Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Audrey - Starfish princess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaders Fist View Post
    I think that there is obviously something very important missing from this thread; no response from the shop. I know that no shop is obliged to respond to comments on this forum however, with the multiple negative comments now entering it's third page, I would think it would be good business for the shop to respond with their view or what action, if any, they have taken. I have seen other shops respond on this forum to negative reviews and they have been very quick to get on and rectify the situation publicly. It makes for good business, I'll I get the impression of at the moment is that MOC really doesn't care whether they have provided a value for money service or not.
    When your business not doing so well and you gave up trying to fix it, maybe you would not bother about customer complaint. I was a regular before but have not seen any of their girls for years now since the last disappointment. I think the market is now more competive than ever, but they have gone backward - more expensive and less quality.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Finally, a breath of fresh air from my brother!
    Banshee, thankyou for your concern about Deep Impact and I. You are very caring.

But if you read the above comment in the context intended you will understand.

I mean that he brought a breath of fresh air to this thread, not that it was his first breath of fresh air.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I think that there is obviously something very important missing from this thread; no response from the shop. I know that no shop is obliged to respond to comments on this forum however, with the multiple negative comments now entering it's third page, I would think it would be good business for the shop to respond with their view or what action, if any, they have taken. I have seen other shops respond on this forum to negative reviews and they have been very quick to get on and rectify the situation publicly. It makes for good business, I'll I get the impression of at the moment is that MOC really doesn't care whether they have provided a value for money service or not.
    In the good old days of MOC Duncan would post thanks for every good review, even for just ok reviews. If someone had a problem he would offer them a refund on the forum in public and he would say how important customer service was to him. Back then the girls were good! I remember one time he offered someone not only a full refund but I think a double refund. The guy then booked a double at MOC and was very happy.

Then Duncan went away and the people left running it ran it down. That was when the first big bad MOC thread started, and alot of people started saying how bad things have become. Duncan came back and kicked some butt and got things going better, but it has been run down again for whatever reason. The girls are not so good now, I think SK (she is in my all time top 10) leaving marks the end of an era.

I have had a string of bad MOC punts lately but didn't bother posting ARs, I don't even bother looking at their roster anymore.
    I too have experienced first hand how they treat you when you have a legitimate complaint - not happy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is terrible when a once good shop's quality takes a dive and unfortunately once loyal punters end up being/feeling ripped off. Like any type of fee for service arrangement, I think it's best to do what any consumer should do, vote with your feet by walking away. In the end, it's our hard-earned cash.
    May the Force be with you

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    That wasn't the thread I was thinking of, there is at least one more ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was how Bro Duncan used to respond...

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...on-the-way-now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    This was how Bro Duncan used to respond...

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...on-the-way-now
    Thanks Bro Tarl, that is the exact way to handle a complaint. Very professional. What a shame more don't follow Duncan's example.
    May the Force be with you

Thanks Bro Tarl, that is the exact way to handle a complaint. Very professional. What a shame more don't follow Duncan's example.
    Duncan is probably overseas recruiting more talents at the moment !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I appreciate any perspective to douse the glowing reviews, if only to keep things in perspective. Its to be expected that most post-coital remembrances will be positive but it makes it hard to distinguish signal from noise sometimes.
    I only got to see two women at MOC, and they were both beautiful and sweet and enthusiastic, but with them both seemingly on hiatus or out of the business altogether, threads like this help me think a little more clearly before taking the plunge on anyone else there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Although I will say my first thought when I saw this was that Audrey has "figure oriented" (as opposed to services oriented) flagged on her profile right up front, which would be a warning sign for me that she is maybe more picky with her chemistry (which is her right, obviously).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    Although I will say my first thought when I saw this was that Audrey has "figure oriented" (as opposed to services oriented) flagged on her profile right up front, which would be a warning sign for me that she is maybe more picky with her chemistry (which is her right, obviously).
    Is it really her "right" to be picky especially if she has chosen this field to earn some decent money and if as advertised she offers " GFE guaranteed", DFK etc (of course can be denied if it becomes an occupational hazard).

Then is it the right of the customer to refuse payment as well?

What about the poor guy who replied to one of the posts about his disappointment with Molan- making a big trip into the city and having to pay $380? Doesn't he have any rights?

In any other industry, the business owner would in most circumstances offer to do something to appease the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by 4some View Post
    Is it really her "right" to be picky especially if she has chosen this field to earn some decent money and if as advertised she offers " GFE guaranteed", DFK etc (of course can be denied if it becomes an occupational hazard).

Then is it the right of the customer to refuse payment as well?

What about the poor guy who replied to one of the posts about his disappointment with Molan- making a big trip into the city and having to pay $380? Doesn't he have any rights?

In any other industry, the business owner would in most circumstances offer to do something to appease the customer.
    The right is to walk before the deed, not after !

Or not to return again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Any other industry" doesn't involve renting a human beings sex organs and emotional faculties for our gratification, so maybe tread lightly on what you're entitled to for $400. All I meant to point out was that it noted "figure oriented" which has always been a red flag to me personally. Likewise service oriented implies maybe the looks aren't so great, which a WL obviously has even less control over. All the descriptions say GFE guaranteed and thats the sort of thing I meant when I was talking about signal vs noise. Thats MOC's responsibility more than hers.
    It sounds like you felt that guarantee was breached early on, so you should have raised it mid-session. You would have stood a better chance of recouping your money. Either way I agree your customer experience detailed here has been lousy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Any other industry" doesn't involve renting a human beings sex organs and emotional faculties for our gratification, so maybe tread lightly on what you're entitled to for $400. All I meant to point out was that it noted "figure oriented" which has always been a red flag to me personally. Likewise service oriented implies maybe the looks aren't so great, which a WL obviously has even less control over. All the descriptions say GFE guaranteed and thats the sort of thing I meant when I was talking about signal vs noise. Thats MOC's responsibility more than hers.
    It sounds like you felt that guarantee was breached early on, so you should have raised it mid-session. You would have stood a better chance of recouping your money. Either way I agree your customer experience detailed here has been lousy.
    I take your point. But as they say, this is one of the world's oldest professions, and I have no doubt that MOCis turning over several hundred thousand dollars (tax free). So ultimately it's a business that has been set up to meet a need and generate income for the owner and the girl.

I don't think it's that practical raising it mid session. U just hope it improves as u go along. If I walk mid session and pay for what I think is reasonable, who knows what/ who is waiting for me downstairs to collect the rest of the cash...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tax free? Hold up, this might be a dumb and/or dangerous question - is MOC not licensed?

I mean I guess that would explain why they're cagey with the address the first time you go.. huh..

Banned
    Tax free? Hold up, this might be a dumb and/or dangerous question - is MOC not licensed?

I mean I guess that would explain why they're cagey with the address the first time you go.. huh..
    Haha are u serious bro or just cynical?

MOC is a licensed business, that much I know !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They may have a business licence but I doubt they have a brothel licence. I can't see the council approving a brothel to be run out of a rresidential apartment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Okay. Then they would certainly pay taxes. Just clarifying that.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast