Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: suggestion for Ginza regarding Indians.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post
    I suppose that's my misunderstanding of the situation.

Are they against indian customers as they are normally rude, smelly, unhygienic, and pushy/cheap/looking for discounts...

Or are they against indian customers because of deep Asian conditioning that darker skin = dirty/lowclass/probablyHasDiseases?

Or all of the above.

If it's the second, then your right, it can't really be helped.

But if it's the first then I'm sure we can create a technical solution to alleviate this problem.
    No2 then no1. Similar parallels could be drawn about Caucasian women dating/going for Asian dudes. Similar being the prejudice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by robnorth View Post
    No2 then no1. Similar parallels could be drawn about Caucasian women dating/going for Asian dudes. Similar being the prejudice.
    Caucasian women are brainwashed by the media though to be egalitarian. So while they understand on some level that a white guy is more handsome than an Indian guy... They don't like discriminating explicitly.

But Asian women from Asia have no such media brainwashing. So they are a lot more explicit.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post
    Just say you identify as asian.
    Tape your eyes back and say you identify as Asian.

EDIT: And go easy on the head wobbling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Tape your eyes back and say you identify as Asian.

EDIT: And go easy on the head wobbling.
    Gotta come in with a neck brace.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Caucasian women are brainwashed by the media though to be egalitarian. So while they understand on some level that a white guy is more handsome than an Indian guy... They don't like discriminating explicitly.

But Asian women from Asia have no such media brainwashing. So they are a lot more explicit.
    I think you just need to accept that your type just aren’t as respectful as others when it comes to sex workers. No point crying about it. Stereotypes exist for a reason and while you may not be like the rest, the fact remains the majority are like that so to avoid an unsafe / unpleasant situation, it’s just easier to lay a blanket ban.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackm0nk View Post
    I think you just need to accept that your type just aren’t as respectful as others when it comes to sex workers. No point crying about it. Stereotypes exist for a reason and while you may not be like the rest, the fact remains the majority are like that so to avoid an unsafe / unpleasant situation, it’s just easier to lay a blanket ban.
    Make no mistake, I as an indian guy will tell you that place (India) is breeding chaos itself and accepting more indian immigrants WILL destroy any country they go to. It's so much worse than just sex workers that are suffering lol. Indian people in small amounts are great, they follow rules, study hard, avoid crime and fights.

En masse they are a demographic cancer that will spread and kill the host or worse, turn the host nation into India. These people literally got kicked out of Zimbabwe and other African countries. Let that sink in.

BUT... solving that problem is way above pay grade. And I'm here now so I gotta make do with cards dealt.

It IS easier to blanket ban, but if there is a technical solution or financial solution that would remove the need to blanket ban and get the best of both worlds, that's what I'm considering here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The financial solution would be to Pay more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about you guys just open your own brothel and have it as Indian only, no Caucasian, no Asian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the idea in theory but I just don't see Ginza ever bother implementing something like this unless they're desperate for bookings which I don't think they will be anytime soon. Too much admin headaches, sorry bro. Plenty of other brothels that do serve Indians out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    How about you guys just open your own brothel and have it as Indian only, no Caucasian, no Asian.
    I think this is the case in Thailand.

There are plenty of places in Sydney that are fine with indian guys. I'm just thinking of creative ways to handle the 'no indian' at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackm0nk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    I like the idea in theory but I just don't see Ginza ever bother implementing something like this unless they're desperate for bookings which I don't think they will be anytime soon. Too much admin headaches, sorry bro. Plenty of other brothels that do serve Indians out there.
    I suppose it depends on what Ginza's future plans are.

More shops?
    More girls?
    In a country with rapidly growing indian immigration, if growth is the plan this is going to have to be solved sooner or later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Make no mistake, I as an indian guy will tell you that place (India) is breeding chaos itself and accepting more indian immigrants WILL destroy any country they go to. It's so much worse than just sex workers that are suffering lol. Indian people in small amounts are great, they follow rules, study hard, avoid crime and fights.

En masse they are a demographic cancer that will spread and kill the host or worse, turn the host nation into India. These people literally got kicked out of Zimbabwe and other African countries. Let that sink in.

BUT... solving that problem is way above pay grade. And I'm here now so I gotta make do with cards dealt.

It IS easier to blanket ban, but if there is a technical solution or financial solution that would remove the need to blanket ban and get the best of both worlds, that's what I'm considering here.
    LOL you turned out to be the most racist one here regarding Indians. Plot twist...

I agree with you in theory, blanket ban excludes decent people from India/Pakistan etc. But no one cares. It isn't impacting business enough for the shops. Maybe best to take your money elsewhere, don't even go to the shop. If they lost every Indian customer they may start to feel financial pressure. The issue will still remain though, the girls can't be forced to see customer or provide services they don't want to provide.

I think the business model here is more of a contractor style not a FT employee. Basically the girls are running their own business and are just renting rooms from the shop. So shop can't exactly push them to do anything. They can suggest and also give them feedback etc but on things like this they probably can't do much.

Also I've noticed this in particular with Japanese girls. In Japan there is also restrictions placed by shops or girls ie Japanese only, they don't fuck guys from any other country including white. They bring in Thai girls for fucking everyone. So for them restricting a whole race isn't uncommon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Demographic cancer is probably overstepping the severity of it. It's more like... demographic herpes.

Definitely opening a can of worms here, but I would say the 'Western Australian' categorises Muslims as the demographic cancer.

There, I said it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lol. Do you even know any women? (Other than family and sex workers)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by robnorth View Post
    Demographic cancer is probably overstepping the severity of it. It's more like... demographic herpes.

Definitely opening a can of worms here, but I would say the 'Western Australian' categorises Muslims as the demographic cancer.

There, I said it.
    See I don't think so.

Islam has its problems, but given complete domination it allows civilisation and society to flourish.
    Yes civil liberties would go to hell and women won't have rights and well all wear dumb clothes and bow to the east... But we'll have civilisation.

With Indians. It is chaos itself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm an Australian born Viet bloke. Most caucasian, middle eastern, wog girls don't want to date me (I also don't want to date them). It's entirely their preference mate, I fully respect and I don't even care to try and prove them wrong.

Such is life bro. In these instances they are allowed to be prejudice and I for one support it

Senior Member(無間使者)

I didn't want to weigh in on this conversation because it's been done to death already.,

Like another member said, this thought process sounds eerily similar to Ginza's/Girls. It is disappointing the world generalises.

Ultimately, the requirements are set by the girls and for their own personal reasons (trauma, an ex, repeated issues). Just like how you have preferences for girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by themort View Post
    Imagine an Indian trying to create a caste system?
    Ahahahaha gold!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Fuck me can you imagine the haggling and the bargaining

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    I didn't want to weigh in on this conversation because it's been done to death already.,

Like another member said, this thought process sounds eerily similar to Ginza's/Girls. It is disappointing the world generalises.

Ultimately, the requirements are set by the girls and for their own personal reasons (trauma, an ex, repeated issues). Just like how you have preferences for girls.
    That's true for sure. But if you look at how this industry works. The girls don't want to fuck the guys to begin with. We simply pay them money to do so.

Given that logic, wouldn't it make sense to simply pay them more so to fuck men they don't want to fuck even more?

IE. An Indian tier pricing? +50 or +100 on all regular prices?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast