Thread: 45 minutes with Lila

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

45 minutes with Lila

Hi Gents,

After having a shit FS punt at a place in Bankstown on Monday, I told myself "fck it im sticking to massage shops". Anyway messaged CBD and asked for their recommends today. They suggested Lila.

Facts about Lila
    Natio: Chinese
    Skin: fair
    Bust: c cup
    Height: about 5'7
    Size: between 6-8
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    HJ: 7/10
    Patch: trimmed

Anyway made my way afterwork after a full-on day of utter bullshit (what a better way to relieve stress then to blow ur load).
    Anyway got to CBD Posh and saw Lila. Looks wise, she's ok, preferred Chloe but hey..gotta try em all.
    Got my gear off and gave the tip in advance. Surprisingly her massage was quite good. Firm and worked on my nuts, i meant knots, not the usual finger pressing style. She kneaded with her forearms and hands with the occasional brushing of my sacks.
    Anyway enough of the boring bits, she asked me to turn over and she started to rub some oil on my chest and my mate.

Whilst my hands started fondling around she started liking my nipples. Man I was hoping she made her way down, but to no avail.
    Weird thing was she was making orgasm noises, which was quite loud. So to the other bros that might have been there...that was me!!! I am think the receptionist might have heard, cause I heard her blurt something out.
    Anyway blew my load all over myself and her arms and cleaned up.

Overall quite a satisfying session with a good part 1 and 2.

Cheers
    ChanMan

Banned
    Nice review. You are becoming the resident expert on CBD Posh.

So in your eyes, Chloe has a better face then Lila? I've met Chloe but not Lila as yet so trying to get an idea of the difference between the two.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lila is great masseuse with good working attitude, I think she is really attractive , femine, and more playful!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Puntbook.

Yeah just the convenience of an afterwork punt. Can do during lunch if I really wanted.

I believe in customer loyalty and since CBD Posh hasn't done me wrong, well they're my goto RnT.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Koreans though. Also still waiting to give Annie a Run :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanMan View Post
    Hi Puntbook.

Yeah just the convenience of an afterwork punt. Can do during lunch if I really wanted.

I believe in customer loyalty and since CBD Posh hasn't done me wrong, well they're my goto RnT.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Koreans though. Also still waiting to give Annie a Run :-)
    If you like Korean girls, bro, you can try our Honey who works Tuesday she is an all rounder! Annie will be back in two weeks, she is very pretty!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Senior Member(無間使者)

This week's roster

Bro Posh,

Will this week's roster be updated soon?
    Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Bro Posh,

Will this week's roster be updated soon?
    Cheers
    A roster update would be most helpful Posh. There have been some new faces at the shop so keeping us updated via the forum is easier and more efficient for everyone, especially if you are too buy to reply to txt messages as was the case today.

Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you walk in 329b? is king st the only entrance? Which shops is it between?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    A roster update would be most helpful Posh. There have been some new faces at the shop so keeping us updated via the forum is easier and more efficient for everyone, especially if you are too buy to reply to txt messages as was the case today.

Thanks.
    My apologies bro, our phone played up yesterday, we will update the roster ASAP, we do have quite a few new faces both city and Newtown.
    See you guys soon!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Quote Originally Posted by Skepti10 View Post
    How do you walk in 329b? is king st the only entrance? Which shops is it between?
    It's directly opposite the Newtown station !

It's just a front door on the ground floor, you go in, and up the stairs ................
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!