Thread: Any shops or privates with jacuzzi/hot tub/spa ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any shops or privates with jacuzzi/hot tub/spa ?

I will be visiting Brisbane for a few weeks and wonder if there are any ladies (privates) &/or shops with actually jacuzzi/hot tubs or spas in their rooms.

I am not actually looking at brothels, (but may have to) but anything preferably not too far from the city center.

any recommendations appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if it’s just me, but I can’t shake the thought that there’s a good chance for jizz and other shit to be swimming around in it. For many working girls it’s hard enough to change sheets between bookings. Don’t think I’d trust them or the owners maintaining cleanliness in the hot tub.
    Can’t help you with your question though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s not just you mate. Warm / hot water might be a bit like bacterial soup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    I will be visiting Brisbane for a few weeks and wonder if there are any ladies (privates) &/or shops with actually jacuzzi/hot tubs or spas in their rooms.

I am not actually looking at brothels, (but may have to) but anything preferably not too far from the city center.

any recommendations appreciated.
    The ones I'm aware of:

5star in Annerly and this Turkish bath place in Slacks Creek, Melba Spa - if it's still operating, it's been a while that I've been there.