Thread: Japanese condoms

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Japanese condoms

Hi bros,

I would like to share with you my experience with some Japanese brand condoms I have recently got my hands on.
    First, a bit of background. I have been a long time punter and member of this forum (not with this login, old one was deactivated due to neglect on my part). After starting out with a new GF and subsequently entering the world of BB sex (with the GF, of course), I kind of gave up on FS punting because I couldn't stand the feeling of using a rubber anymore. I tried all sorts of locally available brands: Zero, Skyn, etc, but none of them gave me anything near the feeling of BBFS. A typical scenario would be me getting all hard from the BBBJ and teasing from the WL, the condom goes on, and soon after I would be good 'ol Mister Floppy again. That's $350 down the drain right there.
    So I just gave up and decided that I would only punt on RNT, nothing else. At least I got my rocks off without having to deal with rubbers!

Along with the freely available BBFS from the GF, my punting frequency dropped to next to nothing. Then a friend of mine sported me some of these Japanese condoms he'd got from overseas. He gave me a bunch of Sagami 0.02 Originals & Okamoto Hydro. Both are of 0.02mm thickness, made of polyurethane. To give you an idea, the thinness condom available in Australia is Zero, and that is of 0.05mm thickness.
    Boy, I can tell you, they are like nothing I have ever tried! They feel as close as you can get to BBFS. You can feel the warmth of the pussy right through it, it is absolutely unbelievable!!! I have to say though, there are pros and cons. The pro is you get to enjoy your session with your WL to the fullest. The cons is, you run the risk of coming too fast. I once tried using it doing anal with a WL.... bad mistake that one. I came within 2 minutes of going in!
    I also asked a WL I used it with and she said it felt better for her too. I reckon the heat transfer cuts both ways...

You can get some locally here: http://www.002.com.au/. But the price is pretty steep, $32 bucks for 12 plus S&H. If you are going overseas to an Asian country, or have a friend going soon, I would advice getting them from there. I also read that Sagami have already launched 0.01 thickness condoms, but so far I have not been able to buy them from anywhere.

Happy punting, bros!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I've imported Sagami by post a few times.

Beware that large is only regular size in our standards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post

One thing to say: too small.

Banned
    Yes i got the regular size and they were too small, bought the large and still too small.
    Anyone know of any bigger ones with 0.2mm thickness?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only confirms asian penis' are small and most asian girls don't like gwei lo penis' because of size

my experience with them is make sure its well lubricated. i had 2 broken on me. best to keep girl naturally lubricated as ky doesn't feel the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are they too small for a normal 6in dick?

found this while surfing on the web
    http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/12/the...e-engineering/

Quote Originally Posted by croney View Post
    Are they too small for a normal 6in dick?
    They are long enough, they are just so fucking tight.

Circumference 110 mm. That's 35 mm diameter.

Nathan2392
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hi bros,

I would like to share with you my experience with some Japanese brand condoms I have recently got my hands on.
    First, a bit of background. I have been a long time punter and member of this forum (not with this login, old one was deactivated due to neglect on my part). After starting out with a new GF and subsequently entering the world of BB sex (with the GF, of course), I kind of gave up on FS punting because I couldn't stand the feeling of using a rubber anymore. I tried all sorts of locally available brands: Zero, Skyn, etc, but none of them gave me anything near the feeling of BBFS. A typical scenario would be me getting all hard from the BBBJ and teasing from the WL, the condom goes on, and soon after I would be good 'ol Mister Floppy again. That's $350 down the drain right there.
    So I just gave up and decided that I would only punt on RNT, nothing else. At least I got my rocks off without having to deal with rubbers!

Along with the freely available BBFS from the GF, my punting frequency dropped to next to nothing. Then a friend of mine sported me some of these Japanese condoms he'd got from overseas. He gave me a bunch of Sagami 0.02 Originals & Okamoto Hydro. Both are of 0.02mm thickness, made of polyurethane. To give you an idea, the thinness condom available in Australia is Zero, and that is of 0.05mm thickness.
    Boy, I can tell you, they are like nothing I have ever tried! They feel as close as you can get to BBFS. You can feel the warmth of the pussy right through it, it is absolutely unbelievable!!! I have to say though, there are pros and cons. The pro is you get to enjoy your session with your WL to the fullest. The cons is, you run the risk of coming too fast. I once tried using it doing anal with a WL.... bad mistake that one. I came within 2 minutes of going in!
    I also asked a WL I used it with and she said it felt better for her too. I reckon the heat transfer cuts both ways...

You can get some locally here: http://www.002.com.au/. But the price is pretty steep, $32 bucks for 12 plus S&H. If you are going overseas to an Asian country, or have a friend going soon, I would advice getting them from there. I also read that Sagami have already launched 0.01 thickness condoms, but so far I have not been able to buy them from anywhere.

Happy punting, bros!
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    They are long enough, they are just so fucking tight.

Circumference 110 mm. That's 35 mm diameter.
    Got all excited until Max and Licker mentioned how small these condoms are in length. As an asian myself, I find it hard to fit in condoms that are smaller than 35mm (in diameter). The condom either squeezes my dick too hard and I have to use lube to get it off or it just implodes.

Wow. Never thought they would have existed. So Goldfishman, how do tell the WL that you have brought your own condoms? Thats what I would like to know and are they happy to use it?

Banned
    A Chinese company is claiming the Guiness World Record for latex condom thinness

------

A Chinese manufacturer has set the record for the world's thinnest latex condom with one measuring 0.036 millimeters (0.0014 inches), Guinness World Records said on Thursday.
    The AONI condom made by Guangzhou Daming United Rubber Products beats one created in Japan, it said

"The previous record-holder was Okamoto. Their thinnest condom had a thickness of 0.038mm," Charles Wharton, records manager of Guinness World Records' Greater China division, told AFP at a press event.

The Guangzhou company makes 200 million condoms annually and they are mainly sold in mainland China, according to its general manager Victor Chan.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1622439

Sorry, isn't Japanese 0.01mm thinner than 0.036mm Chinese? You are looking at latex condoms only. Another useless post of yours.

And if you use Chinese condoms maybe you should start thinking up baby names.

Double post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With Chinese made products I'll be thinking twice before using them. Stick with japs for this or if there's German made condoms.

German made will be of titanium lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not sure the polypropylene type sill suit everyone one. Not everyone likes plastic and I somehow doubt it will hold up to hardcore drug enraged Sex. you know when your hard and can't feel it you just ram into anything.

but also for any large fellas. Last time I used So called thing Condoms they broke. I don't consider myself large. I know I am not I have had too many 3 and 4some styles with friends and I might have width but no length issues.
    But I remember a punt where the condom broke. Not a Asian place either.

It's funny how brands are different.
    I know Four seasons I need large - too tight regular.
    Ansell zero or not either but yes large feel better. but last longer on regular.

But one fellow I know told me, he was going to a place in George street and they were using non local branded stuff as it was being put on. The WL Lost the plot and went and complained to the boss and came back with local brand.

So take care.

Where do I get

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    hardcore drug enraged Sex. you know when your hard and can't feel it you just ram into anything.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    how small are they in girth compared to durex for example? i was going to pick some up until you guys mentioned the tightness, so uncomfortable for me.

anyway, picked up durex pleasuremax in the mean time. now to see how a WL reacts when i present that shit LOL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sagami large are 58mm nominal width and 190mm length.
    Most durex are 56mm nominal width, Four Seasons large are 59 width.
    Ansell zero large run small at 55mm width.
    Those size differences feel about right as I tried all those.

Has anyone found where these can be bought in a store anywhere in Sydney at all rather than online ?