she would be working today. I called shop this morning to make a booking for her in early afternoon.

I arrived on time and she waited for me at the entrance after she saw my car getting into the carpark from the shop's security camera. She was smiling and held towels in her hands already. We rushed into the room and paid money to her. Before I finished shower, she returned and we soon got into bed like old lovers. Mona has put on a bit of weight and looked slightly bigger in body frame than before. She was a bit skinny before. Now she just looked perfect to me. Her boobs and bums are both bigger than before. She is even prettier than before too.

Mona always could make me stronger than normal with her excellent services (details not mentioned as I am her very regular special customers that new customer will not get the same services which she offered to me.). She always had multiple orgasms easily with me and enjoyed the good sex with me. Once a punter got very familiar with Mona, he would be hooked with her, just like me and her other 20 odd regular customers.

She is another choosy girl that normal walk in customers are not able to see in this shop. Choosy girls are my favorite as I always got better enjoyment from these girls who did not work too much and put in 110% effort for customers that she likes to see, and more important, a super tight pussy and strong reactions. I felt so lucky that I got such a nice girl regularly.

My AR is written for readers who are genuine to find good nice young pretty girls, and who do not need to have special services. Those readers who followed my AR recommendations never had any regrets.

For readers who are not genuine in getting good tips on good girls, or who are associated with or working for other shops. My ARs are not relevant to them. I do not want to hear nor reply to any of such replies. No point.

Banned
    Thanks for the review..

Might have found a new girl to see.. Have not been back after Yuki disappeared.. sigh..

Thanks.. It's a nice place here.. Comfortable and well run..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    Thanks for the review..

Might have found a new girl to see.. Have not been back after Yuki disappeared.. sigh..

Thanks.. It's a nice place here.. Comfortable and well run..
    I came across a picture of a cat-walk model (not Mona), but very very similar. Facewise, Mona is just as pretty as this girl.

Mona never took any picture for the shop due to her preference for personal privacy. Her body makes many punter die for her. She is extremely hard to book, just wish you lucky, mate.

Mona similar photo.jpg