Thread: Sugar - Quite the temptress!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sugar - Quite the temptress!

Evening Gents (or gals - if we have any)

As per my fortnightly ritual I decided to shoot CBD Posh a text if he had any recommendations. As always, he responds back with a suggestion.
    So I book and head over after work. When I arrive unfortunately it was a 10 minute wait, so I shoot over to the pub across the road for a different kind of punt. $200 down, I receive a text saying Sugar was ready. Contemplated and thought, might as well get myself sorted and relaxed, before I drop more on the pokies.

I arrive and was introduced to sugar. She would be in her late 20's early 30's and looks wise was ok, but Bro did mention she was really good service.
    Anyway booked my 45 mins and stripped down.

As part 1 started, I was dumb founded. .I was expecting a mediocre massage, however she proved me wrong. Her massagr was firm (as I liked) and focusing of my knots.was quite surprised that I even had knots on my ass that was tenderised afterwards.

Moving on to part 2, she removes the towel and performs a bodyslide with light breathing on my back and neck. The slide went for quite a while and she asked me to turn over to repeat the same.
    While on to the jerking part, she uses a reverse grip and starts going off slow with the rubbing of my gouch. As she starts to speed up, she switches to Spanish (tit fuck) which got me going. She continued spanish until I blew over.
    What got me cracking up was she goes "soo*much, long time no sexy?".. thing was that was only 2 days load.

Overall awesome massage awesome part 2.

Summary:
    Height: 5'6ish
    Figure: slim with cute ass
    Bust: B
    Looks: wouldn't be my first pick, but id say she would have been prettier in her younger days.

Recommend: HELL YES.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanMan View Post
    Evening Gents (or gals - if we have any)

As per my fortnightly ritual I decided to shoot CBD Posh a text if he had any recommendations. As always, he responds back with a suggestion.
    So I book and head over after work. When I arrive unfortunately it was a 10 minute wait, so I shoot over to the pub across the road for a different kind of punt. $200 down, I receive a text saying Sugar was ready. Contemplated and thought, might as well get myself sorted and relaxed, before I drop more on the pokies.

I arrive and was introduced to sugar. She would be in her late 20's early 30's and looks wise was ok, but Bro did mention she was really good service.
    Anyway booked my 45 mins and stripped down.

As part 1 started, I was dumb founded. .I was expecting a mediocre massage, however she proved me wrong. Her massagr was firm (as I liked) and focusing of my knots.was quite surprised that I even had knots on my ass that was tenderised afterwards.

Moving on to part 2, she removes the towel and performs a bodyslide with light breathing on my back and neck. The slide went for quite a while and she asked me to turn over to repeat the same.
    While on to the jerking part, she uses a reverse grip and starts going off slow with the rubbing of my gouch. As she starts to speed up, she switches to Spanish (tit fuck) which got me going. She continued spanish until I blew over.
    What got me cracking up was she goes "soo*much, long time no sexy?".. thing was that was only 2 days load.

Overall awesome massage awesome part 2.

Summary:
    Height: 5'6ish
    Figure: slim with cute ass
    Bust: B
    Looks: wouldn't be my first pick, but id say she would have been prettier in her younger days.

Recommend: HELL YES.
    was the Spanish good considering she is only a B?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was good enough. There was a fair bit of hand action cause my brother didnt fit in between.
    Can't complain for an rnt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sugar works Thursday cbd shop and Monday newtown shop. She gives strong professional massage!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on