Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Take 5, getting back to its former glory

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It has been awhile… I still prefer the previous T5 (and those days when the place smell like candy)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I started this thread just let people know that the quality of ladies at T5 had improved greatly; it's now taken on surreal dimensions that add no value. In all, the investment in time here seems minimal in terms of returns.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've never been the most organised and knowing how popular Mina is booked ahead.

Sadly she was booked out so lucky for me Yuri was available. Very happy to see her on arrival. Love the tongue piercing too.

Maybe not quite the same level of service as Mina but a girl I'm more than happy to see again.

Heard somewhere she was curvy. Not imo I thought she is sexy and made me very happy so no complaints from me.

Had a fun time and will see again for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place has had a lot of hype lately so finally made it there to see for myself.

Stella with her big arse didn't impress me, neither in service nor quality. After seeing Mina, who is much more petite and focused on providing good service rather than checking her reflection in the mirror, it's clear who stands out.

Stella posted here she doesn’t shower between customers, and her 'look at me' attitude is off-putting. For me, it’s Mina all the way. I’ll have to check out Yuri too, she sounds similar to Mina.

I found Winter provided excellent service and like Mina had a great attitude, that and her overall sexiness is worthy of repeat visits

Agree with other posts, it's up to the girls and shop manager to make sure they have time to eat and maintain personal hygiene, not the customer. Our job is to turn up, pay our money with the expectation of good service and leave.

Overall shop is good and appears to be well run and can see myself going back to at least see the girls I've mentioned. Maybe others if anyone wants to share

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Forsaken One View Post
    Overall shop is good and appears to be well run and can see myself going back to at least see the girls I've mentioned. Maybe others if anyone wants to share
    What is it you are reporting here? Did you visit multiple times to see each of these girls? or who did you actually see?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    What is it you are reporting here? Did you visit multiple times to see each of these girls? or who did you actually see?
    Do you need glasses my old friend?
    He has seen Stella, Mina and Winter. Stella not good, Mina and Winter were.
    He wants to see Yuri

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Do you need glasses my old friend?
    He has seen Stella, Mina and Winter. Stella not good, Mina and Winter were.
    He wants to see Yuri
    Thanks for explaining that.
    To add context "I finally made it" was a couple of weeks ago and yes I've seen all of these girls except Yuri
    Winter & Mina more than once

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415