Thread: Elisse - so damn cute and innocent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Elisse - so damn cute and innocent

Gents,
    Thought I would start this thread while it's fresh in my mind.
    Anyway thought I'd make a booking after work so txted CBD POSH to see what they had. Anyway they mentioned a few names and mentioned that if I didnt fancy them, I can always revert to Chloe ;-)
    Made my way down to Posh and the manager introduced me to a few where Elisse caught my eye.
    She looked like a uni student with those cute ass glasses and tight tube dress.. shes quitr a looker imo, someone I'd probably try to chat up :-).
    Anyway booked her for the 30 mins and tipped her the standard. Anyway she started off the massage. Her massage wasn't the best but I was there for that anyway, if she was good it would be a bonus. Her massages style was lighter than what I like but for those who prefer it, its worth the $35.
    Anyway she worked her way up and down my body lightly pressing and kneading. I was hoping for the light brushing of her hands on my buddy, but to no avail.
    Magic words were said (turn over) wwhere she stripped down .
    Tits were about an A bordering a B ( for the tit lovers AHLUNGOR, probably not to your standards). She had an hour glass body with wide hips and a small waist, not fat but nicely proportioned. Her ass was not as perky but still nice to grab.
    So she started the usual jerking and whilst she was performing her art, my hands were busy wondering off. Unfortunately she wasnt uo to the idea with me working downstairs (hopefully it was first time jitters,the mmanager did say she was new). She was also getting abit nervous with me playing her nipples. She does maintain good eye contact while performing the deed..man those glasses are so dang hot...did I mention those glasses?
    As I was about to blow my load, she slowed down completely. .I was like 'keep going' (her english is pretty bad, so not her fault).
    Anyway all and all she's a pretty girl which within time, would be as much demanded as chloe for her looks.

Bros, worth a go imo if you're a sucker for cute ass taiwanese chicks..
    Btw did I mention those glasses?

ChanMan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    familiar writing style and background. . Hope Chanman first name not Paul. (ooop naughty joke)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey lockhart. Sorry buddy..no Paul here.....or Am I?

Have you managed to hit up CBD Posh yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad to hear there are other stars then Chloe here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    We have more dazzling stars , bro, such as Korean knockout Paris Wednesday, Annie Thursday and Friday, to name a few.
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, Chanman! I do frequent CBD Posh very early..back the day when the door was very COLORFUL!

Do like exploring around on MASSSAGE Shops as own experiences the most reliable. CDBPosh girls are relative better in quality when compare to other MS shops close by, IMHO. (do follow Wilisno on FS intelligences)

Quote Originally Posted by ChanMan View Post
    Hey lockhart. Sorry buddy..no Paul here.....or Am I?

Have you managed to hit up CBD Posh yet?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Hi, Chanman! I do frequent CBD Posh very early..back the day when the door was very COLORFUL!

Do like exploring around on MASSSAGE Shops as own experiences the most reliable. CDBPosh girls are relative better in quality when compare to other MS shops close by, IMHO. (do follow Wilisno on FS intelligences)
    Thanks bro for being the first few walking through our once COLORFUL door!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the update. I will try soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmidas1 View Post
    Today Saturday we have Mina, Annie and Elise, arrays of young beauties!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmidas1 View Post
    Elise is on Thursday today, innocent fresh tainwainese student, very sweet!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Elise- the innocent gentle natured Taiwanese is on Thursday, together with Korean hottie Miki and THE busty posha! A typical posh lineup for Thursday!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288