Thread: Question and thoughts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question and thoughts

I haven’t posted before but I have a question and everyone’s thoughts. I been seeing one ML for many many years now and originally it was just the standard NHJ then a few years later I asked if I can her cat and originally she said I can only touch the outside. Which then evolved to putting my fingers in. Now it has evolve to both of us standing and I’m rubbing my little man all around her pussy and then cumming on her stomach. She originally said don’t cum on her pussy. So a few months back during one of session I whispered in her ear if I can put it in for extra $ and she went quiet and just gave a shy no. The session now a days I get to eat her out and rub my head all around her pussy and she does get super wet. So should I try to ask again or should I just try to put it in and see what she says? It could be a woman mind games things *Shrugs*

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The fuck you mean “put it in and see what she says” dude? That’d be called rape

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGm View Post
    So should I try to ask again or should I just try to put it in and see what she says? It could be a woman mind games things *Shrugs*
    What mind games are you talking about? How is saying "no" playing mind games. If you go through with this the only thing you will be playing are dicks in prison.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGm View Post
    I haven’t posted before but I have a question and everyone’s thoughts. I been seeing one ML for many many years now and originally it was just the standard NHJ then a few years later I asked if I can her cat and originally she said I can only touch the outside. Which then evolved to putting my fingers in. Now it has evolve to both of us standing and I’m rubbing my little man all around her pussy and then cumming on her stomach. She originally said don’t cum on her pussy. So a few months back during one of session I whispered in her ear if I can put it in for extra $ and she went quiet and just gave a shy no. The session now a days I get to eat her out and rub my head all around her pussy and she does get super wet. So should I try to ask again or should I just try to put it in and see what she says? It could be a woman mind games things *Shrugs*
    I think you should see someone new at a different shop and if that doesn't change your perception of R&T then I think you need some professional help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol at OP asking a punting forum if it's ok to rape a girl after she clearly says no... Looking forward to seeing you on the news pal.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Shop and girl info please, that’s so we can let them know so they can ban you. No means no and you should stop punting immediately because your mind is not in the right place.

Sounds like you are the one playing mind games
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Member for a year, ONE post. And it just reeks of entitlement. What can they be thinking? Geesh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ‘Just try to put it in’? Are you seriously asking that question?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LeGm,
    This is scope creep mate. You're making the girl uncomfortable and may be taking advantage of her inability to say no.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    maybe just ask again after a few more sessions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    See what she says? Pick one :
    -help
    -I'm calling the cops
    -get off me you rapist
    You have already pushed passed several boundaries with this poor woman who is an unfortunate victim of your abuse. This has now evolved into a power play for you where you can only achieve orgasm by making her do things she isn't comfortable with.

Saying things on an anonymous forum is one thing actually going ahead with it is another. You are on a slippery slope, turn back before you lose your balance.