Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3322

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

brother~ where is the tokyo?

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    been to tokio a few times - but i have to say, the rooms are very dingy and the overall service is a little disappointing - certainly not up to the standards of cbd during her heyday
    I only have the experience 276. i also wonder

been to tokio a few times - but i have to say, the rooms are very dingy and the overall service is a little disappointing - certainly not up to the standards of cbd during her heyday
    I'll echo the same thought bro WoodL...
    Ahhh the memories of the Golden days of CBD... Best to just reflect on the good days and leave it at that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is here open SAT & SUN?

I wanna have the service from An?? (I forgot the name... my bro recommended this name but not sure)

I can only have the hobby times on weekends.

Can i get the CBJ this sat or sun?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Olivia...

These days, 276 is quite enjoyable. It seems like the new boss is making several attempts to improve things. I’ve visited three times in the past two weeks, and each time there are new faces. And they have a great service mindset, which I like the most.

Today, after a meeting with a buyer, I had a bit of free time and decided to drop by for a quick visit. My therapist today was Olivia. As usual, what I like includes her pretty good physique, her white outfit, and, most importantly, her excellent service mindset. I always feel good when I leave here. Because of this, I can’t give up on 276. GINZA and MIRAGE are also good shops that I use from time to time, but 276 has its own unique charm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First time Aus therapist^^

Good experience. i have first time from aus girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep also agreed about Tokio . The whole run down / paper thin walls are fine when the girls are hot and aren’t trying to charge more then A FS place but not always the case. I hope to see some new girls soon though there !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Hitomi yesterday, mentioned her in the private massage section. She used to work at 276 2 years ago and then she was a manager for a bit and now she is part manager part working girl. If you are into oily japanese massages she is the one!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile I Think 3.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by andy123 View Post
    Wow!! Wow!!! Wow!!!! I visited today, and luckily, there was a new girl there. I was able to get a massage from her right away. Her name was JENNY. I had a one-hour session, and it was amazing. It felt like a K-POP girl idol was shyly giving me service. She was definitely new to this kind of work, so her massage skills were a bit rough, but I actually liked that more. After the hour was up, I couldn’t shake off the feeling of wanting more. So, I added another hour. The receptionist wasn’t too pleased, but JENNY helped me out. That way, I got to enjoy another hour of happiness. Brothers, check out JENNY. I can definitely say she’s awesome!!!

After seeing your post, I went there right away yesterday. Luckily, I met Jenny after a 20-minute wait.

As you mentioned, she was a K-POP style girl with a pretty cute voice. However, her massage skills were really lacking. I think the advantage of 276 is good massage skills plus a happy ending

However, when it came to the nuru part, she managed to get me going pretty well, and I was eventually able to get FS. If you overlook the massage part, Jenny could be a decent choice.

Thanks, Bro!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

OPEN SAT (I was serviced today)

Quote Originally Posted by nanjojoda View Post
    I wanna have the service from An?? (I forgot the name... my bro recommended this name but not sure)

I can only have the hobby times on weekends.

Can i get the CBJ this sat or sun?

But JJ said not sure the roster until now...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Viet mamasan that works at 276 Pitt St now is hot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronEd View Post
    The Viet mamasan that works at 276 Pitt St now is hot!
    Does she get on the tools?

I've been to 360 a few times, and now for the second time, it seems, they've offered bareback (I went a month or so back). Is this a thing? I didn't accept, because I imagine if I am offered, so is everyone - the girl had to leave to get a condom from another room.

I feel like its crazy to do bareback in this circumstances

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They've been doing that for a while now �� at least since last year. Just depends on the girl and your chemistry with them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bros,

I ebb and flow and haven’t checked in for a while. I am based in Melbourne now… what’s been the latest from CBD in the last few months - any changes / developments?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    agree, what was her name Anna?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey, brother! I want to date an Australian girl too, but I can’t find one every time I go. What’s up with that?

Also, things have been fun here lately. I mentioned wanting to date a girl in uniform, and now Qantas flight attendants are popping up everywhere, kkkkkkkkk!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

oh~ who flight attendant??!!

Quote Originally Posted by uniformgirls View Post
    Hey, brother! I want to date an Australian girl too, but I can’t find one every time I go. What’s up with that?

Also, things have been fun here lately. I mentioned wanting to date a girl in uniform, and now Qantas flight attendants are popping up everywhere, kkkkkkkkk!
    Oh, which flight attendant did you get serviced by?
    I got serviced by elina? She was pretty good as an extra too?? Her face is not my style, but her body is good, so I imagined it while looking in the mirror. I was on a Virgin Australia flight yesterday, and I imagined her. Today was a pretty satisfying squirting. It was flowing out.!:외침:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Lilly

has a great figure, doesn’t she? I wanted to tear her white dress, but I held back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Please recommend just one best girl.

I have an appointment near Pitt Street tomorrow. I’d like to get a cool treatment after it’s over, but just recommend one person since I don’t have a lot of money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GG - anyone ever see her? CBDStyle 360 have for the first time (that I’ve ever seen) put a photo of her in today’s Wechat roster “moment”. I’d see her today except I’m stuck in Newcastle till Monday.