Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female Punter!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You’ve got to be the first “chick” to refer to other chicks as “chicks”.

Ah Vinnie, I admire your perseverance.

But please leave an AR!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not much making any sense here !

You said you have a great guy ...... he can't keep up with you ..... but you have great sex with him? And he can't keep up with you? If you are a nympho ... I can't see a female ML meeting your needs.

Going to an RnT place to check it out ....with a female ML ......... for extra services?

Frankly, it's quite amazing you are lurking on this Forum? Asking for help from these members when all you needed was to call up RnT shops and speak to the Mamasan about your special request.

I know that the ML i see will happily serve female customers. Good masseuse too. Not sure about the extra services. Lol.Lol.

If you do not respond ........ we know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by lilac View Post
    Hahah because the experience is way different with a guy. I’m actually not the type to really sleep around with guys, my number is in the single digits. I’m in a LTR with a great guy, even better sex.

It’s just the experience of the shop, the girl, the massage and its sensuality, etc. The soft relaxing massage and HE you get from a chick at a shop is way different to a rough pounding in doggy from a dude lol.

Hope this clears things up hahah

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    THere's sure to be a few places which would provide lesbian massages. Try around Darlinghurst/Surry Hills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I imagine ‘lilac’ will soon be flooded with private messages from punters on the forum (once private message access is granted). I think Vinnie will enjoy and get off on that.

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    Kings Court offers female on female action I am pretty sure 👍🏻 maybe give them a msg on there site

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any lore on who is Vinnie?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know one shop where there are a lot of female customers. Just a hand job is on offer for the guys. The boss lady does an amazing arse massage and she told me a lady came twice during the massage.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_ View Post
    Everyone online is very sceptical about this being a real post.
    My regular had a female punter once upon a time. Until she taiught the boyfriend her secrets anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    It’s definitely Vinnie. Sad.
    Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    You’ve got to be the first “chick” to refer to other chicks as “chicks”.

Ah Vinnie, I admire your perseverance.

But please leave an AR!
    Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by SiberianKhatru98 View Post
    Any lore on who is Vinnie?

Vinnie is blamed for the rain, the drought, not winning the lotto, there being mould in bread and a plethora of other every day issues. Did someone cut you off in traffic today? It must have been Vinnie on the way to a punt! Who’s that guy standing over there, I don’t know him, it must be Vinnie!

When it relates to this forum he is despised by some, loved by some and is the person who is blamed for every thread that looks a bit suss. Blamed for telling a true story about his life and blamed for telling more, doing more and punting more. He’s blamed for dating multiple SWs and writing about it. He often wonders if the shop owners who post here don’t like him dating their contractors even. But let’s be real, they all date someone don’t they? As long as they turn up for work that’s all that matters… well one hasn’t, but that wasn’t Vinnie’s doing or was it, can they be sure?

He’s a character no doubt and that character is a question mark ❓

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12