Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natalie - smoking hot.. so so spark :|

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by SydneyGirlMassage View Post
    Fucking pissed off!!!! I went this morning to get either Natalie or Shanae, and was told that neither of them were turning up today. Apparently they rang and said they would not show. FFS Sydney Girl Massage....change the daily roster if the girls say they are not coming in.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Fucking pissed off!!!! I went this morning to get either Natalie or Shanae, and was told that neither of them were turning up today. Apparently they rang and said they would not show. FFS Sydney Girl Massage....change the daily roster if the girls say they are not coming in.
    We’re really sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Unfortunately, Shanae had to take sudden leave this morning, and we updated our website around 11:30 AM to reflect this change by removing her from the roster. We also notified all clients who had appointments with Shanae and Natalie about their absence.

It seems you did not have a prior appointment, which is why there was a mix-up. To avoid such issues in the future, we strongly recommend making an appointment if you wish to see a specific girl. Even if they are available that day, they might be busy with other appointments, which could lead to potential delays or missed opportunities for you.

Thank you for your understanding and feedback.
    Last edited by SydneyGirlMassage; 17-09-2024 at 07:50 PM.
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by SydneyGirlMassage View Post
    We’re really sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Unfortunately, Shanae had to take sudden leave this morning, and we updated our website around 11:30 AM to reflect this change by removing her from the roster. We also notified all clients who had appointments with Shanae and Natalie about their absence.

It seems you did not have a prior appointment, which is why there was a mix-up. To avoid such issues in the future, we strongly recommend making an appointment if you wish to see a specific girl. Even if they are available that day, they might be busy with other appointments, which could lead to potential delays or missed opportunities for you.

Thank you for your understanding and feedback.
    Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I have never been to your shop before so I wanted to try a new experience. I go to many shops so I know the scene well. I sent a message to your shop about 1030am but got no reply on Wechat and still have no reply on that but at least you have answered my question on here..thanks

Shop Owner
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12