Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any other good options of legit places near CBD? Please PM me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know what hours Siam Wellness opens? I went there Saturday morning at 10.30 and it was closed.
    Do they open Sundays?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    did you try calling them at the time?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymouse View Post
    did you try calling them at the time?
    I did many times and there was no response.
    They eventually answered the phone later in the day but the girl that answered didn’t speak much English so she couldn’t answer my questions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    If you guys want privacy at True Thai, ask for a room at the back of the shop.
    Fully enclosed

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
    Yeh that’s the room I like using there so much spacious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    I did many times and there was no response.
    ��*♂️ maybe try making a booking for the next time you want to go early.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Need info on Siam Wellness next to the Apple Store - I’ve been a frequent punter here and mostly been seeing Anita. She’s off tomorrow (Thursday).. does anyone have any recommendations on other therapists at this place who are good with TT?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    Take everything off for sure - as for massage skills, it depends on who you get. IÂ’ve seen a few of the girls in the current roster and some of them arenÂ’t great. Like I said above, I can def recommend Anita - she does a killer strong massage and if you ask, she can also do a great soft / sensual massage with a lot of TT - but no HJ or other extras..
    what is the point in that? Get you all bared up and no relief!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I have been violated (¬‿¬)

Is there more than 1 Natty? I may have gone to the wrong Palms Thai Massage, I don't know.

I wasn't satisfied with the massage I had a True Thai and really wanted a better (less pokey) massage with lots of TT, I ended going to The Palms in dulwich hill. In the thread most of the comments about Natty has been positive with her massage skills and TT but definitely no extras. Although there is the 1 comment about her short shorts that I noticed after my visit that says otherwise.

So I was content with a hr of deep tissue massage, Natty didn't look like what I expected from the facebook page... I think maybe even shorter than I expected. I didn't mind as I was here for a massage. And all the comments about her skill were not wrong, she is tiny but she also uses her body weight to get into the knots. Through out the massage there was plenty of TT every time her hands was near my groin so I was thoroughly enjoying it. after the flip, a towel was placed on face and she continued. And very quickly her hands were not just teasingly touching my mickey, she had a firm grip on it and slowly built up to a hj which totally threw me. She took her time and there was definitely more than a hand involved. As she is building up the moment, she used one hand to try and penetrate my ass poking and prodding wanting to be let in. I don't know maybe its the surprise of the hj or the fact that I haven't punted for years but this ended up with a really memorable hj.

On my way out, I had some tea and tipped her and said I will be back again.

Is The Palms Siam Wellness Bexley the legit place that I was meant to go?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    what is the point in that? Get you all bared up and no relief!
    For me it would be for the massage, the TT would be the extra. If I'm all worked up, I'd just call into my FB for more fun.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122