Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dont you hate it when u book one wl and the reception gives u dif one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never booked for anybody, especially if i've never met them before
    Rather i like not knowing who might pop around the doorway to introduce themselves.
    Much more of a thrill that way, as well as the option to leave if i don't like what i see.

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar
    I've had these problems before and they piss me off.

Here's what I do:

1. After I make a booking I text the details to the booking number and myself. If the booking number was a landline then I just text myself. Eg: confirm "Ada@9:30pm tonight".

2. I understand that the girl might have a customer when I arrive, but I shouldn't wait more than 15 minutes past the booking time. If I do, I leave. I then usually go to a shop with a lineup and have a punt for "medicinal purposes".

3. Name the shop on this forum ... that's what this place if for. Sure, promote good service when you receive it. But being honest about a dud punt or being cheated by reception is important for all of us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Dragon View Post
    Name the shop on this forum ... that's what this place if for. Sure, promote good service when you receive it. But being honest about a dud punt or being cheated by reception is important for all of us.
    I agree with this.

Don't understand why some members would go out of their way to protect the reputation of a particular joint.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Milf_Man View Post
    I agree with this.

Don't understand why some members would go out of their way to protect the reputation of a particular joint.
    Yes. I want to know which shop likes to waste punter's times too !

Banned
    I am not sure about those members who complain and name a business, but rarely post, and only post to criticise

An example in the last month where a member who has made a total of 3 posts since registering, and his main post is a complaint

We need to hear both the praise and the shortcomings

I would prefer to see a member praise three businesses before making one complaint, if he is going to name names

Otherwise I question their motives

Banned
    I agree on posting on this forum for praise and complaint.

Well i consider by posting reviews would be seen as a praise. Generally praise could be found in review if the shop is good.

However when it comes to complaint, i myself would not do it on this forum.
    Mainly because if the shop is advertised on this forum, i dont think the admin/shop owner will tolerate.
    By all means im one of the first to go up against this, but end of day, ones who get authority to delete post get to make the ultimate decision of whether complaints against advertisinh shops would be allowed on the forum.

I wont question this, but i just wont be bothered posting publicity a bad complaint about a particular shop, whcih yes defeats the purpose of an open forum.

Banned
    I think its pretty well established that if you have a complaint, you make the complaint in person, politely at the end of the session to the management, not online in the first instance

Even novice punters should realise that the managers are there to help, and they want all feedback at the end of the session - good and bad

Of course, at busy times, it is sometimes hard to find the manager, who is often answering phone calls, or sorting out customers

So in that case, either ask to wait in a waiting room to speak to the manager when they are free, or leave and ring the manager within the hour on the businesses phone line (ring early, not three days later !)

What is the point in naming a business before you have given them a chance to address the problem ?

Again, wouldnt it be better to see a member praise three businesses before making one complaint, if he is going to name names. And yes, I totally agree, a favourable After Review is great praise

Banned
    I agree on giving shops opportunities to improve, but a rational complaint on a forum could still be seen as means of feedback, i guess what i wanted to elaborate was the fact that the forum has actually gone in a direction where it will not tolerate constructive complaints and or neutrual feedbacks.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I agree with harmony to a point. Especially if the manager/venue has no prior form of such occurrences. When several punters have experienced the same thing, alerted management etc and it continues and/or were treated poorly after bringing it up, I see no reason why other shouldn't be a name and shame situation. I agree when people only contribute complaints or target a specific venue constantly it reeks of alterior motive though.

Banned
    bbomg had the right idea, expressed a concern accurately, and didnt name the business

All along, my only problem is members who have not written any praise for any businesses they have visited, but these members dont hesitate to complain and name

Quote Originally Posted by jordansigley View Post
    I agree on giving shops opportunities to improve, but a rational complaint on a forum could still be seen as means of feedback, i guess what i wanted to elaborate was the fact that the forum has actually gone in a direction where it will not tolerate constructive complaints and or neutrual feedbacks.
    A legitimate complaint has never been prohibited on this forum, it's those complaints that had turned into malicious attacks that were deleted.

Once a complaint is heard, the aim is achieved, and if he dwells on the issue endlessly, of course it won't be tolerated.

A good example was that complaint about a Ginza girl, both sides had their say for a while, no action from Admin until some people wanted to stir things up and disturb the peace.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    This happened to a few people at a certain shop that I won't name. The lesson I learned is I never say it's my first time somewhere if I'm looking for someone in particular or that the girl I'm booking is sight unseen. If I've seen them on here advertised I drop a subtle "I hope she looks as good as the photos." These lessons were learned after too many incidents like you described. And if I smell a rat like a switcheroo or something I shrug my shoulders and leave. If the shop is honest and tells me it made a mistake etc then I'm all good with it. When you've had a notorious mammasan TELL you a lady is a famous girl and you know it's not her because not one inch of her looks like any photos posted (acups instead of d, short instead of tall etc) that pisses me off as that is an insult to my intelligence, instead saying "sorry she's taken a booking, but try this girl, she does (insert special service or whatever here) then we are for more likely to go with it.
    Just my 2c.
    This is a really good idea - hint the shop / reception that you've seen the girl before. It hadn't happened to me yet but very good for future trying out new shops.

Banned
    Great idea fggd

Its a polite way to decline the offer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think shop problems should stick to customer and business that's where the naming and shaming should not happen

Where as customer and WL or ml should be noted and reviewed after all this is a forum for girls.

I don't know that's my idea girl in shop does bad put up a bad review ...

Shop does bad complain to management if both parties don't reach an agreement don't return to the place again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If a problem is brought up with management and not resolved on next visit, or if the customers complaint is dismissed in a rude fashion, I see no reason why the punter shouldn't post about it as long as it is not done in a malicious manner, and don't keep digging up old posts to flog the same point. Before joining forums I used to wonder if some of the poor treatment I got at some venues was all in my imagination or if I was making mountains out of molehills, but then after reading complaints from others realised it was indeed not my imagination. By the same token after reading some alternative points of view I've reconsidered my stance. Constructive criticism shouldn't be discouraged, and sometimes when a business sees this criticism in a public forum it forces changes (such as when an owner sees how some of their rostered staff behave in their absence). Keeping criticism constructive and not overly emotional or malicious really can help everyone. Problem is sometimes it's hard to know what complaints are legitimate and what aren't.

On another note. If you have your phone handy, and the shop posts legit photos and try the switcheroo, simply show them their own photos with a raised eyebrow. Not a foolproof solution but certainly worth a shot. If the charade is continued then move along. I've decided I'm old enough now to not have to put up with behavior I don't like. I'll offer a chance but ultimately nobody likes their emotional intelligence being insulted.

Banned
    asiafever
    Totally agree

Constructive criticism is very important

Complaining without first discussing with the manager isn't really fair

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The thing is if you bring it up with reception / mamasan / papasan, more often than not they will get very irritated with you and dismiss your complaint without a second thought. But if you were to bring it up in a forum and word gets back to the management of these bad reviews, then they may actually do something about it.

Personally, i would never complain directly to the shop, because you never know what kind of people are running these joints.
    I give you an eg, this one time i go up to a fs joint and ring the doorbell, and this old, seedy-looking white male opens the door and first thing he says is "don't press the bell, when you press the bell, you press my buttons".
    I can only imagine if you expressed one ounce of dissatisfaction, you may not even live to tell the tale.

Banned
    Interesting Milf_Man

If any manager acts that rudely to customers, Im sure we all agree - walk out and never come back

We are paying his wages, dont forget that

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I know what you're saying milf man. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour.

Quote Originally Posted by Milf_Man View Post
    The thing is if you bring it up with reception / mamasan / papasan, more often than not they will get very irritated with you and dismiss your complaint without a second thought. But if you were to bring it up in a forum and word gets back to the management of these bad reviews, then they may actually do something about it.

Personally, i would never complain directly to the shop, because you never know what kind of people are running these joints.
    I give you an eg, this one time i go up to a fs joint and ring the doorbell, and this old, seedy-looking white male opens the door and first thing he says is "don't press the bell, when you press the bell, you press my buttons".
    I can only imagine if you expressed one ounce of dissatisfaction, you may not even live to tell the tale.
    Hahaha ! Like complaining about the food in a restaurant, be rude to the waiter and demand them to recook ? You'll never know what they would add to the food afterwards !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast