Thread: First time time in a long time at Ginza - Booking with Chika

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First time time in a long time at Ginza - Booking with Chika

Hi fellow punting brothers,

I'm new to this forum but must admit that I have enjoyed reading both the general talks and after reports for Sydney for quite some time. It really takes the guess work out of punting and increases the satisfaction rating substantially with WLs. This shop moved from 355 Kent to King Street Wharf to the current address but the receptionist has always been the same, they had more Chinese girls last time.

Although I new to Syd 99 I've been punting for over a decade, lots of bad experiences before the Internet connectivity and sharing experiences with other bros. I'm sitting here basking in the after-glow from a booking with Chika at Ginza.

There's plenty of posts about chika's looks and service so I won't go into too much detail, overall I'd say that it ws a surpringly pleasant session...here are the reasons why:

1. Not sure about other bros but I arrived early so I decided to go for a pint of beer. To my detriment, I didn't realise that the buzz from beer actually traveled south and made my cock numb. Although it helps me last longer (not that it's ever been a problem), I couldn't feel the sensation of her mouth and pussy which is a shame.
    2. I called using a private number as I'm married and didn't want unexpected messages about a new Jap girl when my partner is around. This caused a little confusiion since I originally booked Mika and some else with a private number took my spot. Anyway, Wilson with very apologetic and didn't pressure to go ahead with Chika. I wanted to see what she looked like anyway and was bowl over by her friendly yet sexy introduction.
    3. Lastly I wasn't sure how good her service was so I only booked for 30mins but had enough cash for 45-1hr. I wanted to continue after cumming but there was some miscommunication (mostly on my part). It would cost another $50 for 15 extra minutes instead of $30. Oh well live and learn.

That being said, I absolutely enjoyed my encounter with Chika...all the reports on her are correct. After I had a shower, Chika came running in the room...unlike some oth places where the girls take their time doing what they do beforehand. I undressed and fondled her amazing body from behind, turning her around for some DFK standing up. She must've been tired from previous bookings as she wasn't in the mood for a long kissing session. That's not a negative as she got me to lie on my stomach and rimmed, sucked my balls and tugged me at the same time. The went on for quite some time but I was in no rush for sex, it was a very unique sensation that only a jap WL can provide. Then onto condom bj (at my request), reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary with head head wedged against the bed head ;-p and finished with standing doggy while rubbing her smooth pussy. Also I didn't realised CIM was extra but no complaints blowing my love juices in her tight pussy!

Well hope I paid my dues and contributed back to the forum enough. Would I go back? Hell yeh but I'll be smarter to understand the fine prints. Mika is still on my list to-do, that is unless I spoil myself and go for Cisco @ TMC haha.

Happy punting brothers and stay safe

Banned
    Nice review bro,

Out of interest - how much extra is cim?

Banned
    CIM is included.

Chika rocks ... I'm going to pound her again soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chika does rock,in fact she is so mellow and easy going I want my ex wives to meet her. Could never really understand the guys who fall in love with every 3rd WL and want to send songs or bits of songs to them via this romantic forum but the more I see her......... ah fuck the Tiger is about to repound her.... otherwise I could ....

I’ve been spending all my time
    Just thinking about ya
    I don’t know what to do
    I think I’m fallin’ for you
    I’ve been waiting all my life
    And now I found ya
    I don’t know what to do
    I’m fallin’ for you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Chika does rock,in fact she is so mellow and easy going I want my ex wives to meet her. Could never really understand the guys who fall in love with every 3rd WL and want to send songs or bits of songs to them via this romantic forum but the more I see her......... ah fuck the Tiger is about to repound her.... otherwise I could ....
    And someone accused me of being in love with her!? Still, if there is a WL to fall in love with, Ms Chika is the one. But, of course she's madly in love with me - so forget it guys! Lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy cow ffi, was it me that hassled u? If so it must have been a subconscious defense mechanism.... I did want to commend u on your excellent taste. She has mention that there are 2 or 3 clients she really likes alot, u may be one of them.... She said if u add up how much she likes them combined, that will equal the adoration for me, so well done.... That was until last time I saw her anyway :^)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Holy cow ffi, was it me that hassled u? If so it must have been a subconscious defense mechanism.... I did want to commend u on your excellent taste. She has mention that there are 2 or 3 clients she really likes alot, u may be one of them.... She said if u add up how much she likes them combined, that will equal the adoration for me, so well done.... That was until last time I saw her anyway :^)
    Oh but every girl tells me they love me most in all the world! Are you suggesting this isn't true? I am devastated. Lol!

Banned
    Don't even bring up the subject of Love .... just bang the fuck out of them and make sure the two of you have an awesome time !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger View Post
    CIM is included.

Chika rocks ... I'm going to pound her again soon.
    Thanks Tiger for that but interestingly I am seeing Chika today and on the Ginza roster it now says she offers COB and COF, no mention of CIM.

It is likely a discretion/regulars thing, I'll report back later!

Banned
    Hopefully you'll be reporting in true Polonius style.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chika does cim. I am going to see her soon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by three View Post
    Chika does cim. I am going to see her soon!
    Chika does CIM for extra... I think around $20. Maybe if you stay longer, it is included. Not sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    cim is not include, but when you see her a few times, she will not charge you extra.

Banned
    Awesome Japanese service. I think Ginza has the right formula ... good girls ... great price.

Banned
    Ginza's phone is shut off today?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by creampies View Post
    Ginza's phone is shut off today?
    Hi, bro. We closed at 10pm.
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen Chika couple of times.

She is wonderful girl and is masterful with her tongue. A little too much hand action for my liking, but what she does with her tongue is just magical and more than makes up for it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

I’ve been spending all my time
    Just thinking about ya
    I don’t know what to do
    I’ve been waiting all my life
    And now I found ya
    I don’t know what to do
    I’m fallin’ for you
    igloo, I have done this a few times (Niko, Lungor etc) so you may be talking about me. Have a bit of fun, everbody is too serious here.

Its punting, not nuclear fission.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rest assured sir bro max,I had only fun intentions when posting, attempting to be a little light hearted while still being honest and clear about the experience... In this instance I am not sure it was u I was inspired by for the love song dedication but I will check the thread I had in mind, it was the one about a certain lady from a certain celestial establishment who it was claimed by an unpopular ( my impression not my opinion of him) punter honored him with a private evening. I will add that I was serious about not really understanding about falling for WL's... Can only be trouble in the end, and equally serious about now understanding after getting to know that lovely lady... If I did not have 300 things complicating my life already, I am sure I would ask yuki or Wilson for a once off never to be repeated pass to ask chika, but luckily for chika my plate is full.
    Ps max, like your style, comments and reviews.. Same to you bro fli