Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: NEWS: Girl set on fire @ Golden Flower (127 Regent)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can someone pm me which girl this was?

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    someone also pm me which girl it was ? I think i know who it is. Haven't been to GF/Nadira since 2009 and I'm pretty the one i saw back in '09 is the one that was involved in the incident.

Banned
    Everybody knows who the girl is and it's better to leave her alone at the moment and let the publicity affecting the girl and shop die down by lapse of time. I hope this is the last posting on this thread.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Well I keep checking this post just on the hope that someone reports they have caught the person or persons who committed this terrible crime. But I must admit I would like to hear the girl is recovering and the shop can get back to business as normal.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't think everyone does know who it is. I don't know who it is and I have been to Nadira / GF many times. I haven't been there this year. The girl who I saw when I went was Jenny. I know that is not her real name. I would like to know if it was Jenny who was hurt. If it was her that will be terrible news because she is such a lovely person. I don't have her contact details nor do I have know her real name so I think people need to consider that this forum is about passage of information. There are people on this forum who are stating that they are losing sleep over who they think has been hurt. It would be nice to know so we could try and do something for her in time. I know by reading the posts that there are a lot of concerned people and that most a genuinely disgusted at the treatment that this lady received. No doubt everyone will now personally attack me for my comments but when I read this entry I was absolutely shocked and since then I have prayed to learn that it isn't Jenny. If it is her there is clearly nothing I can do for her other than to keep her in my thoughts. PM me if need be. Call me a count if need be but I know that we are all different and come from a variety of backgrounds but one thing that we have in common is that we go to these places for the same thing and while we are there we enjoy ourselves. I am just concerned that someone who I have seen on many occasions may have been the one who was hurt.

Banned
    Your concern is shared by many here but at this point perhaps leave the girl and shop in peace, mate.

GF already chose to maintain her privacy so let's refrain from speculating and help put this incident behind us all.

That being said, I hope that sick twisted animal gets what he deserves...

Bros , i dont think that girl was jenny cause at the 9 news video (the girl) the colour of the skin was white skin colour and not the brown colour of the skin like jenny has

anyway it did make me curious one thing that since that thing happened i never heard jenny work anymore...unless GF make a statement that girl was not her

i just hope that girl not her ,..

i just don`t know what to say anymore,...this is so sad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

to ddkf85

ok i am so sorry that i just knew it yesterday this thing happened in GF although this was 1 month ago..
    so i will give you the link to get and see clearly on the video which you can see clearly both legs (knee) of the girl ( with out cloth covering )..
    - open google
    -type 9 news
    -click on 9 news video
    -on search coloum type `` Burns victim wheeled from brothel `` search.
    its on 00:08 sec time ,....take a look at those knees ,i think it was was white colour skin

so plz give me your opinion on what can you see from the video,..as i can see it was white skin colour....
    but other thing made me concern was after that thing happened , i never heard that jenny work anymore ..this is weird

although the gf staff shop said she is on long holiday but after i read this forum made me 50% trust the shop and 50% i was worrying the girl was jenny
    i just really curious to know who`s that girl now after i read this forum,...
    Please share you guys thought on this case
    anyone can PM me who`s that girl plz,.....so much appreciated guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

to ddkf85
    yes the media said like that but some others comment in this forum said this girl was jenny,...so what is your thought then?
    do you already watch the video ? watch carefully at 00:08 sec bro
    in my opinion 50% percent it was jenny ,..but i m not to sure as well ...unless there is a new announcement from GF that jenny back to work
    again ,..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thanx bro ddkf85....
    now i know whos that girl then,......so sad.
    hopefully she will recover soon,.................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep your conversations private and delete this post already!

We aren't interested

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    Keep your conversations private and delete this post already!

We aren't interested
    At last someone said it for me !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Story end,....
    This Story made me know that we live in the Bad bad world ...........Never trust anyone

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    http://sydney-central.whereilive.com...reet-watch-50/
    And
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/nsw-po...50705131321394

CHIPPENDALE police executed search warrants at two premises in Sydney’s west as part of investigations into the serious assault of a woman at Chippendale earlier in the year.

About 9.30pm on March 22, a 31-year-old woman was walking in Chippen Lane when a man approached her and doused her in accelerant before setting her on fire. She was taken to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in a critical condition and is now recovering in hospital in a serious but stable condition, assisting police with their inquiries. Last Thursday police conducted two search warrants at premises in Hinchinbrook and Quakers Hill seizing clothing and documents.

Detectives are keen to hear from a man who was seen in the vicinity of Chippen Lane on the night of March 22 and may have witnessed the assault (pictured)

He is described as being of slim build with short brown hair, a dark complexion and wearing a white v-neck t-shirt with red stripes, dark-coloured pants and dark shoes.
    Sounds like the victim is getting better and able to assist the police make some progress on this case. I hope these bastards get what they deserve.

Please click on the link to take a look at the picture and see if you can recognise the man the police are keen to have a chat with. It's not the clearest picture but his description and the clothes he is wearing is somewhat distinct.

My thoughts go out to the victim.

It's been a while I hope they get the guy and put him away for a long time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    It's been a while I hope they get the guy and put him away for a long time!
    It's a planned murder attempt.
    The guy might not be able to set his feet on the free world anymore!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You will be surprised the sentence people get for actual murder in this very wrong world of ours

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast