Wink Bubbly Sawa with bubble butt!

Date: 3rd April 2014

Establishment: Ginza

Girl: Sawa

Price: 240/hr GPC

Nationality: Jap

Skin Colour: White

Height: 150-155cm

Face: Cute and pretty 9/10 (was surprised with her beautiful face, expected to be a little chubby from blurred pic but she not)

Body: Slim 8/10

Probably size 6

Breast Size: Soft, natural B cup 8/10

Butt: Big bubble butt! (soft but not overly bouncy, very nice feel) 9/10
    Similar to Cassie yummy butt!

Overall Looks: 9/10

Kissing : Yes, DFK 8/10

Blowjob: Yes, (bbj was offered) 8/10

I think its her first time seeing a hairy(ha! get it?) dick and she seem abit surprised. Few days ago, I trimmed and pluck most of the hair around shaft of my buddy but some where still there near the sack. At first she seem comfortable seeing it but was still willing to do bbbj. I told her if she wanted to use condom she can. I think i made the right choice by offering that because after i said that she dom my dick and suck it like no tomorrow and playing with my balls.

DATY / Oral On Her /69 : Shaved, smooth.... 8.5/10
    Did mostly 69 as i enjoyed watching her butt on me and squeezing them. She put some lube in the beginning, made me not want to DATY her. I hope next visit she wont put lube that early.

SEX: Amazing, she was very accommodating

Overall Experience: 9/10
    Very friendly, energetic girl with bubbly personality. Return factor is 100% (for me)!

Sawa was very different from what i expected both look and personality. Her description on the website saying she have limited English made me think she would be shy type but i was wrong. When i got inside her room she great me with a kiss and hug and started convo like she knows me already lol. Although her English isnt that good, she is easy to converse with. Another thing beside her beautiful face that surprised me is that she is very horny and energetic......(hard for someone with low stamina like me to compete)
    Before giving me catbath and bj, she already put some lube down there and i can see her want the D insider her asap :/

Other detail about sex i will leave them for my self but we did go on continuously for a long time with many different position. She is a can do girl and very horny (i warned you)....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Wow you pluck the hair out? Ouch that must be super painful bro! I usually use Nair Hair removal(sensitive skin formula) for woman. Squeeze out a huge dollop and smoother the base, sack and the shaft...5 minutes later with a hot face towel I wipe all the hair off no pain.

Ive been meaning to see this girl, nice AR bro hairy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    with tweezer.......haha. its those tiny one too short for trimmer but still visible!

Ouch with tweezers. I used my hair shaver for those long strands and a pair of scissors for the finishing touch

Never dreamed about tweezers haha

nice hot wax for me