Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: suggestion for Ginza regarding Indians.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are some things money can’t buy.

( Like fucking a 10/10 jav girl if you’re Indian)

For everything else, there’s Mastercard.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post
    That's true for sure. But if you look at how this industry works. The girls don't want to fuck the guys to begin with. We simply pay them money to do so.

Given that logic, wouldn't it make sense to simply pay them more so to fuck men they don't want to fuck even more?

IE. An Indian tier pricing? +50 or +100 on all regular prices?
    That's a leap in logic. Just coz they fuck guys for money doesn't mean they'll fuck shittier guys for even more money.

Okay, how about double or triple the price and they'll consider it? You can't expect a little bit extra is worth the stress on the girls or the shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not this again. There are 2 or more similar threads covering the same topic. In those threads, there is mention of how pushy Indian punters can be etc. I am not going to get involved the whole racial debate other than to say the girls have a choice and that is the way it should be. Continuing to push Ginza to force the girls to see those of an Indian background, plays to the stereotype that Indians are pushy.

There are plenty of girls that see Asian only. Well, that rules a large portion of punters out. Oh well, their choice.

Boys, just let it go already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double triple the price is fine.
    The market will do the rest.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    Like another member said, this thought process sounds eerily similar to Ginza's/Girls. It is disappointing the world generalises.
    It's a generalisation but it's also very common for people from these regions to have issues with cleanliness, and once they pay they treat the girl like they own them, don't take no for an answer etc. All cultural things.

It's also the choice of the service provider, so that's where it starts and ends.

The truth is there are some Indians around pulling the cancelled deposit scam, I've heard it from multiple girls I know - and they can't return to somewhere they pulled it.

So they get around EVERY shop doing it, and you know what? Those shops and girls will just say no more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double triple the price is fine.
    The market will do the rest.
    Again this doesn't solve the issue and you come across as pushy.... You are saying they fuck guys for money and therefore they should fuck someone they don't want to for more money, that makes no sense. If I found a girl unattractive I wouldn't pay to fuck her and if she said I'll give you a discount I still wouldn't fuck her.

I reckon you are the reason the Indians are banned based on some of your posts here. If you have a real problem with the ban talk to Ginza directly and see what happens then report back. Quit acting like a little bitch. Your idea has less legs then the opening ceremony of the paralympics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Not this again. There are 2 or more similar threads covering the same topic. In those threads, there is mention of how pushy Indian punters can be etc. I am not going to get involved the whole racial debate other than to say the girls have a choice and that is the way it should be. Continuing to push this for Ginza to force the girls to see those of an Indian background, plays to the stereotype that Indians are pushy.

There are plenty of girls that see Asian only. Well, that rules a large portion of punters out. Oh well, their choice.

Boys, just let it go already.
    There's a difference between being pushy and begging..

And trying to solve a business problem in a way that benefits all participants.

This thread is doing the later, which differentiates it from the other threads which seem to have devolved into random indian people yelling racism as loud as they can.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

This thread is doing the later, which differentiates it from the other threads which seem to have devolved into random indian people yelling racism as loud as they can.
    This ain't a business problem if they aren't having any issues to being with. You're trying to solve an issue that is affecting you and not the business.

If Ginza/Ginza Club was having operating issues because they become Asian only then sure, but we have yet to see that to be the case.

Don't try to justify this one sidely. Ginza don't even need the system for perhaps marginally better profit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    There are some things money can’t buy.

( Like fucking a 10/10 jav girl if you’re Indian)

For everything else, there’s Mastercard.
    Hahaha. But in this case, not even a Mastercard will do

Imagine being an Indian Billionaire with a Black AMEX Centurion card & still getting declined

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For fucks sake! which part of NO don't these cunts understand?

If the chick says No Indians she means NO fucken Indians
    If the chick says No old fat farangs she means NO fucken old fat farangs

The solution is fucken simple, go elsewhere where you are accepted.
    There's plenty of pussy up for grabs (and raw pussy at that), you just gotta get off your arse and put a bit of effort and you'll find the pussy.

This ABV bro has the right modus operandi, and some could take a leaf from his book.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    I'm an Australian born Viet bloke. Most caucasian, middle eastern, wog girls don't want to date me (I also don't want to date them). It's entirely their preference mate, I fully respect and I don't even care to try and prove them wrong.

Such is life bro. In these instances they are allowed to be prejudice and I for one support it

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Open a new shop & call it Quickie-Mart

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just bring $2000 cash for 30min to Ginza girl with No Indians see if any take.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    I'm an Australian born Viet bloke. Most caucasian, middle eastern, wog girls don't want to date me (I also don't want to date them). It's entirely their preference mate, I fully respect and I don't even care to try and prove them wrong.

Such is life bro. In these instances they are allowed to be prejudice and I for one support it
    Bro, I love Viet girls !! Especially those ABG/LG ones. If I was you, I wouldn't even bother with Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Wog girls.

Viet girls are way hotter & trump those other girls anyway + Viet girls can cook up some nice Pho. Nicer personalities too. So why bother with the other ethnicities lol

I had a Viet GF before. She just cooks me food all day & feeds me, like a Emperor or a Shogun

Its a no brainer....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    This ain't a business problem if they aren't having any issues to being with. You're trying to solve an issue that is affecting you and not the business.

If Ginza/Ginza Club was having operating issues because they become Asian only then sure, but we have yet to see that to be the case.

Don't try to justify this one sidely. Ginza don't even need the system for perhaps marginally better profit.
    In a country that's being flooded with indian immigrants to ridiculous levels.. it's a dumb financial idea growth wise to just shut them out.

It's not a problem today for Ginza.
    But I suspect that won't always be the case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Just bring $2000 cash for 30min to Ginza girl with No Indians see if any take.
    I suspect every single one of them would. Which is my point.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In a country that's being flooded with indian immigrants to ridiculous levels.. it's a dumb financial idea growth wise to just shut them out.

It's not a problem today for Ginza.
    But I suspect that won't always be the case.
    The Ginza crew are next level when it comes to this game. In fact I would say they probably revolutionised it. They are not dumb when it comes to ideas and they do not need advice. Just take a hint. Find a home that you are welcome in, be a nice person to all that live there and you will be OK.

Senior Member(無間使者)

But you’re not solving a business problem. It’s Ginza’s business and they obviously don’t see it as a ‘problem’ that needs solving.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Like I said before, you can start by telling all your people to stop acting like fools here, in Thailand & other parts of the world.

Then maybe girls will be happy to see Indian men. But it will take like 2-3 generations to fix this problem & stereotype. Y'all created this problem for yourselves in the first place.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123