Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How badly have I screwed my chances with this girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Welcome to the forum Leonard, slangman and whoever else you were yesterday and will be tomorrow...
    (how is that for living in a fantasy world...)
    What are you talking about? I have not been on this forum in months, and the only old accounts I used were CliveCliveClive and CliveTheReturn (or something to that effect, I cannot remember). I have been upfront about that and not tried to deceive anybody with fake accounts or any such thing...

In saying that, I completely agreed with the posts Leonard made in this thread and believe he sounds like a right on individual.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You have so much credibility, joining today just to say this ...
    Won't be long before you are banned again loser.
    I do not understand why you are being so aggressive with people who are just sharing their opinions and feelings. I think you would maybe benefit from seeing a therapist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    .....just associate with women whose company you enjoy and allow any relationship to develop naturally over time.....
    Sensible advice.

rage_face, tender relationships heartedly and be sincere - true love won't be too far,

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slangman69 View Post
    I do not understand why you are being so aggressive with people who are just sharing their opinions and feelings. I think you would maybe benefit from seeing a therapist.
    I was not being aggresive at all, just responding to the OP like everyone else then you went out of your away to be aggressive and accused me of living in a fantasy world: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post530619

I never said anything to you before this, so you went out of your way to be a prick.
    Anyway I have since learned that you are just a troll so you are on my ignore list now.

Then Leonard who joined today and on his 2nd post went out of his way to be aggressive towards me.
    It is obvious he is a previously banned member who thinks he is above us all and has an axe to grind, he is also on my ignore list now.
    Also, take any advice you receive from this forum with a grain of salt. Never forget what everyone on this site has in common.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate, you need to stop relying on the ignore list to block out little things you disagree with in life. Sometimes you just gotta look life dead in the eyes and let it cockslide all over you...

What are you talking about? I have not been on this forum in months, and the only old accounts I used were CliveCliveClive and CliveTheReturn (or something to that effect, I cannot remember). I have been upfront about that and not tried to deceive anybody with fake accounts or any such thing...

In saying that, I completely agreed with the posts Leonard made in this thread and believe he sounds like a right on individual.
    You've not been on this forum for months under which incarnation exactly? And when you say "I cannot remember" I actually believe you...

How could you possibly keep on top of all your several dozen usernames? But you just can't help yourself, especially inter-praising yourself through your different characters. But the dead giveaway is your immediate hostility towards the person who calls you out every time.

But no doubt you'll get banned again and you will appear again and so on it will go... just like a bad cockroach infestation.

You've not been on this forum for months under which incarnation exactly? And when you say "I cannot remember" I actually believe you...

How could you possibly keep on top of all your several dozen usernames? But you just can't help yourself, especially inter-praising yourself through your different characters. But the dead giveaway is your immediate hostility towards the person who calls you out every time.

But no doubt you'll get banned again and you will appear again and so on it will go... just like a bad cockroach infestation.
    Haha ! Bro Cato, I must say you've got it wrong this time, this dude is not the poet troll, he's a fun loving troll that's been pulling people's legs since the old forum, but rather harmless I would say, if you can tolerate him !

He was the famous or infamous CliveCliveClive ! You can look him up in the old forum, he's got quite a few controversial threads !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn't take long for this thread to turning into a testosterone fest....

Banned
    God, you sound like a couple of 16 year olds.

A girl fishing to make sure you're THE ONE is painful.

A man trying to catch a girl but failing to commit is just, well, LAME.

Move on man.

Quote Originally Posted by dohdoe View Post
    She was interested. But then lost interest once she got to know you better. It's nothing personal. Time to move on. And when she wasn't interested, seemed like she just wanted to be a friend.

It's sort of like when you date this hot chick only to find out she's a psycho. Although obviously not this extreme.
    Thanks, I seem to agree. But I think it was unfair for her to continue seeing me as just friends after she realised she wasn't interested. I would've preferred she cut contact instead of leading me on.

In your analogy, I think most guys would not continue seeing the psycho as a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by novi
    I had a similar experience once back in uni time with girl.. I tried getting her for about 6 months. We would talk, hanged out, movies and travelled together.. Like you I listened to my dumb friend advise and came straight forward. She was surprised with it but she declined..
    That sucks bro. Did you consider them dates when you hung out, went to movies and travelled with her? I wonder how girls can go out like this and not think the guy is interested in them?

Quote Originally Posted by midnight_prowl
    Just like novi bro, similar thing happened to me as well... so it was like 8 yrs ago.
    we were both average look but i really like the way she looked. became freiend study budy and used to chat on MSN (old).
    studied together, talk about really deep feelings ans secrets. preferred to be friends but i was single and wanted to date a girl. So i asked her out and bang her she did not contact me and ignore me.

Lesson I learned.
    1. I really never know wot female want.
    2. since than i never make a first move

After this incident, i hooked up with couple of wl and ml coz i never make first move. sometimes it is right to be make a first move sometimes it isn't. I will never know. but im happy to be a friend and never make first move.

Wotever advice you get there isn't right or wrong advice. Just follow your head not your heart.
    It's hard bro, because in the past I have failed because I didn't make a move. Then sometimes I failed because I made a move too late. Now I fail because I made a move too early. It seems like people give me advice to do something but everytime it fails I am the only one responsible for it.

I wonder, if a girl likes you, is there such a thing as too early/too late?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush
    hey rage, I agree you have to back off for a while with this one. The more pressure you apply on her, the more likely she is to take flight. Just cut all contacts for 2 weeks to increase her interest level again. She will probably initiate contact at some point, trying to fish for your validation, even so, ignore her for a full day at least, then explain to her you've been busy and then schedule another date with her.
    Try not to put too much effort when pursuing a girl. Avoid buying girls flowers and gifts during the pursuing stage, (in fact I only buy them after the relationship commence, even so very seldom). Keep some mystery and let the girl guess longer if you like her or not.
    Dont force yourself in front of her when she didnt invite you to. Quit calling her and persist in meeting her even when she tell you dont. It's a big no-no. For me, I always sms the girl which is a good enough medium to contact her because it is non invasive and gives her a lot of room to contact you WHEN SHE WANTS TO. As you progress further into the relationship, she will be the one to call you, believe me.
    Actually, being a nice guy is detrimental to getting the girl. During the pursuing process, you need to be an asshole, but after the relationship, you become the nice guy. She will be addicted to you.
    Another thing is that you shouldnt exhibit too much efforts in front of her. For example, try to reply to her text as long as she reply to you. She should always be the last one to end the conversation. You should be texting as much as her, if not less. You know.. those stuff. She should be putting in some efforts as well so it gives her the thrill to chase you as well, then it's fun for her.

I like IE's advice, always make the girl love you more than you love the girl. I think the reason why IE's wive gave him so many chances is because he has a lot of power in the relationship. You want to become that sort of guy.
    Thanks RoyalFlush. I agree I have to wait at least 1-2 weeks. She might contact me, but I doubt it. Either way, I cannot contact her and my only option is to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard
    Jesus Rage Face this thread made me cringe so hard

So let me get this right, a girl glances at you in a lecture hall and you pop a woody and start imaging a life together. You misinterpret her guestures of friendship and act like a possessive creep. When she rejects your advances you try to emotionally blackmail her into being with you! oh boy
    Hey, you seem to have seriously compressed my story in your favour just to make a point. There were many other things as well. I took her out to dinner and lunch and paid for all of them. Friends don't do that, friends always split the bill or take turns paying. But if you are going to take an aggressive and unreasonable point of view, there's no point convincing you. Most girls who are interested in a girl will act nice to show her interest. Friendly girls who are not interested will also act nice. It shouldn't be a surprise then that guys can't differentiate between the two.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! Bro Cato, I must say you've got it wrong this time, this dude is not the poet troll, he's a fun loving troll that's been pulling people's legs since the old forum, but rather harmless I would say, if you can tolerate him !

He was the famous or infamous CliveCliveClive ! You can look him up in the old forum, he's got quite a few controversial threads !
    Cato just got bitch slapped.

I think he needs to offer me an apology? Maybe in the form of a cockslide?

Banned
    Cato just got bitch slapped.

I think he needs to offer me an apology? Maybe in the form of a cockslide?
    Who is going to give who the cockslide?

You and cato might want to clarify that beforehand.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business Class View Post
    Who is going to give who the cockslide?

You and cato might want to clarify that beforehand.
    Well, considering he is the one apologising, he should be doing the sliding... but I am easy going and am willing so slide my bropussy over his dong if that is what he prefers...

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Hi brother wil,

I will always take heed of your opinion, but I'm not so sure if I'm that far off the mark??

If I am, then it will be due to some very remarkable coincidences...

His previous usernames for example... Look at the capitalisation in CliveCliveClive and also in CliveTheReturn... Also the choice of name as in CliveTheReturn is also peculiar and familiar.

He tells CL to see a therapist (there's one person who has often thrown that remark) right after showing immediate and unprovoked hostility towards CL (also consistent)

Just pure coincidence?

And where has he been all this time since the old forum?? Ok, on a break perhaps. Yet, given the track record of dozens of usernames and multiple personalities, why isn't it possible that he maintained several concurrent identities on the old forum as well?

Banned
    Are Cunning Linguist and Cato controlled by the same person? I assumed that was the case.

From now on I shall refer to that person as "Cunto"

Well, considering he is the one apologising, he should be doing the sliding... but I am easy going and am willing so slide my bropussy over his dong if that is what he prefers...
    I don't recall offering you an apology and don't hold your breath waiting for one. If you're still keen on a cockslide perhaps Business Class is your man as he also seems quite keen on the idea. You two should get together if you haven't already.

Are Cunning Linguist and Cato controlled by the same person? I assumed that was the case.

From now on I shall refer to that person as "Cunto"
    That's very clever Leonard... almost poetic!

Banned
    I don't recall offering you an apology and don't hold your breath waiting for one. If you're still keen on a cockslide perhaps Business Class is your man as he also seems quite keen on the idea. You two should get together if you haven't already.
    No need to get me involved. I'm just an innocent bystander trying to point out that you two should be sorting out the finer details to avoid disappointment later.

Who is to be the cockslider, and cockslidee. Very important detail I think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi brother wil,

I will always take heed of your opinion, but I'm not so sure if I'm that far off the mark??

If I am, then it will be due to some very remarkable coincidences...

His previous usernames for example... Look at the capitalisation in CliveCliveClive and also in CliveTheReturn... Also the choice of name as in CliveTheReturn is also peculiar and familiar.

He tells CL to see a therapist (there's one person who has often thrown that remark) right after showing immediate and unprovoked hostility towards CL (also consistent)

Just pure coincidence?

And where has he been all this time since the old forum?? Ok, on a break perhaps. Yet, given the track record of dozens of usernames and multiple personalities, why isn't it possible that he maintained several concurrent identities on the old forum as well?
    I don't mean to offend, but you are seriously coming off as a paranoid lunatic.

I made the name "CliveTheReturn" because I couldn't use "CliveCliveClive" anymore due to the forum change over and it was the first thing that came to my head. There is no grand conspiracy you crazy, crazy person.

I only directed comments to that CunningLinguist (omg, look at how he capitalises his name, coincidence?) bloke as he was coming off as extremely misogynistic with the things he was saying, and the fact that he was saying those things in a thread where somebody was asking for advice was a fucked up thing. And then came his paranoid accusations that I am apparently somebody else... I believe my request for him to see a therapist was reasonable as I am genuinely frightened for him if he truly believes that everybody who disagrees with his creepy, misogynistic ways is actually the same single person.

If others have also recommended him to seek help, perhaps the problem is not the existence of a grand conspiracy of somebody on the internet out to get him with multiple accounts, but just more the fact that he's a misogynist creep and people are put off by that.

I'm sure others like AHLungor, brother Lee King, Royal Flush, The Tiger can vouch for me as Wil has?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business Class View Post
    No need to get me involved. I'm just an innocent bystander trying to point out that you two should be sorting out the finer details to avoid disappointment later.

Who is to be the cockslider, and cockslidee. Very important detail I think.
    Yeah, it is an important detail that did need to be worked out beforehand, just to avoid disappointment (or a bad after review, AHAHAHAHAHA).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast