Thread: I would miss you a lot - Yuri from Korea. Last shift today

Banned

I would miss you a lot - Yuri from Korea. Last shift today

Since Yuri returned to work in this shop, I have gone to see her a few times. I did not write any ARs on her as some punter privately said to me, he would love to keep his good girl a secret, instead of making her too popular. This I also agreed. She already had a number of good ARs on her. No point to make her even hotter. The first AR on her (after reading this, I decided to see her after her return), link as follows:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...r-return-to-45

For a number of times, when I booked her, I was told to come 2 or 3 hours after my booking time. Not really funny. However, good girls are loved by all punters. They also need lots of customers to make their required amount of money. This is a cold fact of life.

The descriptions about her in the above AR are basically correct and the follow-up replies also confirmed many punter' opinion about the beauty of this Korean girl. Every time I saw Yuri, I had a great time. I made her tired most of the time and she gave me lots of pleasure, laughter and happiness.

Sadly today was her last shift. I saw her in the afternoon and found her very tired. It seemed that many punters returned to see her before she leaves shop tomorrow. As she always gave her best services to customers, she was always tired at the end of each session. Felt a bit sorry for her. All I could do was to give her the traditional Chinese massage skills which I stole from the massage girls in Shenzhen. She always enjoyed my massage and told me her sore shoulders, bums, and back got better after my hard work.

Today, I had a good fuck with her, but most of the time we were both very quiet, perhaps feeling a bit sad of not able to see each other after today. She will be going interstate tomorrow but doesn't know when will she be back again. When time was up, I sadly said goodbye to her and gave her some warm hugging. Before I left, she put a few small red packets (Korean energy biscuits) into my hands. The package looks really nice. I told her I would try one and keep the rest as souvenir and will eat the biscuits after her return so as to have the energy for her. I saw tears in her eyes. A sad goodbye and just wishing this beautiful young girl all the very best and good health and most important good luck always.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her a few days ago too, Such a sweet and beautiful girl.
    Definitely a Gem. Hope she comes back soon since i wont be able to catch her on her last shift.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Yuri sounds so sweet. Thankyou for sharing that even though you kept her a secret until she went lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didnt know it was the last day of yuri but I was lucky enough to see her on the last day of shift. she's so kind and warm girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother dsmaker sounds like you developed a really close bond with yuri since you had such an emotional last session. Hopefully she will be back as bonds like this should be cherished!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A goodbye sex is the best sex. Nice to see her got nice experience on work from you bro! Kinda remind me of my regular who cried so much before I left for australia

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    I saw tears in her eyes. A sad goodbye
    That is sad dsmaker. It is a dilemma of sensitive souls to feel connections when they are there because you can't help it. Many have concluded that it is better not to see a girl repeatedly for this reason.

Banned
    very impressed with the warm response from other brothers. In a way, I agree I should not see a girl too often in a short period of time. However, when I felt a girl is the best around that time and knowing the girl only stayed in a shop for a limited time (perhaps never be able to see her again). It would be natural and logical to see this girl as often as I can financially and physically do so.

I just could not imagine that this girl was so nice to give me some souvenir and had tears in her eyes when I left.

Both of us would need to move on, but it was nice that we had a feeling (even short-term) for each other during last week. Good memory.

For sure, Roger must try to bring this nice girl back ASAP. Apart from me, there are many brothers eagerly awaiting her GRAND RETURN.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OMG SHE'S BACK!

Jokes! I wish! x)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    OMG SHE'S BACK!

Jokes! I wish! x)
    Last week fellow punters said to Yuri: See ya latta Yuri...
    This week fellow punters welcome her back again See yaa soon Yuri...
    We forgive you for not given us a box of Korean biscuit.

Banned
    Yuri

~ A Real Stunner will melt ur heart ~

This week @ 45 George

** SATURDAY ** SUNDAY **

~ Only 2 Days now ~

1pm - late

phone booking - minimum 45mins required

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Will see if she give some biscuit for my first visit...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Will see if she give some biscuit for my first visit...
    In order to get her biscuits, you must first buy her many nice things and see her enough times.

Besides, you must be strong enough in bed to make this pretty girl happy.

Otherwise, you will not get a prize of her RED KOREAN ENERGY BISCUITS. FAIR??

To try to get biscuits on your first visit, it seems an idea in dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post

In order to get her biscuits, you must first buy her many nice things and see her enough times.

Besides, you must be strong enough in bed to make this pretty girl happy.

Otherwise, you will not get a prize of her RED KOREAN ENERGY BISCUITS. FAIR??

To try to get biscuits on your first visit, it seems an idea in dreams.
    Get her many things?? Hmmm I'm sure once in the room I'll give her *many things .

But will try my best. And let you know. Probably take a photo just to prove it to ya, sounds fair?

Banned
    P1020397.jpg

The biscuit gifts from Yuri. Still have not tasted them yet. Believe that they will taste good, just like Yuri.

Would like to keep them as souvenirs and good memory.

Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Get her many things?? Hmmm I'm sure once in the room I'll give her *many things .

But will try my best. And let you know. Probably take a photo just to prove it to ya, sounds fair?

Will she back again? Already missed her