Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170
Results 3,381 to 3,387 of 3387

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥) specialforce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LianaC View Post
    What beyond massage do you think could be included for the rate of $55 for 30 minutes in a massage shop in the Sydney CBD??
    I respect your boss's reasonable business mindset. The shop has to make money too. Thank you.

Thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    MAC will still continue to get my money. You pay upfront and know exactly what you are getting. Still too much unknown here in terms of what girls are expecting for extras and whether it is different from girl to girl.
    After reviewing the feedback from the past month, I thought it might be a good idea to clarify things more explicitly. However, I also believe that specifying the extras too clearly might lead to the possibility of a customer becoming disrespectful. I think it’s important to allow the customer and the ladies a brief moment of conversation to establish mutual understanding, and any potential outcomes from that interaction can be used as valuable data for future reference. Of course, if the business between the customer and the lady falls through, the shop will naturally refund the usage fee. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
    The level of service will vary from girl to girl. It is not me mechanical thing. I don’t see a problem but rather enjoy the flexibility.
    Thank you for your interest. I will do my best to reciprocate your attention. Thank you.^^

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh! SpecialForce? Are you the owner here? When I came here two weeks ago, a young guy said he was rebuilding the shop... was that you? Can you recommend just one person? I like Japanese and Korean women. What are the prices like?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are these guys like unreachable? Texted them, we chatted them and nothing 🤔

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Called them via the numbers on the website and nothing as well. Do they not operate on weekends? And do they have other comms?