Thread: Tia - Taiwan beauty. One of my recent regular girls

Banned

Tia - Taiwan beauty. One of my recent regular girls

I felt tired of writing ARs these days. The girls that I like and regularly saw. I prefer to keep them my secret until I have found new targets.

The main reason for me to write ARs in the past was to help the girls whom I like to get more customers similar to my style and attitude towards the girls. Sometimes I found my ARs too good in pulling in customers for the girls and made my booking for my favourite girls difficult (for my preferred timing). When I saw my girls, they sometimes looked so tired and in some occasions, they told me their bosses did not allow them enough time to eat or rest. I felt upset and sorry for my favorite girls. That's why I have decided to write as little and as few as possible. Perhaps this would give a balance for her to get more customers, but not too many customers. That's my wish.

A girl that I have seen more than 5 times recently, since her joining 45 George/22 Rydalmere last month, is Tia. There have been many good ARs on her and I entirely agreed with the reviews. I do not want to repeat what were said already.

The reasons why I like Tia a lot is her nice character and personality. Every time I had sex with her, she always appeared to be so willing to engage with me. Her special moaning sounds, her short breadth and her advance warnings to me before she came were so unusual and enjoyable. Her clean standard services were able to give me the best sex of my life. Every time with her made me want to return to see her very soon. My two recent visits to her were Tue and Wed (4th and 5th Nov) after she returned to work after her monthly cycle. Of course , every visit made me feel that she was prettier than the last time I saw her. My worry is that the more times I saw her, I could easily have fallen in love with this girl. Hence I felt I better let go and let more punters know about her and enable her to make the money she required to make in this working holiday trip.

I always remember she said if a guy was nice to her and treated her well, she would reciprocate to him. Very well said. Tia prefers to see particular types of customers (let the shop tell the punter personally if she will see him when he calls.) The main reason is simple : she wants to maintain her small tight pussy for her future husband. With this tipoff, what kind of customers Tia will see is easily guessable.

Good luck, Tia. I will still meet up with you from time to time, but perhaps not so regularly from now on.

Thank you for your review
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM