Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
Three most important thing they should get done if need be.
Bigger eyes as asian ussully is quite small, nose if its flat and at least C cup boobs if it flatter than A

I had the pleasure of meeting three very special MLs who all had breasts implants, which is quite ironic as this is coming from a self-confessed natural big tits lover. But they are all very special in their own way:

Leng Leng - now retired master masseuse ex Snow Lotus with the most erotic magical hands !! Leng was a petite size 6 girl from Hong Kong, her HJ was legendary, but she is very open about her implant, the first time when she showed me her treasures, before I said anything, she told me first that they are fake !! I said, they are very nicely done, Leng said thank you. Then I said you are so good with your hands, you don't really need bigger tits. Leng said, I was not getting an implant because men like bigger tits, if so, I would have made them much bigger (they were a very appropriate full B Cups, perfect for Leng's petite frame!) I got them done before I want to look better in clothes. with an airport chest (flat chest), I didn't look good at all in dresses, now I can wear an evening dress with no bra !! As she was telling me this, I can see the confidence in her eyes and she looked very proud of what she had got - I suppose that's the most important thing, as long as the lady is actually very happy!!

So there you go, one reason why ladies have breasts implant, it was for themselves.

The second lady I knew who had a breasts enhancement was Neimi, the sexy Thai gril from Silver Fox who used to have a great A Cups, so I had to use the butt crack on her awesome ass for spanish and COA - Cum on Ass !! She is now a D cup !! not sure whether she did it for herself or for her works ??

The third lady was the lovely Korean girl Sue at QVB, according to mamasan Nicole, Sue has always been a very popular girl because of her strong massage and good hands and those standard Korean body shop services, but she doesn't stand out from the crowd as she was very flat, sure, once the clients picked her, they would like her because of her services, but I think she realised that she could be a lot more popular and in higher demand if she has bigger boobs, so last time she went back to Seoul, she had her implants - a nice pair of perky and very pointy C Cups - and I have since had our first session and it won't be the last !!

Just a few true stories on the side to share.

Cheers