AHLUNGOR Friday, February 3, 2012, 11:44am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I'm still new to this game, went to checkers today and had a wonderful time!
however how do you fellows lie comfortably on the air mattress? I'm 5 ft 9 and while lying face down my face was on the pillow part and there was a arch in my back.
It was fine for 5 minutes but then i just bare the pain as my little bro was having his own delight with massage happening on my back.

how do you guys get comfortable in this situation? head below the pillow part?

cheers

( Quoted By Jimmyk )

Hi brother Jimmy,

So you feel like a King afterwards??

To answer your question, I had the same problem on the mattress too, but slightly different from yours:

1. When facing down, I actually put my arms over the pillow part to rest my head so I don't have your kind of an arch on your back problem.

2. When facing up, the mattress got very slippery and I slided off the mattress a couple of times......lol, but I found out later that I should have placed a towel over the pillow part then it would not be too slippery. and if you remember from my post I was having a hard time trying to hold her tits together when I fucked her tits as my hands were too slippery, with the towel, there will be no problem.

Anyway, we are all learning and experiencing new things all the time, thanks for sharing,

Cheers