Report dated 06/02/2012

Had another unforgetable session with Annie the Sexy Thing yesterday ! Apart from the most enjoyable sex, it's the personal interaction that made it unforgetable !

Annie has become one of those girls that I have become very friendly with at 5*, and it's not often that I can see the same girl again these days, because there are so many new sweeties coming on to the scene. So when finally I got a chance, immediately I thought of that sexy body of Annie and made a booking to see her yesterday.

When Annie came out by herself looking for her booking, because Jason didn't come out with her. She found that I was the only one in the waiting room, then she realized that I was her booking, the look on her face was incredulous, hahaha ! She cried out : " OMG ! Can we still do it ?!? " ( Meaning now that we're friends. ) Haha ! I said : " Who are you ? I don't know you ! "

We both broke into a big laugh as we walked to our room, but it did take up to 10 minutes to get into the mood. Once Annie gets things going, one can forget about everything else ! She's just pure sexy, from her body and the way she uses it, to the skills and attitudes she handles the job, I don't want to be her friend now ! hahaha.

Once again I'm fancying seeing her now, especially her beautiful smooth skin and her magnificient derriere, hopefully it won't take too long to materialize !