Thread: August 2024 - Aida

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

August 2024 - Aida

Looks: 10/10
    Personality: 10/10
    Venue hygiene: 10/10
    Massage: 10/10
    TT/Flip: 10/10

p.d. If you ever go to her, make sure she lets you into the basement car park and she uses her access fob to push the elevator when you go out. I had to go back and knock on her door to be able to go to the basement.

Yes, Aida is definitely one of the best providers I have seen, including the massage as well. Last I saw her was August too but said she had to move out of that apartment and was thinking of returning to Thailand. Did she give an idea of when when would be back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had fun with Aida…
    Went to the secret room…she could make as much noise as she liked…
    Kissed her gorgeous pussy..she purred loudly…
    Kissed her arse…she farted and pissed everywhere …”I am sooo sorry…she said”
    Then I fucked her…no condom…she fanny farted like she had never been fucked before …
    Tony..you are right ..she is special…
    Oh..I might add…she was really shitty when I said …”I am sorry..I can’t marry you “
    The best fuck I have ever had in a massage shop…and I have had well over 50 …maybe 100….

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonypunts View Post
    A little bit of preface, I tried booking Aida the day before, to my demise she said she was fully booked. I then proceeded to book with another provider for that day. However, I had special circumstances that week and was really feeling like a back-to-back rub n tug the day after my magic hands experience (see my previous post).

Anyways, messaged Aida the next day. She is very easy to communicate with and promptly tells me she is available late that night. I'm usually not the guy to go for 1 hour bookings but have seen several reviews of her so decided to go with it and lock in an hour session. Very very glad I did.

A bit of a spoiler: this might seem like an advert, but there were truly NO negatives to Aida's service. Pictures were accurate, she was polite, cheeky, funny, the massage table is huge and clean, there's relaxing music going on the background and she offers you a beverage upon arrival. There's even a bucket of flowers below the face hole which I had never seen before, not a huge deal but you can truly tell Aida has an eye for detail to set the right atmosphere and mood.

Anyways, leaving the spoiler aside, Aida opens the door and I'm greeted with a pretty face, very petite body with a very nice set of bolt-ons; her tits are not huge, but for the tiny frame she has they are just perfect. She is wearing a nice white lingerie set with a sexy white mesh robe on top, I also noticed she had very nice chanel/gucci diamond earrings, so she clearly is doing well for herself. Her nipples are sticking out from both the 'bra' and robe which is extra sexy. She asks if I want a beverage and a shower and I reply with negatives to both, the only thing I was thirsty for at that moment is having her tits on my face and I had previously showered at home so I was ready to go.

Aida leads me towards the massage table which is set out in the living room. There is no mirror however she has a large TV on the side which allows for a blurry view of what's going on above me. I lay down and, noticing the flowers below my face, immediately relax. I don't know why but before Aida even started I was already rock-hard and she didn't hesitate to let me know with a funny tone how my cock was poking out between my legs. Aida is really chatty and cheeky throughout the session which for me is thoroughly enjoyable.

The massage is pretty vanilla for the first 10-20 minutes, now when I say vanilla I just mean there's not much teasing going on, but this was truly a remedial massage. She is undoing knots, massaging me very firmly: shoulders, back, arms, legs, feet, you name it, Aida went through my entire body before the show even began. I could tell she got undressed from the beginning, but didn't really poke my head out of the flowery scented hole during that time. I was simply truly relaxed.

After a while of this, the fun begins, she starts stroking her tits and body throughout my back. This woman is very light and petite, so the feeling is quite soft compared to her strong hands. Nevertheless, this starts to get me in the mood and I believe she could tell. She continues massaging with her hands here and there and stroking her tits through my back here and there. It is crazy how she goes around the table, at one point I couldn't even tell which side of it she's on. Aida is just going left and right touching me everywhere and I just surrender for a moment, truly enjoying myself.

I'm not usually one to touch the MLs during a service as I prefer to let them do the work. However Aida did this pretty sexy thing when I was lying down: she grabs my hands and presses it against one of her tits and makes me hold it tightly for a brief moment. This just got me quite riled up and I start caressing her everywhere while she is still face down and she does not complain. Overall, the first 30 minutes were superb, starting with a vanilla approach, slowly teasing my back with her body, ending with slight TT from her hands/fingers to having me touching her body all over.

Another surprise before flipping me over, she begins the chiropractor session. Aida asks me to lay down on my side(s) in a weird way, pushing one of my arms to one side, one leg to the other, while she holds the other arm and pulls. This woman cracked every spine on my back and neck with ease, truly relieving some tensions.

After this the fun truly begins. Aida gets me to turn over and first thing I see are her tight abs and tits right above my eyes. She goes down, caressing my chest/abs while letting me get a taste of her perky nipples with my lips. She begins teasing the little shagger with simple strokes, makes eye contact, smiles, keeps stroking, teasing. This lady just knows exactly what she is doing, not a hint of insecurity or nervousness throughout. She allows me to grab and touch her body pretty much everywhere except her nicely lasered pussy (which by the way I didn't try to touch but my hand started to venture down and I could tell she was about to move it away), I cannot help but holding this tight petite frame above me and stoke her tits while she pretty much has my cock in between her buttcheeks. At this point Aida is pretty much 'riding' me, stroking my cock with her hands and ass cheeks. I'm in nirvana just looking at this and soon enough I blow, and what a blow. I couldn't really see anything because she was on top of me but boy was I shooting like a barret rifle.

Aida smiles and quickly cleans herself and myself up. This is around the 45 minute mark so we still had time left in my booking, she asks if I would like a head and neck massage? Of course, I reply. The session is finished off with a relaxing rub of my head and neck and quite the banter before I left.

Overall, this has been one of my best private ML punts so far. Nice clean venue and table, a smoking hot chick (I'm a sucker for silicone), a truly decent massage, chiropractor session, and amazing tricks for the flip.

Aida finishes the session offering me a shower and a drink. I decline to both as I prefer to freshen up at home. I believe I was the last booking of the day as she did not clock-watch at all and I'm quite sure I went a few minutes over the booking.

Top-notch, sadly her ad is down now. She did mention she was interested in going through some 'courses' which I won't elaborate on but if it is the course she said I will sure as hell see her again once she's back.

Looks: 10/10
    Personality: 10/10
    Venue hygiene: 10/10
    Massage: 10/10
    TT/Flip: 10/10

p.d. If you ever go to her, make sure she lets you into the basement car park and she uses her access fob to push the elevator when you go out. I had to go back and knock on her door to be able to go to the basement.
    Can you pm Aida details?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also interested

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can I ask how old is Aida?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d say 37 - 38ish

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interested if u could pm details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    would love her details also