Thread: review on 27 christina villawood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

review on 27 christina villawood

Went to 27 Christina Rd a 2 Mondays ago met Sophia at the line up nice body, good hand size bust
    Went in age undressed me, I showed and climb in bed, Sophia started off with bbbj then kissed softly on my body then she got out of bed, this shocked making me think what's going on, ???
    She went to the sink and put warm water in her mouth and climb back to continue sucking me with the water still in here mouth I left like I was in heaven, and the rest took off from there =D

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cravin4it View Post
    Went to 27 Christina Rd a 2 Mondays ago met Sophia at the line up nice body, good hand size bust
    Went in age undressed me, I showed and climb in bed, Sophia started off with bbbj then kissed softly on my body then she got out of bed, this shocked making me think what's going on, ???
    She went to the sink and put warm water in her mouth and climb back to continue sucking me with the water still in here mouth I left like I was in heaven, and the rest took off from there =D
    Ha, first time with fire and ice?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I drive pass here all the time there is 27 and another shop 67 anyone know the difference and have a preference on either of these shops?

Fisher
    Both cost the same have been to both and got better service/qaulity at 67

[QUOTE=Tomosavic;414021]Ha, first time with fire and ice?[/QUOTE ]

冰火五重天

Fire and Ice used to be a novalty way to suck cocks. It's just kind of faded away in recent years, some places or some WLs may still do it, don't mind it from time to time, especially when you are in the shower together.

Some WL may even add a bit of listerine into the mouth to give your cock a bit of extra cool mint feel.......lol

Cheers

Novelty ....
    Try it on her ....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyboy View Post
    I drive pass here all the time there is 27 and another shop 67 anyone know the difference and have a preference on either of these shops?
    They are both owned by the same mob, usually the girls work in one shop or the other but if one is short sometimes they send a girl from the other shop up the road.

They usually have a line up so you check out all the girls at once if you like that sort of thing so its a line up as against a hello shop where the girls come in one at a time.

It can be hit and miss mostly cause you don't usually get to talk to the girl and ask her does she do so and so etc.

I find it best to ask after you have met all the girls can I speak with so and so, and that usually works.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    They are both owned by the same mob, usually the girls work in one shop or the other but if one is short sometimes they send a girl from the other shop up the road.

They usually have a line up so you check out all the girls at once if you like that sort of thing so its a line up as against a hello shop where the girls come in one at a time.

It can be hit and miss mostly cause you don't usually get to talk to the girl and ask her does she do so and so etc.

I find it best to ask after you have met all the girls can I speak with so and so, and that usually works.
    Or there is always the Eden @ Villawood just opposite at the end of the dead end street. K-Dolls !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Or there is always the Eden @ Villawood just opposite at the end of the dead end street. K-Dolls !!
    Must admit I went there twice when they first opened and found the girls to have a very bad attitude typical of Korean girls, yes before you all get excited I have been with a couple of very good Korean girl but overall they have a I am better than you attitude or your lucky to be fucking me! Well guess what I am paying and I don't see girls like that.

It's the other way round bro !

A Hello shop is the one with a lineup. One on one introduction is called a London Shop ( in Cantonese, it sounds like " in turn ")
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Must admit I went there twice when they first opened and found the girls to have a very bad attitude typical of Korean girls, yes before you all get excited I have been with a couple of very good Korean girl but overall they have a I am better than you attitude or your lucky to be fucking me! Well guess what I am paying and I don't see girls like that.
    Yeh k girls are really hit and miss. I do feel most times they have that whole your lucky to fuck me attitude, which is fair enough, lets face it k girls are pretty damn hot but still I am paying for a service.

I'm onto the viet girls lately haven't been let down either are there viet girls in these shops? Seeing as its in the right neighbourhood

Fisher
    You will find all nationalities except japanese have seen a korean,chinese and singaporean girl at 67

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    You will find all nationalities except japanese have seen a korean,chinese and singaporean girl at 67
    The famous Jessica was at 27 and she has some claim to being Japanese though I think only part Japanese.

Eden I think is mostly Korean!