Thread: V Kelly @ Ginza and J Nobu @ Ginza Empire

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

V Kelly @ Ginza and J Nobu @ Ginza Empire

2 girls, 2 different experiences.

J Nobu:
    Young 20-22yo Jap girl
    On the taller side. I'm a short guy so if you're 180cm or caucasian guy then her body is good size for you.
    Face is normal. Nobu is a normal looking girl, not a pretty type. All natural looking. Often this is a hidden bonus for me cuz many guys love pretty face girls. While I'd enjoy a pretty face, I like body more. I don't really care about face.
    Her upper body is very nice. Perky B cup boobs. When she lies down, her boobs look great. I remember looking at her boobs in mish and treasured that boobs. Her rib bones are quite visible which I find sexy. She has little to no fat on upper body.

Her legs aren't as slender model legs as some other girls. Shaven down there.

BBBJ: excellent. She licked a lot. Her BBBJ style is putting your cock into her mouth then use her tongue to lick it inside. Normally this would turn out to be an average BBBJ. But Nobu's licking somehow was very good.
    She only went just above half of my cock at first. I was thinking I wished she'd put my whole cock into her mouth. But eventually she moved onto to deep throat. It was excellent. Similar technique. Got a solid 10 minutes of excellent BBBJ.

This girl loves sex I think. Even though her reaction was not as visible as other girls. But she enjoyed DATY, a finger, and boob licking.

Finished with sex in 2 positions before I came.

Overall:
    If you like a pretty face: Nobu is not for you. If you like body more, she'll tick the box.
    20-22yo girl, great tits, excellent BBBJ. A great session for me.
    She'll return to Australia in Nov she said.

V Kelly
    Haven't seen V girls for a while so decided to try Kelly based on other AR.
    Advertised 23yo, probably mid 25 or so. All natural looking. Her photos are quite accurate so you know what you'll get.
    Nice boobs, no sag. Good size and looks good.

Nice long hair. Face is quite good. We had plenty of chat and connected well.
    She's experienced I think. BBBJ was fairly good, though I found Nobu's better. Kelly's balls licking is actually better than Nobu. Nobu is better at licking the knob.

She's shaven down there. But in my session, some of her public hair had grown so pussy slide was a bit uncomfortable.
    Nobu is more quiet type while Kelly is probably more wild (to me at least). We fucked for long this time. Sadly I could not come on that day.

Overall:
    mid 20, pretty face. Know how to provide services.
    Pussy slide provided but she should shave it everyday to keep it smooth.
    Good BBBJ, not the best but balls licking was better than Nobu while Nobu's licking on the knob was better.
    She rode me well. Tried many different positions with her. Sex for more than half hour. After I managed to hold off coming, it became harder to come.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for AR/intel bro.
    Although Nobu isnt here anymore. Will await until Nov