Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Falling in love with Massage therapist

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    Modern women, especially in the West probably have way higher body counts than the WL's/ML's
    thats kind of nonsensical, working 5 days a week, 8hr shifts with upto 7 guys per shift.... you do the math. Even if its 1 guy per shift, still 5 a week every week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymouse View Post
    thats kind of nonsensical, working 5 days a week, 8hr shifts with upto 7 guys per shift.... you do the math. Even if its 1 guy per shift, still 5 a week every week.
    I think you underestimate these modern girls on Tinder, instagram, Tik Tok, OF & the hookup culture. They start young too

ML's/WL's also only work short term then get out of the industry. By the time a "normal" girl is late 20's to early 30's and looking to settle down. She would've clocked up a body count higher than ML'/WL's. And the poor unsuspecting guy who ends up marrying her...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The fact that she is popular and fully booked as you say- speaks for itself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I think the OP needs to hit the dating apps and get a real GF. This will fuck him up.

Date someone who's body count isn't the same as the Israeli Palestinian war.

Feel bad for my GF . Cause actually i have a GF . I know its fucked up .

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aokiji1234543212 View Post
    Situation pretty fucked up
    Fyi guys:
    I got a girlfriend as well. I ve been punying for years even before with my girlfriend now. But it stopped once i m with my girlfriend. Then was just bored . Drop to the store. She just got all the vibes and energy that i ve been looking for. My girlfriend, i need to admit that she doesnt have that vibes she is more like wifey material. (I know im dumb).

Its been 2 weeks since first time i visited her.
    Now shes very famous . Booked out every single day whenever she show up in the store. Im just jealous as f now. I regularly checking people threads about her in this forum as well. And its just drive me crazy.

Cant really work properly cause been thinkin of her all the time .
    She just replied my text 3-4 times in a day . (I got it she got boyfriend) , but like now adays people always check their phone right ? Its just drive me crazy.

One of you were asking if i gonna stop punt if i m with her. yes i will. But will she stop working ? I dont think so .

Yeah i know im pretty f up now. I wish i never visit her . Got a selfie with her the other day. I keep looking on it everytime i missed her.

I tried to tell myself everytime . To run . And leave all this behind. But seriously. Im ADDICTED!!! maybe its LOVE ? Now i believe woman can destroy. 🥹🥹
    Yea man, you need to take a step back. I think you are already at a place where you are hurt. No shame, we've all been there more or less. You have a real gf so maybe take some time off and go on a trip with her or something. Get away for a little bit to clear your head. There's no point in thinking about that WL. She's just really good at her job. It's okay, sometimes you just need to take a L. It doesn't mean you are taking a L forever, you'll come back, no worries.

By the way, you should delete her contact and block her. Also, stop check the roster, it's not going to do you any good.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Brother this doesn't end well. You're now implicating your girl in the rapidly approaching STD situation you're embracing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    Come on bro. You can't be that naive. Do you really believe "normal" girls on dating apps have less body counts

Modern women, especially in the West probably have way higher body counts than the WL's/ML's
    Are you saying the body count ratio between a normal girl you find on the dating apps to be the same as a chick that works in a brothel that fucks blokes for money? I can get behind that the modern women's body count are higher then back in the days but comparable to a career WL? No way.

That's actually fucked. Do you no longer like your GF? I think you should probably break up with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    While I agree that in the Western countries women are more liberal and they do hook up with plenty of men. It is not to the level of a ML/WL. A popular will probably be doing say 4-5 guys daily, if not more. I doubt there would be too many women on Tinder for example, doing that on a daily basis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234