Thread: Dating a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dating a ML

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by ddkf85; 17-04-2017 at 12:32 PM. Reason: edit post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    im thinking the situation would be 10x worse if it had been a WL

as a punter seeing so many girls, and them being WL seeing so many guys it is not uncommon to come across a connection once in awhile.

but at the end of the day. you gotta put things in perspective.

I fuck a ML regularly. Hit things off after 2 visits. We're just fuck buddies and enjoy each other's time, that's the trick. Don't get emotionally involved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great read.

Yeah, I remember the first time I saw a thread on these forums about my favourite ml. I knew it would be painful to read, but I was drawn to it regardless. I don't regret reading them, but it has given me more perspective about the whole punter-ml/wl relationship.

Props to those of you who can make a relationship work. Personally, I can get over the fact that she may see a couple clients during the day before I get my shot, but I am reluctant to invest too much emotionally knowing that her half a dozen other regulars may be receiving the same affection I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ddkf85 View Post
    It all started a few months ago when I visited a massage shop and picked a beautiful Korean ML. Her service was pretty good and we struck it off pretty quickly (her English was pretty decent for a K-girl). I quickly became a regular customer of hers, well as much as one can over a few weeks, and the service level started to increase. A few weeks in I gave her my number and she messaged me the next day. After a bit of flirty texting she agreed to go out for dinner with me.

I read countless threats on here about the risks (might be using me as an ATM, getting too emotionally attached etc), but when you get the chance to go out on a date with an attractive girl who I am normally paying $110 each session who would want to pass up this opportunity? I mean after all, it's just a harmless date, right? I thought I was comfortable with the idea of what she did for a living and had no expectations of where things would go - just a bit of fun and see where things head. After much more texting and more dinners, things escalated pretty quickly and it got to the point where we were almost spending every minute that either of us weren't at work together.

At the outset I was comfortable with the idea of what she did for a living, but when I became more emotionally invested with her it played on my mind more and more, especially when she was at work. The worst mistake I made was reading the reviews/after reports of her on here - that was tough when you read what other punters are doing with her. Then there were the text messages, she had some regulars whom she regularly texted things like 'miss u' to draw up business during quiet periods. I always thought of the whole situation as she is being a 'fake' boyfriend, in every sense of the word, to others while she is not with you.

In the end, as much as I liked her, I couldn't put up with the situation anymore and ended it, which she didn't take well.

I'm not saying don't do it, it's not going to be easy though, and you really need to ask yourself are you really comfortable being with a girl that does what she does for a living? They might make decent money, but they do pay a big price, which is often unseen. It is difficult for them to live essentially two lives that they cannot seamlessly switch between.
    Don't let it start if you're not up for it ! No point hurting the girl's feeling whether or not she's genuine !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddkf85 View Post
    The worst mistake I made was reading the reviews/after reports of her on here - that was tough when you read what other punters are doing with her. Then there were the text messages, she had some regulars whom she regularly texted things like 'miss u' to draw up business during quiet periods. I always thought of the whole situation as she is being a 'fake' boyfriend, in every sense of the word, to others while she is not with you.
    A very good read. It is wise to get out before you get hurt. Among the "miss u" messages she sent, who knows who is the one that she really miss. They call everyone "darling" and such a wonderful word becomes meaningless out of their mouths. It is so difficult to tell which is true which is fake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    I fuck a ML regularly. Hit things off after 2 visits. We're just fuck buddies and enjoy each other's time, that's the trick. Don't get emotionally involved.
    MrSeven, just wonder if you pay every time to fuck your regular ML or you have to buy presents to keep her. For WL/ML, that is what they sell, they rarely give it free.

Dating a ML or WL , fucking them on the side, getting free FS , free ONS, became a fuck buddy, becoming BF GF , moving in together, she quits after being with you, she gets a normal pay job, she continues working and you are ok with it, you feel sick when she goes out to work , you two got married, it was the real deal, she pays you to marry her, you two made an arrangement to help her get her visa, no money involved but you can fuck her for the next three years........

All of the above have been discussed and debated on a regular basis. Every situation is unique and different, most involved true emotions from one party or both, some live happily ever after, most ended with broken heart, empty bank account, totally destroyed life and many others.

That's punting, c'est la vie, this is what RnT is all about !!

It will never ends and a new story is just around the corner.

Enough said!

Merry Christmas everyone !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I first started dating a ml years ago, I went through the same thing. The second ml I dated was similar. By the third I realised its best to be open with them and for those ml that are not looking for a relationship but just some fun, you will have found something special

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Dating a ML or WL , fucking them on the side, getting free FS , free ONS, became a fuck buddy, becoming BF GF , moving in together, she quits after being with you, she gets a normal pay job, she continues working and you are ok with it, you feel sick when she goes out to work , you two got married, it was the real deal, she pays you to marry her, you two made an arrangement to help her get her visa, no money involved but you can fuck her for the next three years........

All of the above have been discussed and debated on a regular basis. Every situation is unique and different, most involved true emotions from one party or both, some live happily ever after, most ended with broken heart, empty bank account, totally destroyed life and many others.

Enough said!

Cheers
    Could not have said it better myself Ahl !!!!!

And a very merry Christmas to you as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    such a wonderful word becomes meaningless out of their mouths. It is so difficult to tell which is true which is fake.
    That is what I would have the issue with as well, which is why I know I could not make it work in anything but a FB way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    I agree thats the way to go! If your seeing them away from the normal work situation but still paying, that just increases the fun!
    I feel more sorry for guys in relationships with WL/ML who have no idea what they do, and that seems to be so common! (ignorance is bliss, maybe)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar

Enough said!

Cheers
    i just have a laugh after reading this topic.

my humble experience should be thicker than the white and yellow pages together.

so far all fun , joy and not getting burnt ever.

happy x mas to all brothers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    People talking about real vs fake, what is real? I've had as many fake relationships with non workers as with. Having said that it's nigh on impossible to have a meaningful relationship with a ml/wl if you can't come to grips with what they do. Nothing ends well, otherwise it wouldn't end..

Junior Member(有D料到)

Enough said!

Cheers

This is TRUE!! ML can be very deadly no joke...but if all goes well then it just does ..
    Some things are meant to be some just aren't

well said ahlungor

"Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR"

Enough said!

Cheers
    Once again AHLUNGOR has said it all and you can't but agree with him. I have travelled that road and it can be both good and bad. But that's another story!!

Merry Christmas to all.