Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Isis, the sensual goddess, is here with more photos! [Kyoto206]

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Or Happyas ?
    And .. Asshlock ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    And .. Asshlock ...
    Don't forget he bumped into himself in the street and identified himself as Fisher !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Let me just say this and only this:

Isis is an absolutely unique and amazing girl - in my opinion she is all that epitomises what an intelligent, articulate, spiritual and sensual, sexy woman can be !!!

I have met her on only two occasions - but such is the personality of the lady that the experience in her company was exciting as was it enchanting.

Sound a bit smitten don't I ?? Mmm probably am - haha ---- Lucky me to have those feelings for a genuine great girl
    (I'm sure I am not alone in this reaction)

If she has moved on from this thread then like all things I suspect Isis does ... it was with good reason and careful thought ..... after all Isis put so much of herself into entertaining and educating us all.

She is not gone - for those that want to share time with an exotic charmer then head to Edgecliff and dwell in her intoxicating and addictive company.

My two cents

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    If she has moved on from this thread then like all things I suspect Isis does ... it was with good reason and careful thought... She is not gone - for those that want to share time with an exotic charmer then head to Edgecliff and dwell in her intoxicating and addictive company.
    But I'm sure she won't be able to resist us talking about her here, she will be monitoring her thread, and I'm hoping she will chime back in to keep us up to date on her activites - and to share her edit wisdoms.
    Isis, don't leave us just yet! When you do, it will always be too soon. Edgecliffe is a foreign land.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavago View Post
    Why the fuck any of you would think i am anyone else is beyond me.
    I have one login/username and it is this one and no others at no time have i been any of those names mentioned.
    I asked a simple question as the thread died pretty quickly with the three protagonists who were keeping the thread alive not posting on it anymore.
    We don't think, we know, next thing you want Admin to close your account for you, again !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Well yes, this has certainly been a very entertaining thread, and I really hope it has more life in it.

While the number of active posters are outnumbered by the 16,394 views of Isis's thread (however many individuals that may represent - certainly many thousands) it does certainly say something that I probably alluded to previously here.

And that is nothing new or revelatory - it is just about the power that sexually alluring women have over us! All of us!

He he.. so you thousands may not have been posting here, but you have left your mark anyway, and I know who you are. "Who am I?", you ask. I'll tell you. When it comes to the magnetic attraction of Isis (whether we follow up on it or not) you are me! And I am you! And we are all together!

I not only know who you are, but I know how you think. In fact, here is a portrait of us:

Yes, not without meaning or significance do we call ourselves brothers here!

Isis, come back, come back! You are (or at least represent) what gives we poor simple creatures, called men, lives their meaniing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Well put Monsenior Sextus...
    And that picture says it all......
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Banned
    The guy on the top right is a dead ringer for Clive Palmer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    The guy on the top right is a dead ringer for Clive Palmer.
    Don't put ghastly thoughts into Isis's head!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hehehe hi gentle men.. (Well, at least the majority of you anyway )

I hope you've all been well! It's been a while since I've been on the forum and I'm glad to see there's been some banter on my thread in my absence! Thanks to those who contribute to the positive flow, sharing the love you will get it back ten fold one way or another, oh.....and it's okay that their are those who's feathers have been ruffled and enjoy rocking the boat... Compassion goes out to u as I hope you find you're inner peace eventually

We'll as you know I'm back at Liasions but thinking of doing a shift at kyoto in a couple of weeks..mainly to say hi to my fabulous workmates there and even hoping to see the odd regular or two...

I've missed my morning mantras on here and always think what an amazing learning experience I've had during my time on the forum, getting to share and converse with many even those whom I will never meet but who have added a little bit of magic to it all the same..

Happy punting fella's, and a little quote for you..

" We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it"

Namaste,

Isis

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    " We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it"

Namaste,

Isis
    Lovely quote again Isis !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Lovely quote again Isis !
    Thanks wilisno

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Hi Isis,

Can I ask why you returned to Liaisons?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Liaison's lit a candle on her empty locker...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    namaste..... now that is something I never thought I'd read on this forum!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Hi Isis,

Can I ask why you returned to Liaisons?
    Hi Max Impact,

We'll there are a number of personal reasons why I decided to return to Liasions, and reasons that would be unjust to go into publicly here...

I will say though, that I don't want to disrespect Kyoto in anyway as they have been very good to me, and I am looking forward to doing the odd shift there again. I guess though that the working environment suits me better at Liasions, and given that my clientele that choose me in an intro are predominantly western it is better for me to work there. The majority of my clients through Kyoto were actually off the forum (westerners as well) as for some reason only a small handful of non-westerners actually pick me, and Kyoto has a large Asian-base clientele. I guess I felt I needed more stability for the remaining time I am in this industry.

Cheers, Isis

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Thanks Babe. I'm interested as always.

And is your name Isis there too?

Banned
    There's a star shining brightly tonight, for a moment I thought it was Venus but no, it's Isis returning to the forum!!

There you go, that's my one piss-poor attempt at being sweet. Even this cynical, grumpy ossan who only ever lurked in this thread has missed your contribution. Hope you're taking care of yourself. ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    There's a star shining brightly tonight, for a moment I thought it was Venus but no, it's Isis returning to the forum!!

There you go, that's my one piss-poor attempt at being sweet. Even this cynical, grumpy ossan who only ever lurked in this thread has missed your contribution. Hope you're taking care of yourself. ;-)
    Hehehe PP, you just put a big smile on my face..

Thanks for the words, cynical bastard or not....keep it up, it works well for you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Thanks Babe. I'm interested as always.

And is your name Isis there too?
    Hi Max, yes my name is Isis there too. A part from a couple of weeks under the name of "Jewel" when I first left Liasions.

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast