Thread: 105 Pymble House - Julie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

105 Pymble House - Julie

Person's Name : Julie (Not chinese. but Thai)

Establishment : Pymble House

Month/Year of Visit : Oct 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://105pymblehouse.com.au/prof/375

Phone : +61 2 9440 7186

Hours of Business : 10am to 1am

Rates : $180 for 60mins

Extras Cost : Doesn't do DATY, NO DFK, NO LFK, NO BBBJ.

Services Provided This Session : Full Service - miss, dog, cowgirl, CBJ

Size/shape : short, petite and very slim with bolted on rock hard DDs. Has Tattos.

Nationality or Ethnicity : On the website it says she is a very young chinese girl. But she was Thai.

Value for money/recommend? : $180 is relatively cheap for this industry, so I guess I can't expect too much.

My experience/comments : I'm not good at writing romance novels, so I'll give a short summary of experience.

I booked her for 5pm but she entered room at 5:20pm so was slightly wondering what on earth is going on with the long wait. When she entered, looks like she just rocked up to work. I was initially dissapointed that she didn't look anything like the first photo in her profile. I suspect mamasan did a bait and switch with her profile. Currently there are only 2 photos of Thai Julie that are hers: the photo with white top with dyed hair and the red sexy lingerie. The other two photos of a girl with white milky skin I am very skeptical that is her. Thai Julie i saw has dark tanned skin like most typical Thai. Anyway I went along with it. Even though I was a bit dissapointed she didn't offer BBBJ or DATY as stated on her website. She told me she hasn't been working in this industry for long. Couple of Months apparently.

She gives a pretty decent BJ, with lots of licking up and down, but didn't recieve any ball licking despite being fully shaved myself. She is a bit tight so if you are one of those guys with a really big D, I wouldn't recommend her. But she got really wet when i played with her clit and and moaned as I licked and sucked her hard boobs. I'm pretty certain they are not natural. But her nipples are sensitive though.

I bang her brains out for almost 40mins straight non stop so I pretty much wore her out. She is quite the loud moaner. She does a pretty good job with cowgirl, bouncing up and down.

I mean she wasn't bad, but i was just mostly dissappointed that she wasn't who I was expecting. Her profile description is completely wrong. I suspect they got lazy and piggybacked on Chinese Julie profile and added an extra 2 more photos of a "Thai Julie".

Rooms are super clean and tidy. the best I have seen from Artarmon all the way to Hornsby by far. Its a good place for something more affordable for FS. I would come again just to have a look at C Nina, C Lydia and J Summer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

105 Pymble House

C Lydia also works at Fireflies by Jesse and has excellent reviews. The photo of her is real. Another lady to consider is V Bertie. The photos of her are real. Both ladies provide outstanding service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

105 Pymble House

The Pymble House web site only shows ladies who are currently working at Pymble House, so you won't waste your time looking at photos of ladies you can't book. Many (but not all) of the photos are real. The "Services Offered" description in the profiles is not always accurate.

These ladies are worth a look:

C Lydia - 24 years old, petite, thin, quite pretty. DFK and BBBJ. Energetic and enthusiastic. Real photo. Works in the city as well as Pymble. She works at Pymble on Thursday and Friday. Excellent reviews elsewhere on this forum.
    V Bertie - about 40 years old, petite, thin, attractive. Friendly. DFK and BBBJ. Energetic and enthusiastic. Real photos. She works at Pymble most days. She doesn't work anywhere else.
    J Summer - late twenties, thin, very attractive. Lovely, warm personality. DFK and CBJ. Photo is "representative" (she doesn't want her photo on the web site). Excellent service. She works at Pymble on Saturday and Sunday. She doesn't work anywhere else.
    C Alice - about 40 years old, thin, attractive. Friendly personality. DFK and BBBJ. A real GFE. Real photos. Excellent service. She works at Pymble on Friday.
    C Sunday - 27 years old, thin, attractive. Shy. DFK and CBJ. Fake photo (she doesn't want her photo on the web site). Excellent service. She works at Pymble on Tuesday and Friday. She doesn't work anywhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pymble house has been a cum den for at least 24 years now!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ian010 View Post
    The Pymble House web site only shows ladies who are currently working at Pymble House, so you won't waste your time looking at photos of ladies you can't book. Many (but not all) of the photos are real. The "Services Offered" description in the profiles is not always accurate.

These ladies are worth a look:

C Lydia - 24 years old, petite, thin, quite pretty. DFK and BBBJ. Energetic and enthusiastic. Real photo. Works in the city as well as Pymble. She works at Pymble on Thursday and Friday. Excellent reviews elsewhere on this forum.
    V Bertie - about 40 years old, petite, thin, attractive. Friendly. DFK and BBBJ. Energetic and enthusiastic. Real photos. She works at Pymble most days. She doesn't work anywhere else.
    J Summer - late twenties, thin, very attractive. Lovely, warm personality. DFK and CBJ. Photo is "representative" (she doesn't want her photo on the web site). Excellent service. She works at Pymble on Saturday and Sunday. She doesn't work anywhere else.
    C Alice - about 40 years old, thin, attractive. Friendly personality. DFK and BBBJ. A real GFE. Real photos. Excellent service. She works at Pymble on Friday.
    C Sunday - 27 years old, thin, attractive. Shy. DFK and CBJ. Fake photo (she doesn't want her photo on the web site). Excellent service. She works at Pymble on Tuesday and Friday. She doesn't work anywhere else.
    anyone else reckon this reads like the shop owners making an account for fake reviews? guy's only got 5 posts and they're all saying "here is the link to pymble house, girls don't work anywhere else, photos are real, gerat service". sometimes i wish they put more effort into fake promoting their businesses

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnerwinter View Post
    anyone else reckon this reads like the shop owners making an account for fake reviews? guy's only got 5 posts and they're all saying "here is the link to pymble house, girls don't work anywhere else, photos are real, gerat service". sometimes i wish they put more effort into fake promoting their businesses
    I'm not the owner. I'm not a friend of the owner. I'm a customer. I'm writing about ladies that I have seen at Pymble House. I said that the ladies provided excellent service because that is what they did for me. Of course YMMMV. You will notice that my descriptions of the ladies is somewhat different to the descriptions of the ladies on the Pymble House web site. Other reviewers like Lydia. So do I. That isn't promoting the business. That is agreeing with other reviewers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The extras make this place uncompetitive. Bbbj, dfk all more $. But it is clean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPedro666 View Post
    The extras make this place uncompetitive. Bbbj, dfk all more $. But it is clean.
    Not all of the girls at Pymble House charge extra for DFK. All of the girls that I mentioned in the previous post include DFK in the standard price. Some of the girls also include BBBJ in the standard price. It is true that the higher standard price at Pymble House does place Pymble House at a competitive disadvantage to other North Shore businesses like Artarmon 78a/116, Artarmon 90, Hornsby 187, and Hornsby 280. Hornsby 142 and Pymble House have the same prices. However, as many threads suggest, there are hidden gems in all of these North Shore businesses, and Pymble House is no different. Some of the girls at Pymble House are probably worth the extra $20 or $30 for a one hour booking. In my experience, the girls at Pymble House are no more likely to charge for extra services than the girls at other North Shore businesses.

This thread started with a review of Julie. Julie is certainly not the best girl at Pymble House. The reviewer suggested that he might see Nina, Lydia or Summer.
    The photo of Nina on the web site is not real. She is late twenties and quite attractive but she is not as good as the other ladies mentioned by the reviewer. I don't think that anyone would be disappointed with Lydia or Summer.

For more comments about Pymble House see http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...5-Pymble-House

Another contributor on that thread recommended Vicky, Sunday, Bertie and Xia. Xia hasn't been on the roster for a while. Vicky has had good reviews on this forum. See http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...5-Pymble-House. However, be aware that she doesn't kiss (no DFK, no LFK, nothing). I also recommend Bertie and Sunday.

Alice is a lady everyone seems to have overlooked. She is tall and thin and very good looking. She provides an excellent girlfriend experience with DFK and BBBJ included in the standard price. She may not by a PYT but she is good VFM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPedro666 View Post
    This shop has some hidden gems previously I visited WL with great service but couldn’t find her anywhere. Sorry couldn’t remember her name but she worked at Shane 244 before

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbear View Post
    Person's Name : Julie (Not chinese. but Thai)

Size/shape : short, petite and very slim with bolted on rock hard DDs. Has Tattos.

I was initially dissapointed that she didn't look anything like the first photo in her profile. I suspect mamasan did a bait and switch with her profile. Currently there are only 2 photos of Thai Julie that are hers: the photo with white top with dyed hair and the red sexy lingerie. The other two photos of a girl with white milky skin I am very skeptical that is her. Thai Julie i saw has dark tanned skin like most typical Thai. Anyway I went along with it.
    I don't think that you got baited and switched with Julie. There is only one Julie. I've seen her a couple of times and she is as described in your post ("bolted on rock hard DDs"). The photo of Julie in the red lingerie was the photo that was first used on the web site when Julie started working at Pymble House in early 2024. The photo of Julie in white was added to the web site a few weeks later and the two photos that you thought were fake were added in July 2024. Of course the description of her on the web site isn't accurate.

The manager at Pymble House told me she took the two photos of Julie that you thought were fake as well as this photo: https://artarmon90.com.au/julie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ian010 View Post
    I don't think that you got baited and switched with Julie. There is only one Julie. I've seen her a couple of times and she is as described in your post ("bolted on rock hard DDs"). The photo of Julie in the red lingerie was the photo that was first used on the web site when Julie started working at Pymble House in early 2024. The photo of Julie in white was added to the web site a few weeks later and the two photos that you thought were fake were added in July 2024. Of course the description of her on the web site isn't accurate.

The manager at Pymble House told me she took the two photos of Julie that you thought were fake as well as this photo: https://artarmon90.com.au/julie
    Fair enough. She looks much darker In real life. Maybe a beauty filter they use to make skin whiter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbear View Post
    Fair enough. She looks much darker In real life. Maybe a beauty filter they use to make skin whiter.
    I agree. In my earlier posts, when I said that the photos were real, what I meant was that the photos were of the actual girl and not a model. Many of the photos on the Pymble House web site were taken by the manager on the stairs or in one of the upstairs rooms at Pymble House. The lighting isn't very good and the photos are taken with a mobile phone camera. I'm sure that filters would have been used. Brothel managers don't seem to think that an investment in a professional photo shoot might generate more business.

Like you, I have often been disappointed that the girl who walks into the room doesn't look like her photos.