Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friend's gf is WL

Banned
    If your friend is considered to be your good friend, visit the WL less often. If he is not deemed to be your good friend, see the WL everyday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look, every family has its own problem and we are in no rights to intervene or change the situation until that matter is deemed life threatening..
    I would recommend you let life take its course and avoid the two of them as it clearly makes you feel uncomfortable about seeing either of them.
    As for your mate, if he does not feel anything is fishy in his relationship then obviously he is blindly in love with this girl, so just let him enjoy it whilst it lasts..

Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    If your friend is considered to be your good friend, visit the WL less often. If he is not deemed to be your good friend, see the WL everyday.
    Haha, Brother Niceman,

What sort of logic is this??

So if the friend is not your good friend, then you shall go and fuck his working girl daily!! are you serious??

However, I will do the same if the title is changed to:

My fucking asshole boss's GF is a WL!!

Then we are on the same wave length and no moral issues there anymore..........LOL

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    She is just another working lady your friend migh already know she works if she is happy to see you at work and thats what you want then go for it if not forget about it and find another wl. Dont make it your problem dont tell him let someone else he wont thank you for telling him. If you want to know if he knows ask the girl next time you see her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    Give her the porking you always wanted, then go have a beer with your mate, then pat yourself on the back about what a fantastic day you've had.
    110% !!! If it's the gf i'm thinking of....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    It depends how serious is the relationship between your mate and the WL.
    If your mate just want to have a fuck whenever he wants with the girl, who cares?
    If he is considering marry her and build up a family. Then it is worthwhile to inform him.

Quote Originally Posted by xxbbccxx View Post
    This is how it goes. I saw her many months ago while drunk and had no idea who she was. She just looked incredibly familiar.
    I thought she got out of the industry but is now back.

She's not doing it for "family reasons" or "anything heroic". Just purely so that she can have that extra dollar when needed to buy some expensive bags or something extravagant. I clearly feel bad for the bf. But, as the saying goes "Nobody thanks you for bringing bad news".

Hence, I did annonymously FB her to tell her she should change her career. Her being back is just DUMB. If she is reading this, you know who you are and just either change ur bf and/or leave the industry.

Other thing is that I've decided not to see that friend as much after I found out what I did that night. Everytime I see them on the street, I need to do a 360 degrees turn which is seriously annoying cuz it happens quite a bit.

And NO, that particular friend doesn't know I punt. He's such a freaking goodie goodie... I also doubt whether the gf remembers me or not (which is good).
    mmm.. 360 means you end up facing them again... dilemma indeed.... i would suggest 180 degrees... more effective.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, Brother Niceman,

What sort of logic is this??

So if the friend is not your good friend, then you shall go and fuck his working girl daily!! are you serious??

However, I will do the same if the title is changed to:

My fucking asshole boss's GF is a WL!!

Then we are on the same wave length and no moral issues there anymore..........LOL

Cheers

Bro. AHLungor, I take everybody as my friend and so only good friends are true friends and all others are just Macau friends. There is a Chinese saying that "we should never touch a friend's wife or girlfriend" and, as a Chinese, I will strictly observe that preaching and avoid touching a true friend's gf even if she is a WL.

But for Macau friends, visiting the WL who is his gf is my way to pay respects to a Macau friend. That's the same logic as visiting the WL who is your asshole boss' gf.

Haha, we seem to be good brothers taking the same line of thinking all the times. Cheers !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    pretty funny, but then again serious matter.
    if its your close friend should tell him.
    just my opinion

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    It all comes out eventually anyway. This is a confidential industry ( well is meant to be) So you don't want to invite trouble for yourself. He probaly knows anyway.

Goodluck to your friend.
    This is true.
    You have no obligation to tell your friend.
    And if they are happy with each other, then why you step in with the potential of messing things up.

I believe your friend is mature enough to know and think by his own.
    For me, even if it's close friend, I don't care.
    He probably have known about it anyway, and I don't think I am that almighty so I can say anything I want that would possibly ruin everything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Yes the question is: "he says to say or not to say-so"
    But that does not necessarily mean the friend does not know. He may just not be advertising it. Which would be understandable.

The question is: How good of a friend are you?

If you want to address this issue without hurting your friend, irrespective whether he knows or not, what you should do in my opinion is...

Ask the girl whether he knows or not and tell her about your dilemma.

If yes, then you can talk to your friend (if you're ok to tell you punt).
    Just make sure he knows you're happy for him if he's happy with her. Also that the word does not get around from you, if that is what he wants.

If not, then ask her what her intentions are:
    Is she serious about it? Is she planning on telling and when? Is she planning a career change?
    What are her actions after the talk?
    Consider also how long have they been together? Is this time enough to make decisions on career change?
    Based on her answers you then have to make a decision on whether and when to talk to your friend.

If you want to stay friends... regardless whether you talk to him or not...
    don't go banging her... don't try and squeeze her to have sex with you.
    There has gotta to be plenty of other girls, so that you don't have to take advantage of the situation.
    If he finds out (and believe me he will), he'll never forgive you. Then again... how good friends are you?

That's just my opinion... which often in this world is disregarded.
    You speak words of wisdom bro Licker.

I would approach the situation the same as you. Would I go bang her or if I have, would I again.... definitely not.

The bro code with my circle of friends is never mess around with your mates woman under any circumstances. We even go as far as not to form a relationship with your mates ex if your mate is part of your inner sanctum of brotherhood. Going out with your close mates ex just cause ripples, not just between you and your mate but the circle of friends that surround the both of you.

I recently was seeing a WL. The relationship fell apart becuase I wanted to include her in my personal life

i.e. Introduce her to my friends

but she didn't want to. It can never workout if your partner still wants to work. You can never feel comfortable around your mates incase they have seen her before

Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    So it's OK to punt and lie to your wife or gf but it's not OK for a WL to work and have a bf? Some of the comments here are so hypocritical.
    Hmmm... which comments would you be referring to as hypocritical?

Bro. AHLungor, I take everybody as my friend and so only good friends are true friends and all others are just Macau friends. There is a Chinese saying that "we should never touch a friend's wife or girlfriend" and, as a Chinese, I will strictly observe that preaching and avoid touching a true friend's gf even if she is a WL.

But for Macau friends, visiting the WL who is his gf is my way to pay respects to a Macau friend. That's the same logic as visiting the WL who is your asshole boss' gf.

Haha, we seem to be good brothers taking the same line of thinking all the times. Cheers !!!
    You are right Brother Niceman,

GF of a Macau friend is definitely fuckable, because they are usually Holland Friend as well, screw them!!

Have a nice day

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You are right Brother Niceman,

GF of a Macau friend is definitely fuckable, because they are usually Holland Friend as well, screw them!!

Have a nice day

Cheers
    I have lots of Dutch Friends, but they are not "Holland" Friend

Banned
    Dutch friends are definitely different from "Holland friend", so you both are right !!!

Dutch friends are definitely different from "Holland friend", so you both are right !!!
    In English, they are the same, only when you say them in Cantonese then they have different meanings.....................haha

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finding out your GF is a hooker ? Haha what a nightmare.

OK here's a hypothetical or two.

If it was you that found out that your GF was a WL, would you continue with BBFS ?

Do you talk about her "hard" day at work when she gets home ?

Are you thinking that her moans might not be genuine now ?

Hi Ahlungor, this is all good unless you pay the ML in "Holland Bank Cheque".
    They only take cash!

OMG, I always fantasy to fuck my friends GF... don't be friend with me LOL
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Hi Ahlungor, this is all good unless you pay the ML in "Holland Bank Cheque".
    They only take cash!

That's because all MLs/WLs are not "Holland Bank Cheque" so they only accept cash in return for their services. The punter who tries to persuade a WL/ML to take cheque must be "Holland Bank Cheque" and bro AHLungor doesn't seem to be one.

I do have a few friends who lived in Holland before migrating to Australia, they prefer me to call them Dutch instead of "Holland" friends because we both speak cantonese. It's good that we can play around English with Cantonese in this forum !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast