Thread: Busty Gina - just returned from Korea. Looking real fresh and horny sex

Banned

Busty Gina - just returned from Korea. Looking real fresh and horny sex

I saw Gina's name on this shop roster today. In March, I saw her for the second time and was very impressed with her 38 F-cup tits massage. Just sensational. My AR link below:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...e-hard-to-find

As Carlton shop keeps having pretty, sexy young girls, I didn't try her again right away. When I wanted to see her, she had already gone home for holidays. Today, I did not want to miss the chance to see her again, so I booked her immediately for mid-afternoon and went to shop after lunch.

Gina was very happy to see me as she could remember me. She wore a bright red see-through gown which made her look like a goddess from heavens. Her big boobs could still be seen through her gown. She happily held my hands and took me to her room.

Sex with Gina was as exciting as last time. Her boobs got firmer as she did not work at all for the past few months. Her body might get a bit more fat than she would like as she ate more of her favorite food back home. Nevetheless, she still looks very sexy and I was easily aroused with her big tits and bums. Body massage with her tits was just sensational.

Her pussy was very tight due to no working for past few months. She was very horny and wanted strong sex from me. I of course used every drop of my energy on her.

I had a very good time with her. She kissed me goodbye after we finished and walked me to the door. She reminded me to come more frequently to see her instead of once very 3-4 months. I of course said yes before I left, but .....

Good 1 bra ...